Queen Maas' Assassins discussion

All Fan Theories & Discussions > Manon ~ Her Fate

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by priya (new)

priya (gpriyaa) What do you think will happen to manon??

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Undoubtedly, Manon is going to meet C/A, and most probably change sides. Maas herself said she's a new main character, and main characters are usually the good guys. Plus, the evil Matron won't be around in ToG #4 to beat her up for being not evil and telling her she has no heart or something.

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura | 102 comments Aelin and Manon need to be kickass bffs because honestly, that would be the best thing ever.

message 4: by Noris (new)

Noris | 574 comments Mannon will be something like super matron queen of the witches. And She will do an alliance with C/A, together they will give the king serious troubles!

Also I think that something good will happen between Manon and the Crochans... Do yo remember the speech that the almost dying Crochan witch gave Manon when she had to kill her? It makes Manon surprise, may be reflex and think further about all the Iron Teeth´s lifes. Also I like the way Asterin and the 13 are loyal to Manon.

message 5: by priya (new)

priya (gpriyaa) Adding on to noris I think they will go into some alliance or something (I'm talking about crochan and manon and friends)

Manon is definitely going to turn good (honestly I already think she's good, but I mean officially good)

message 6: by Noris (new)

Noris | 574 comments Again... Agree with you priya n.n

message 7: by Lizzyjah (new)

Lizzyjah (lizzz46) | 74 comments Manon will most definitely meet Aelin, and they will become kickass bffls, and Manon will most likely change sides and want to kill the king (like everybody else)

message 9: by Beth (new)

Beth Kendall | 43 comments I think she ment for them to meet in HOF but there wasn't enough room in the book because when writers do a duel narrative it means they will meet.

message 10: by priya (new)

priya (gpriyaa) Unless they die some could die before they meet (but this probably isn't the case for manon and Aelin)

message 11: by Dara (new)

Dara Wang | 37 comments Noris wrote: "Mannon will be something like super matron queen of the witches. And She will do an alliance with C/A, together they will give the king serious troubles!

Also I think that something good will happ..."

Yep. I think she and the younger generation of witches are all growing a soul. She'll probably still be badass and ruthless, but with a heart and a smaller moral compass than Aelin. I think the Ironteeth will settle their differences with the Crochans and all be like asskicking warrior witches or something. I hope she kills Ansel, too. To say I dislike Ansel would be the understatement of the year.

message 12: by Beth (new)

Beth Kendall | 43 comments I diddn't realy like the parts with the wiches in.

message 13: by Sunny (new)

Sunny Zhou Aw, really? I liked the witches alot. However, I feel it's really Manon and the 13 who are gonna be on C/A's side instead of ALL the witches. I doubt the Matrons and the other clans would go against the king.

I liked Ansel, heh.

message 14: by Dara (new)

Dara Wang | 37 comments I think Manon and the 13 have a lot of potential as good guys, too (maybe some of the bluebloods) but not a yellowlegs. I think some of the younger witches are growing feelings and may end up having a sisterly relationship with the Crochans. However, I do want Manon to kill Ansel,though. That traitorous bitch deserves a bloody death.

message 15: by priya (new)

priya (gpriyaa) Um I like Ansel, and I get why she did what she did. I blame the witches like manon's grandmother

message 16: by Ale (new)

Ale (bookishunicorn) I liked Ansel too. The thing is, I know she acted badly (I mean, backstabbing everyone? PLEASE) but I kiiiind of get her reasons. I hope during all this time we haven't known anything of her she came back to her senses and started to feel guilty about what she did.

message 17: by Ale (new)

Ale (bookishunicorn) AND I also think Manon will turn her back to her granny and be like 'you don't own me bitch'. Haha

message 18: by Noris (new)

Noris | 574 comments I will love the moment when Manon kills her matron... Exactly like I will enjoy Arobyn death! Huumm hummm see the relation??? Aelin and Manon have grown up in the same way... Bullied by a damn "parent" figure

message 19: by Dara (new)

Dara Wang | 37 comments Dorian too. And Chaol.

message 20: by Zuzi (new)

Zuzi | 30 comments Yeah this model repeats a lot in the books that's true! :) Though I think that every character will respond to it differently. I think that Manon will stand up to her matron definitely..But I wonder if the witches will actually serve the king because that is not so sure either is it?

message 21: by Dara (new)

Dara Wang | 37 comments I think the witches and the king are in an alliance of sorts, with a bargain of the witches and the king keeping peace with each other and helping each other out with their evil agendas but perhaps the witches are a bit intimidated by the king's whacky powers, too.

message 22: by ishika (new)

ishika | 5 comments I think Manon will realise that the king's just using her and with the thirteen she'll go and confront him. Also she's going to save Celaena's life at some point. I can't wait for a Manon and Celaena meeting!!!!

message 23: by priya (new)

priya (gpriyaa) I think Manons story will be more concentrated on the non-Crochan witches (completely forgot what they're called)

message 24: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (ash12) | 52 comments I think theyre called the witch kingdom

message 25: by priya (new)

priya (gpriyaa) No but wasn't there the....

Wait wait wait there is the inronteeth witches and there was that other kind I don't remember what they're called, but the good witches

message 26: by priya (new)

priya (gpriyaa) I just searched it up and this is what I meant

I think Manons storyline will be more concentrated in learning about the Crochan witches and taking control of the ironteeth, I don't think she'll be on Aelins team until book 5

message 27: by Noris (new)

Noris | 574 comments Agree!!! Is too soon for their meeting cause Manon needs to know the truth about both kind of witches.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ale wrote: "AND I also think Manon will turn her back to her granny and be like 'you don't own me bitch'. Haha"

I think that will happen too!

message 29: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Woodruff | 53 comments In HOF it seemed like Manon got along well (for a ruthless killer that is) with the Blueblood heir (cant remember her name) so she could probably get the bluebloods to team up with 'em and fight against the King. . .but the Yellowlegs are for sure going to stay with the King's army. They are too heartless.

message 30: by Jess S (last edited Aug 12, 2015 04:46PM) (new)

Jess S (mintchip) | 267 comments The witches are now aging at a human pace...mabye they are starting to pick up other human traits now that magics been gone so long.

I think the BlueBloods and Manons 13 if not all the Blackbeaks(maybe after Manon kills her Gdma) will stick together once they realize that whatever the king is feeding their wyverns is actually meant to control them. I think the Yellowlegs will still stick with the King/Vlag

And I totally like the idea of Manon growing a heart and teaming up with Crochan witches and Aelin!

message 31: by Kyrene (new)

Kyrene | 3 comments I think Manon is definitely going to "go rogue" and split away from the Ironteeth witches, and her snapping point will probably be Abraxos-related (given how close she's grown to him, and her reaction to Iskra trying to whip him). I wouldn't even be surprised if Manon's grandmother orders for Abraxos' death, to teach Manon the lesson that attachment = weakness, and then Manon kills her grandmother, hops on Abraxos and flies away into the sunset.

It'd cause a massive dilemma for the Blackbeaks, I'm not sure if all of them would follow her - not even sure if all of the 13 would follow her - but there was definitely some setup in HoF if I remember correctly, where Manon asks Asterin whether she's loyal to her, or loyal to her grandmother... I think Manon and Asterin are going to stick together no matter what.

I hated Manon at the beginning of HoF, but by the end of the book I loved her! Her storyline gave me such "How To Train Your Dragon" vibes and it was great to see her gradually becoming more caring and opening up. I really hope there's a happy ending in store for her eventually :)

message 32: by Serena (new)

Serena | 160 comments I'm so excited for when she meets Aelin...

message 33: by Mirou (new)

Mirou | 186 comments Kyrene wrote: "I think Manon is definitely going to "go rogue" and split away from the Ironteeth witches, and her snapping point will probably be Abraxos-related (given how close she's grown to him, and her react..."

I agree, I'm pretty sure her grandmother will kill Abraxos just to teach her a lesson.

message 34: by Azaria (new)

Azaria Gerardo (bookflix) | 17 comments I'm re reading Heir Of Fire and can I just say, Manon is like my favorite character right now.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She's really awesome! XD

message 36: by priya (new)

priya (gpriyaa) So many people hate her POV and it shocks me because I love it and I love her.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

How could anyone hate her???

message 38: by Lexie (new)

Lexie In HoF I did find Manon's POV a bit boring, I just wanted to get back to Celaena or Chaol and Dorian. But Manon is alright, I don't love her but I like her. I would like for her to meet Aelin, I hope that happens in QoS. Holy crap if I'm not getting that tonight I swear to god!

message 39: by Azaria (new)

Azaria Gerardo (bookflix) | 17 comments In HoF, I really wanted to get back to Manon's POV or Chaol or Dorian. Celeana's were really slow for me, but I did enjoy all of them.

message 40: by priya (new)

priya (gpriyaa) That's how I felt in QOS.

message 41: by Natalia (new)

Natalia (ravenandthehawk) | 387 comments I like Manon's POV it's interesting.

message 42: by Jess S (new)

Jess S (mintchip) | 267 comments I was annoyed by Manon's POV in HoF myself until Abraxos stepped in…then I felt it was just as good as Aelin and Rowan…but I admit to feeling like Manon's POV was taking away from Aelin Rowan in the beginning. SPOILERS
In QoS i kind of felt annoyed with her parts in the beginning but after her POV tied in with Elide I was ok.

message 43: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 10 comments Manon is one of my favorite characters in the books :P

Lol I even got Manon as my name in French class and I was all excited inside xD

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to see Manon and the rest of her Thirteen break the Crochan curse.

message 45: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelby_) | 132 comments I'm reading HoF and I find her POV's a little bit boring and slow. I hope it will get better

imashamedofmyoldreviews (pleasedontjudgeme_ichanged) Laura wrote: "I'm reading HoF and I find her POV's a little bit boring and slow. I hope it will get better"

I was just skimming through those parts just enough to know what's going on. It's going to get better when everything starts.

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (eliza_paints_stars_in_the_sky) I used to not really like reading Manon's POV throughout the series because it kinda was slow for me but my opinion totally changed after Empire of Storm. Now I appreciate her more as a character since I've gotten to know more about her.

message 48: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Taylor (booksjessloves) | 25 comments Same! I never cared much for Manon. But Empire of Storms has totally changed my view of her.

sofia (sam willows) (samwillows) | 1 comments I didnt really understand what was going on when she first showed up (english is not my first language), but I grew to care for her and Abraxos and Asterin and the Thirteen so much, her POV is awesome now!

message 50: by Hailstorm (new)

Hailstorm | 11 comments I am about 200 pages into Heir Of Fire so I really don't know Manon but she is like the main reason I'm reading this series now.

« previous 1