Free Books, .99, Giveaways & Reviews - Check Them Out! discussion

The Fruitcake Challenge (Christmas Traditions #3)
This topic is about The Fruitcake Challenge

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Carrie Pagels (cfpagels) | 6 comments This is a Christian fiction book. I've never done a giveaway on goodreads but with Oak's instructions I am going to try!

This story is about hope in God. The heroine, Jo Christy, is stuck in a lumber camp, cooking for the shanty boys. Along comes our cocky hero, Tom Jeffries, who is smitten by the young woman. But he'll have to contend with her brothers "Ox" and "Moose" who are aptly named! When he challenges her to "make a fruitcake as good as" his mother's and he'll marry her, Tom gets Jo's dander up. She's gonna fix him and show him up. But God has some other plans for these two.

This is book 3 in the Christmas Traditions Series. All 8 novellas are only 99 cents each and are all standalones. Cynthia Hickey, Niki Turner, Darlene Franklin, myself, and now Jennifer AlLee have books available for purchase.

I hope I did this giveaway correctly! I'm drawing for 3 ebooks and will announce winners the week of Thanksgiving! Blessings to all!

Carrie Pagels (cfpagels) | 6 comments TY Oak for your help!

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Brocious | 29 comments Aww, sweet, Carrie...I have a couple friends who read books just like this! I will let them know!

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Brocious | 29 comments do you have a link to share?

Carrie Pagels (cfpagels) | 6 comments Sarah, I really don't know what I am doing with this goodreads giveaway, lol! Am I supposed to link to somewhere else or do you mean a link to the book's description? TY!

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Brocious | 29 comments do you have it on Amazon? I will grab it for you if you like. :)

message 7: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 102 comments Mod
Carrie wrote: "Sarah, I really don't know what I am doing with this goodreads giveaway, lol! Am I supposed to link to somewhere else or do you mean a link to the book's description? TY!"

Hi Carrie, should everyone interested post a comment here, and you'll enter them in the raffle?

Carrie Pagels (cfpagels) | 6 comments Yes, can folks just post a comment here and I will enter them, TY!

message 10: by Tina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tina Hi Carrie,

Not entering.

Wanted to say this is a great novella.
Blessings, Tina

message 11: by Lauralee (new)

Lauralee Bliss (lauraleebliss) | 1 comments Thanks for offering this giveaway!

Robbie  (robbyefaye) | 1 comments Hi Carrie,
Thanks for offering your book!
Good luck to everyone.
God's Blessings,
Robbie