UK Book Club discussion

Authors - Book Promotions > Everone likes Free - Julia Bell

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia Bell (juliabellromanticfiction) | 1841 comments My contemporary romance DECEIT OF ANGELS is now free 6-8 November. Anna only wants to make a new life for herself, but this involves telling a lie. And then her husband finds out and wants his revenge.

Deceit of Angels by Julia Bell

message 2: by Anna (last edited Nov 13, 2014 01:34AM) (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 809 comments Oh Julia - are you writing about me? ;0)

I love the title and at 77p it's practically a gift even now.

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia Bell (juliabellromanticfiction) | 1841 comments Whatever you do Anna, don't buy this book! It's got some nasty stuff in it and I had to write it with my eyes closed.

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia Bell (juliabellromanticfiction) | 1841 comments Better than 77p is FREE. A PEARL COMB FOR A LADY combines three women and the men they love, into three stories. And it's free until 17th November.

A Pearl Comb for a Lady by Julia Bell

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 809 comments Got it! Thank you.

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia Bell (juliabellromanticfiction) | 1841 comments Anna wrote: "Got it! Thank you."

Thank you, Anna. I've been doing a spot of tweeting this morning. (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

I always long to hear from readers of my stories. You don't need to just give me a review. If you wish to ask me anything about my stories, I'm always happy to reply.

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 809 comments While I was reading 'Songbird' it did cross my mind to ask you a question. I'm going to ask you on your GR Author page!

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia Bell (juliabellromanticfiction) | 1841 comments Where's that, then? Go past the Post Office and turn left at the Co-op?

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) Julia wrote: "Better than 77p is FREE. A PEARL COMB FOR A LADY combines three women and the men they love, into three stories. And it's free until 17th November.

A Pearl Comb for a Lady by Julia Bell"

Just downloaded - thanks Julia

message 10: by Julia (new)

Julia Bell (juliabellromanticfiction) | 1841 comments T4bsF (Call me Flo) wrote: "Julia wrote: "Better than 77p is FREE. A PEARL COMB FOR A LADY combines three women and the men they love, into three stories. And it's free until 17th November.

[bookcover:A Pearl Comb for a La..."

Thank you, Flo. Hope you enjoy it. I had great fun moving from the Battle of Waterloo, through the Victorian era and then into the 21st century. Would value your opinion so let me know what you think.

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) I don't usually read modern day books, but as the 21st century bit is only a part of your book, I think I'll cope!!! :0)

message 12: by Julia (new)

Julia Bell (juliabellromanticfiction) | 1841 comments T4bsF (Call me Flo) wrote: "I don't usually read modern day books, but as the 21st century bit is only a part of your book, I think I'll cope!!! :0)"

Ah, but it has some historical stuff in it. Jenny, is a modern day author and is investigating a mystery for her next novel; involving her ex-husband's family history.

I hope I can entice you to read my novel that's scheduled for next year. It's a time travel (I thought I'd try my hand at one). It's still WIP, as I'm concentrating on NYSSA'S PROMISE at the moment; a historical romance with a mystery twist. Hopefully it will be online near Christmas if not in the New Year.

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) Sounds good to me Julia..... especially as Family Trees is a big interest of mine. I've managed to get back as far as 1545 with one branch of my family.