Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

Hunt for the Skinwalker: Science Confronts the Unexplained at a Remote Ranch in Utah
This topic is about Hunt for the Skinwalker
UFOs / ETs / AREA 51 / ROSWELL > Skinwalker Ranch

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James, Group Founder (last edited Nov 06, 2014 03:57PM) (new) - added it

James Morcan | 11100 comments A group member just sent me the following so I thought I'd post it here and see what others think as I know nothing about the whole Skinwalker mystery (apart from watching a Jesse Ventura episode on it!):

"There have been numerous reports of UFOs, mutilated cattle, strange creatures (rumored skinwalkers) and unusual occurrences happening on this ranch in a remote part of Utah. The ranch was investigated for about 10 years by a private scientific group (NIDS). NIDS primary objective is to bring scientific investigation to paranormal research. One of the researchers, Colm A. Kelleher, wrote an interesting nonfiction book called Hunt for the Skinwalker: Science Confronts the Unexplained at a Remote Ranch in Utah. In the book, he speculates about whether the activity might be secret military research, interstellar travel, interdimensional travel, even Native American witchcraft."

Hunt for the Skinwalker Science Confronts the Unexplained at a Remote Ranch in Utah by Colm A. Kelleher

Kathy  | 15 comments I read this book, and really liked how the author explored different possibilities on what could be happening at the ranch. I am particularly intrigued with the idea of military research testing. The U.S. govt has explored all types of unusual weaponry be it remote viewing, using hallucinogenics, sound waves (nausea-inducing) to control mobs, HARPP, etc. The increase in sightings of UFOs could be extensive testing of experimental aircraft.

message 3: by James, Group Founder (new) - added it

James Morcan | 11100 comments Kathy wrote: "I read this book, and really liked how the author explored different possibilities on what could be happening at the ranch. I am particularly intrigued with the idea of military research testing. ..."

Sounds like the basis for a good horror movie

message 4: by Lance, Group Founder (new)

message 5: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Davis (portia2012) | 9 comments I heard through a video once that there was some sort of war there with the aliens.

I am definitely interested in hearing more.

message 6: by James, Group Founder (new) - added it

James Morcan | 11100 comments Skinwalker Ranch Phenomena https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2...

n the first half, investigative journalist George Knapp and filmmaker Jeremy Corbell discussed the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah, home of a myriad of frightening, seemingly supernatural events that have been reported in the scenic basin surrounding the property for hundreds of years. Incidents and sightings include orbs, UFOs, animal mutilations, unknown creatures, poltergeist-type activity, and other inexplicable events. Knapp recounted how in the 1990s, the Sherman family sold the plagued ranch to Robert Bigelow's National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), which conducted research on the property for a number of years. Through a separate organization, AAITP, Bigelow received funds from the Pentagon to study UFOs (as revealed in 2017), and some of this work took place at the Skinwalker Ranch. Bur recently, Bigelow sold the ranch to a new group that is conducting fresh scientific studies there, Knapp reported.

Interviews with the current owners of the ranch are featured in his new documentary (view trailer), said Corbell, as well as video footage Knapp had shot with TV crews during his investigations there going back years. Knapp recalled how during the early 90s, "the rancher on the property had seen these giant orange holes in the sky," and on the other side was another sky where it was a different time of day and "occasionally things would fly in and out," with the objects seemingly coming from another dimension or reality. The phenomena, Knapp continued, seem to be intelligent, and are perhaps conveying the idea that "reality is different than how we perceive it. We need to start thinking about it in a different way."

message 7: by James, Group Founder (new) - added it

James Morcan | 11100 comments Mysteries of 'UFO ranch' in spotlight https://www.deseretnews.com/article/6...

Kathy  | 15 comments I love Coast-to-Coast!

message 9: by James, Group Founder (new) - added it

James Morcan | 11100 comments Thanks Ila - glad to hear you're doing okay.

message 10: by James, Group Founder (new) - added it

James Morcan | 11100 comments Hunt for the Skinwalker-DIA Connection http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/2018/10/...

message 11: by James, Group Founder (new) - added it

James Morcan | 11100 comments Former Skinwalker Personnel Suspect They Were Unwitting Research Subjects http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/2019/10/...

Two men who state they formerly worked on Robert Bigelow's Skinwalker Ranch are expressing concerns they were unwitting research subjects during their employment. Chris Marx and Chris Bartel took to social media and podcasts to voice claims they experienced paranormal-like events at the ranch and that they underwent medical tests they now suspect involved research lacking their knowledge and fully informed consent.

Marx suggested legal action may be forthcoming:

The more insight into AASWAP and the Ranch, the more clear it gets. Got a hold of the medical studies conducted without consent. I am about to publish and go legal. The empire is about to fold for good
— Chris J. Marx (@ChrisJMarx1) October 11, 2019

message 12: by James, Group Founder (new) - added it

James Morcan | 11100 comments The Mystery of Skinwalker Ranch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khKYV...

message 13: by roy (new)

roy  | 3 comments Jeremy Corbell... This clown does serious investigations no favors at all.

message 14: by David (new)

David Elkin | 507 comments I am enjoying the History channel series

message 15: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Snipp | 1 comments I have been following the series on tv.
It does have some very strange activity that can not be explained.
Like a book of short stories by Beatrice C Snipp. I read it and wondered if any of the stories could have an inkling of truth in them.
?

message 16: by Jt (new)

Jt (overthemoonglow) I think Skinwalker Ranch is a breeding ground for poltergeists, supernatural beings, strange electromagnetic fields, cattle mutilations, ufo activity, and inter dimensional travel. i do believe something weird yet fascinating is occurring here. i've watched the two seasons so far on History. i am convinced there are things which we cannot explain by practical science. i am not an expert on the paranormal but i have experienced some otherworldly events. it all started with the unknown as a wee, precocious child. the rest is unwritten.