The Nooks of Books discussion

Music > Ed Sheeran

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 1297 comments Who likes Ed Sheeran s music? I like a lot of songs!

message 2: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) I like his music, but I like the slow stuff better, like Thinking Out Loud and The A Team, instead of things like Sing...

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire He's really talented!

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lee (hlbookworm) I liked him before he became extremely famous. When I heard him on the radio the first time, I was excited, but sad at the same time. You know when you know an artists before anyone else does, and you just wanna keep them to yourself? That's how I felt haha. But he's too talented for people to not notice. Same goes for Bastille and 1975.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire Hannah wrote: "I liked him before he became extremely famous. When I heard him on the radio the first time, I was excited, but sad at the same time. You know when you know an artists before anyone else does, and ..."

Bastille is another one of my favorites. Not familiar with 1975 though...I'll have to look them up!

message 6: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott OhmyGod Ed Sheeran!!! He's coming to New Zealand in April and I get to see him and I can't wait!!!!!!! :D:D

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lee (hlbookworm) Lauren wrote: "Hannah wrote: "I liked him before he became extremely famous. When I heard him on the radio the first time, I was excited, but sad at the same time. You know when you know an artists before anyone ..."

1975 is an austrailian band! They're really good!

message 8: by Will Solace (new)

Will Solace (willsolace) | 105 comments "The A Team."

Every time I read Destiel/Sabriel fanfics,

That is the song I listen to.

message 9: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 205 comments only "sing"