The Fault in Our Stars The Fault in Our Stars discussion

The books end

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maranda (new) - added it

Maranda Kuhl I believe that some books do not need a sequel or a book two, this is one of those books. This book ended SO WELL that I didn't know what happened. John Green wrote the book so that you could relate and become one with the characters. I believe every book should have this quality where you know the characters so well, that when something happens to the you react...you react tremendously. Most often enough books don't have that, but when they do read them. They are always SO good.

Alaska Young Yes to me I think that books with a sad ending are always the best because you took the time to get to know the characters that if something impacts them it impacts you as well TFIOS made you get attach so you can have feeling at the end so you can say " That's a great book".

message 3: by Maranda (new) - added it

Maranda Kuhl Alaska wrote: "Yes to me I think that books with a sad ending are always the best because you took the time to get to know the characters that if something impacts them it impacts you as well TFIOS made you get a..."

I agree fully.

Izzy I agree completely. But it made me upset when the book ended.

message 5: by Maranda (new) - added it

Maranda Kuhl Hungergames19 wrote: "I agree completely. But it made me upset when the book ended."

It made me upset too, in a way I wish there were more to the book.

Alaska Young Maranda wrote: "Hungergames19 wrote: "I agree completely. But it made me upset when the book ended."

It made me upset too, in a way I wish there were more to the book."

yes

Christine this was perhaps the first book i've read that i was heartbroken by when it was over. it's frustrating because now every book i read never seems to measure up to the greatness of TFIOS

message 8: by Maranda (new) - added it

Maranda Kuhl Christine wrote: "this was perhaps the first book i've read that i was heartbroken by when it was over. it's frustrating because now every book i read never seems to measure up to the greatness of TFIOS"

I have that same feeling, it's almost kind of sad.