♥ BR ♥ discussion

Sempre

Comments Showing 1-50 of 157 (157 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥  | 2388 comments Mod
Reread for me

message 2: by monica ♪ (new)

monica ♪ (monica_books) | 47 comments [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Reread for me"

this book has been in my TBR list for so long but haven't had a chance to read it. i want to join you guys doing BR, but i just started reading crossfire series (;Д;)

Sure u can join. Im not sure when Jeanne was gonna start i think today?? Which crossfire book are u on?? I gave up on that series lol

message 4: by monica ♪ (new)

monica ♪ (monica_books) | 47 comments [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Sure u can join. Im not sure when Jeanne was gonna start i think today?? Which crossfire book are u on?? I gave up on that series lol"

I'm a slow reader. and Sempre is pretty long, right?
Still book 1 chapter 2. Just started it like an hour ago haha. But it doesn't as exciting as FSOG. I feel bored already (つд⊂)

No worries im a slow reader nowadays too n Jeanne well shes normally last to finish. I say drop crossfire. Its dragged out into too many books in my opinion

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 207 comments Ami I think I'll join. But I can't tonight! I really need to finish Seduced in the Dark. Is to late to join tomorrow? :D

message 7: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne  (jeannel1) | 2186 comments Mod
@ Andrea, it won't be too late. I just started, and I'm almost out of reading time. :)

Nope not too late at all. Its a long book i dont reckon any of us will finish it until the weekend

Whats the time now where u are?

message 10: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 207 comments @ Jeanne Awesome!! I've seen Ami rated it 5 stars! I'm so excited! So many great reviews!

message 11: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 207 comments @ Ami 21:43 right now

Hope its not too hyped up. I read this a few yrs ago so im interested to see if i will still like it
Ohhh so u are 2 hrs ahead of me ;))

Interesting prologue right!! (view spoiler)

message 14: by Jeanne (new)

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Interesting prologue right!! [spoilers removed]"

Yes, (view spoiler)

message 15: by [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ (last edited Nov 06, 2014 01:58PM) (new)

Woooooh!!! Its only fair considering what u put me thru lol. I forgot it started like that

Im listening to the audio on playbook..does ur version have 477 pages??

message 17: by Fran (new)

Fran (presspausefastforward) | 467 comments I can join in! I'll think I'll get the audio too though. Is it good Ami?

Im not sure how the audio is like with amazn. But the playbook is like buyin the ebook with read aloud option. She sounds like a robot lol

But audiobookswith amazon are so pricey

message 20: by Fran (new)

Fran (presspausefastforward) | 467 comments Oh so they are narrated differently?

I think so i have nothing to Compare on. Amazon ones must have a more natural voice

message 22: by Jeanne (new)

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Woooooh!!! Its only fair considering what u put me thru lol. I forgot it started like that"

Lol, I figured you'd say that!

message 23: by Fran (new)

Fran (presspausefastforward) | 467 comments Oh. Well then I'll stick with my ebook. :)) Where are you at now?

5% the dark bits were only a few pages (view spoiler)

message 25: by Jeanne (new)

I'm not impressed with Carmine yet. Am I supposed to be? I like his brother better.

message 26: by Ada (new)

Ada | 295 comments Nobody told me about this :(((
Good thing I saw Fran commenting on this thread. :)
I'm in (not that anyone asked me :P) I'm gonna finish with Rock Chick tonight and start this tomorrow too. I LOVED SEMPRE!!!!! (I even have a looooong review for it, which is rare for me) I bet everything I own, including my dog and especially my hubby, that all of you will love SEMPRE and Carmine, he's a potty mouth :))
Just be sure you grab some tissues.

@Ami: I forgive you for forgetting to tell me you were starting this (usually lots of updates don't appear on my home feeds) Love ya! You can use audible too, their audiobooks can be pretty expensive, but if you're signed up with them you get a credit each month and you can buy a book to your heart's desire.

@Monica: Drop the Crossfire book (I gave it 2 stars, btw) and read this, I'm a slow reader too, but this book is so worth it, you won't want it to end.

@Fran: Defo try the audio version if you can :P

@Andrea: YAY!!!!! Seduced in the Dark was awesome, but this is way better. Hope you can join tomorrow. I'll need to PM you and try to convince you to meet my number one and two BBFs :D

@Jeanne: I'm proud of you! You'll see that going out of your comfort zone is sometimes worth it. You can't not love Carmine.

Can anyone tell I'm excited?! :)) YAY!

It was spur of the moment. I just suggested Jeanne earlier to read it n i jumped in too... i didnt think u wud wana reread too. Yayyyyy!!! I might just switch back to ebook lol these earphones are giving me an ear ache lol. I guess me and audiobooks arent meant to be

@Jeanne hope u like Carmine. Although i dont remember him being book.boyfriend material hmmm.. may have to reevalute it

message 28: by Fran (new)

Fran (presspausefastforward) | 467 comments LOL! You're so funny and adorable, Ada! :))

Yep, you're obviously excited! I can understand that. I'm rereading the ebook now but I'll definitely try audible.

Ill check out ur review later Ada. An Ada review is rare lol

Wait Fran have u read it already???

message 31: by Fran (new)

Fran (presspausefastforward) | 467 comments @Monica: I actually enjoyed the first two books of Crossfire than FSoG but I got bored with book 3. :/ I hope you can join us here. :)

@Andrea: This is definitely a must-read!

@Ami: Yes, I read this only a year ago. I'm currently not reading anything and I love BRs with you guys, I wanted to join in anyway. lol

Oh normally on gr u can see the rating next to the name but its not showing :(
Was it Stephanie that hasnt read it??

message 33: by Fran (new)

Fran (presspausefastforward) | 467 comments I think it's because the thread's not linked to the actual book. Yes, Stephanie hasn't read this I believe.

Done :)

message 35: by Jeanne (new)

Am I the only one reading this for the first time? haha. Sorry Ada, I knew you already read it, so I didn't think you'd want to re-read. So fun! Glad you are, then we can all read the new one. I'll leave Stephanie a message:)

I believe Andrea (whos probably asleep) hasnt read it. And monica (if she gives up on the crossfire Series) wud be first times

message 37: by Stephanie* (new)

Stephanie* | 264 comments Thanks for the invite ladies!! :D

@Jeanne- this is my first time reading this book too, so excited!

@Ada-cant wait to meet one of your fave BBFs!!

@Ami- audiobooks are not my thing either, for some reason I'm not a good listener, just ask my husband. LOL!!

I GTFU on the crossfire series too. When a series turns into 5 books....my ADD kicks in & I just want the HEA!! It gets too dragged out, even though the entire span of the books, is only like only a week or two in "real" time. That's a shit load of drama for only a short amount of time if you ask me.

Gonna start this one tonight!! :))

message 38: by Jeanne (new)

Stephanie said she will start tonight:)

Ada does Carmine make ur top ten?? I dont remember that he did

Yayy enjoy Stephanie... if all goes well n u both like it we can move onto Made soon... been dying to read that

message 41: by Stephanie* (new)

Stephanie* | 264 comments Just stalked your reviews...& LOVING your casting for Carmine, Miss Ada!!! Okay, enough staring at eye candy...gonna get to reading! ;)

message 42: by Stephanie* (new)

Stephanie* | 264 comments Yes, Ami, I already bought that book too! I'm prepared to jump right into Made after this BR (time permitting)! LOL! I liked the price of Made a lot better that's for sure!! $2.99 compared to $9 something. ;)

message 43: by Fran (new)

Fran (presspausefastforward) | 467 comments I agree. It sucks when that happens. :( Happy reading, Stephanie!

It took me 4 days to finish Sempre the first time (I was sick!) but I hope I'll read this a lot faster now. :)

message 44: by Stephanie* (new)

Stephanie* | 264 comments Thanks Fran! I work tomorrow and most of the weekend, so hoping I can keep up with everyone, we shall see!!

message 45: by monica ♪ (new)

monica ♪ (monica_books) | 47 comments i read the prologue and it's so interesting.. but too bad it's third person pov? (つд⊂)
idk if i'll continue this right now or give a try Bared to You. if Bared to You is too boring I'll pause it and continue this.

enjoy, everyone! x

message 46: by Ada (new)

Ada | 295 comments @Ami; Do you remember on which update or book we wrote our top 20? I wanna see them. I have such a bad memory. I think he was in my top 10. The only thing that I didn't like of Carmine was his age, too young for my taste, but still couldn't not love him. Can't wait to read Made, Corrado was my fav character (after Carmine, of course).

@Stephanie: Thanks! So glad you're reading it too, it's an AMAZEBALLS book. Oh yeah, Carmine is a hottie.

@Monica: Don't you wanna BR this with us? *makes big puppy eyes* Come one, you said the prologue was interesting, wait till you get to the best parts, it's amazing.

@Jeanne: No prob, I just like attention :))) LOL (that's not true) I really, really hope you're gonna enjoy it.

message 47: by Stephanie* (new)

Stephanie* | 264 comments Wow, I got sucked right into this one. @17% now. (view spoiler). LOVING THIS BOOK SO FAR!!

message 48: by Stephanie* (new)

Stephanie* | 264 comments @18% (view spoiler)

message 49: by Stephanie* (new)

Stephanie* | 264 comments It's time for me to hit the hay!! @27% (view spoiler). Love how different this book is from everything else I've read!! :D

message 50: by Jeanne (last edited Nov 06, 2014 08:16PM) (new)

12% (view spoiler)

« previous 1 3 4