The Nooks of Books discussion

Music > Concerts

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 1297 comments What concerts has everyone been to? I have been to Imagine Dragons,One Republic,Train/Lmao(festival), Neon Trees, Audio Moonshine, and The Fray.

message 2: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) I've been to Pink and Taylor Swift. I've been to Taylor Swift twice, for Speak Now and Red.

message 3: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 1297 comments ♆Beth♆♫But The Monsters Turned Out To Be Just Trees♫ wrote: "I've been to Pink and Taylor Swift. I've been to Taylor Swift twice, for Speak Now and Red."

Cool!

message 4: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) I'm also going to Katy Perry's Prism tour in 2 days!

message 5: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 1297 comments ♆Beth♆♫But The Monsters Turned Out To Be Just Trees♫ wrote: "I'm also going to Katy Perry's Prism tour in 2 days!"

Lucky!!!!

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia The only Concerts that I have been to are stuff like Piano/Classical music.

message 7: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 1297 comments Cool!

message 8: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) Katy Perry was AMAZING! I absolutely loved it!

And I really hope Taylor Swift comes here (to Australia) for her 1989 tour, because I love her so much, and I've been to her Speak Now concert, and her Red concert...

message 9: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 1297 comments Awesome!

message 10: by James (new)

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 31 comments I have gone to a Black Eyed Peas tour and ZZ Top tour, but I haven't been to one in a while besides those concert tours.