Free Books 4 Reviews discussion

Discussions > Rants & Raves

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronel (new)

Ronel van Tonder (ronelvantonder) | 65 comments Mod
* Let it all hang out. Shout, scream, do whatever you want. For the moment we will use this topic as a way to work through the teething issues of this group. If something isn't working, let us know.

message 2: by Steven (new)

Steven V.S. (middlegradeprivateer) | 9 comments I bought a The Flash t-shirt in HMV today, but it was too small!!! googled the store and went down, in my town, and the store closed down!! argghhhh, so now I must wait TWO WEEKS before i can pretend to be The Flash!!! If you want proof there is no god, HERE IT IS.

(if not clear, this is a joke. although this did really happen and it was very annoying :( )

message 3: by Ronel (new)

That's terrible Steven!

I'm done with online stores too. Whenever the items arrive they're never the right size.

message 4: by Steven (new)

Steven V.S. (middlegradeprivateer) | 9 comments i know right!

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael Dalton | 7 comments Question: Does the Romance group include erotica? Or are we not doing straight-up erotica just yet? If we are, seems like a separate group might be warranted.

message 6: by Ronel (new)

I suppose we could do that. Add your suggestion. But I will be vetting it same as all the other books. So it has to be a full length novel etc.