The Nooks of Books discussion

Ranting

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 1297 comments Need to blow off steam? Go right ahead!

No swearing!

message 2: by Zoeysworld (new)

Zoeysworld | 8 comments Was cheesed off when they killed Damon at the end of season 5!!!

message 3: by Zoeysworld (new)

Zoeysworld | 8 comments Spoiler: They brought him back :)

message 4: by Storm (new)

Storm Arashi (stormarashi) | 33 comments My pet peeve is people who act like jerks to others and then when they get retaliated against they act the victim and try to claim how nice they are on their profiles, while elsewhere they're insulting people and harassing them.

Two faced mundanes...

message 5: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 1297 comments Storm wrote: "My pet peeve is people who act like jerks to others and then when they get retaliated against they act the victim and try to claim how nice they are on their profiles, while elsewhere they're insul..."

Seriously! I hate it when that happens.

message 6: by Storm (new)

Storm Arashi (stormarashi) | 33 comments Raegan wrote: "Storm wrote: "My pet peeve is people who act like jerks to others and then when they get retaliated against they act the victim and try to claim how nice they are on their profiles, while elsewhere..."

It just makes me want to whack them with my books.

I'd be punishing my books

message 7: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 1297 comments Storm wrote: "Raegan wrote: "Storm wrote: "My pet peeve is people who act like jerks to others and then when they get retaliated against they act the victim and try to claim how nice they are on their profiles,..."

lol

message 8: by Storm (new)

Storm Arashi (stormarashi) | 33 comments Raegan wrote: "Storm wrote: "Raegan wrote: "Storm wrote: "My pet peeve is people who act like jerks to others and then when they get retaliated against they act the victim and try to claim how nice they are on t..."

Book punishing is frowned upon. XD

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate I like to swear but I will curb it though.

message 10: by Anna (new)

Anna | 10 comments well i recently heard abought a book Author vs Goodreads and from quats it realy made me angry

message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate Anna wrote: "well i recently heard abought a book Author vs Goodreads and from quats it realy made me angry"

From Zoe Desh? I read the blurb and am appalled.

message 12: by Anna (new)

Anna | 10 comments yup that one

message 13: by Storm (new)

Storm Arashi (stormarashi) | 33 comments Amen to that Milena. =A= Some people just are jerks. I had one person say that they'd never read Unwind because it was "Overhyped by you" and the same person later on went to say when my father walked out that I shouldn't be mad at him unless he had sexually assaulted me. Who the heck says that to someone!?

message 14: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 1 comments I am so irritated when a book takes so long to set up and get into! I just scream get on with the point!!!

One example} The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo...

message 15: by Raegan (last edited Sep 01, 2015 12:33AM) (new)

Raegan  | 1297 comments @Anastasia
Ugh same. I usually give up when the begging of a book is boring. Or skip ahead.

message 16: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 1297 comments Zoeysworld wrote: "Was cheesed off when they killed Damon at the end of season 5!!!"

Omg! I didn't know who that was when I read it the first time. Now I do after a month. :o