Crystalmont discussion

Applications > Power Application

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ash. (last edited Nov 06, 2014 07:55AM) (new)

ash. Please look here for the application form. Please wait aprovel by a mod.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

{Character Name} Janalee Amelia Cooper
{Age} 22
{Gender} Female
{Power} Emotion Aura - The user can generate aura of emotional energy that can amplify/induce emotions on beings inside their aura and gain power from the emotions.
{Roleplay Example} (view spoiler)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay The Impala {Atra esterní ono thelduin. Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr. Un du evarínya ono varda.} wrote: "{Character Name} Janalee Amelia Cooper
{Age} 22
{Gender} Female
{Power} Emotion Aura - The user can generate aura of emotional energy that can amplify/induce emotions on beings inside their aura an..."

1) How far does this 'aura' extend? Because if it's just the typical sense of an 'aura' then it would only be surrounding a few inches around her. Which would mean that in order for her power to be effective she would have to be touching or standing right next to her target.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I was thinking that it would be around a 5 to 10 foot radius around her

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Also, is this power in constant effect? Or something she activates? Because if it was in constant effect she would likely have paranoia/hallucinations.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

No. It is something that she has learned to control over time but because it was somewhat constant in the beginning, she does have some paranoia and the occasional hallucination

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Because of this, she tends to avoid large crowds of people so that a hallucination isn't triggered

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alright then, Approved

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool!! Thanks XD

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 4 comments UNDER CONSTRUCTION
{Character Name} Anastasia Petrovskii
{Age} 17
{Gender} Female
{Power} ESP
{Roleplay Example}

message 11: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Nov 07, 2014 02:50PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) {Character Name} Clark "Barbie" Griffin
{Age} 16
{Gender} Feminine
{Power} Power Replication
Power Replication- Users with this power are able to mimic and copy the abilities of others around oneself.
How it work's- The mind simply mimics the psychic energy outputs, genetic structure or superhuman physiology that enable abilities in other people. Once the brain has been exposed to the power, it can mimic it, and the user will have that new ability until death. Because this power is always active, she often gets bad side effects like paranoia, hallucinations, nosebleeds, and constant mood shifts. When actually using her power, she gets awful nose bleeds and migraines.

How She Got The Power: *If possible, I would love for her to be a human. I know they are rare, but I feel she would suit this very nicely considering her backstory.*

She was born with a birth defect, where the cells in her brain were able to clone each other if one were to die. Because of this, after a bomb went off in her school, and she got radiation poisoning, the radiation altered the cell cloning and instead of them being able to clone other cells she developed the ability to clone powers instead of her brain cells.
{Roleplay Example}
(view spoiler)
Okay, so the sample is long. I usually do this or a little over half, depending on how into the rp I am. I will occaisonaly post a quicky of 10 sentences if I haven't posted in a while just so that theirs something their or if I'm on my phone.