UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > Happy birthday to Claire, the group's very own Michael Jackson

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Michael Cargill Cargill (michaelcargill) | 2998 comments Claire is a special member of the community, so this is a thread dedicated to the fact that she's reached the grand age of 25 without falling foul of diphtheria, polio, or any of the other shit house diseases and conditions that can strike down our watery bodies without warning.

When she's not out saving lives in her little white van, blues and twos a-blaring, she's baking cakes for the Rainbow group.

When she's not out stopping drunken fools jumping into the canal, she baking cakes for the Rainbow group.

When she's not baking cakes for the Rainbow group, she's thinking about baking cakes for the Rainbow group.

ALL HAIL COMRADE CLAIRE!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Happy birthday Claire, you deserve a wonderful day :-)

message 3: by Katy (new)

Katy | 3414 comments Happy birthday! :)

message 4: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 3 comments Ah happy birthday Claire :)

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (Spiderg1rl) (spiderg1rl) | 735 comments Happy birthday Claire I hope you have a wonderful day

message 6: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25063 comments Happy birthday Claire! Have a great day!

Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (vanessaakadumbo) | 8703 comments Happy Birthday Claire! Hope you have a great day.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
here

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Happy birthday darling!

Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (vanessaakadumbo) | 8703 comments I think this cake would suit Claire!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-k3dnCxUNLns...

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Rainbow cake! But of course.

message 12: by ✿Claire✿ (new)

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) | 3055 comments Oooh, I've got a birthday thread!! Thank you very much everyone :D

The cakes are lovely, I particularly like the chocolate delight and the rainbow one :)

message 13: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments Happy cakeday, Claire :~)

message 14: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (darrenhf) | 6980 comments Yomp yomp yompity yomp yompiness yompicity

Which is happy birthday Claire in cakenese.

message 15: by B J (new)

B J Burton (bjburton) | 2914 comments Happy Birthday hero! Have a day to remember.

message 16: by David (new)

David Hadley | 4873 comments Happy birthday

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9087 comments Have a happy happy day Claire!

message 18: by Pat () (new)

Pat ()  | 29 comments Happy birthday Claire

message 19: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Versini (lorraineversini) | 8999 comments Happy belated birthday!

message 20: by ✿Claire✿ (new)

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) | 3055 comments Thank you everyone :)