Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > devinair_reviews

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Devi (last edited Nov 05, 2014 08:44PM) (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) I am starting this discussion to share my reviews. I hope this thread is at the right place
Do check out my reviews at devinair_reviews
Click to see my Review Policy and Review Request Form

message 2: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Just finished Sinister which is a YA book, somewhere on the lines of Harry Potter and Artemis Fowl and Curveball which is a romance novel but with an amazing twist. Had fun with both.
Check out my reviews at Sinister (Sinisters #1) and Curveball

Comments and suggestions are always welcome

message 3: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Hi all. I just published a blog post on my personal blog. Do go through it and post your thoughts Relativity of Time

message 4: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Just posted a new review on Guardian of the Gauntlet. It is a Young Adult book but more like a pre teen sweet book with lots of magic and courage. An awesome read. Check out the review at Guardian of the Gauntlet

Also posted review on Wolf Moon: A Grazi Kelly Novel Now this is a young adult book with werewolf and mystery. There is some twilight, some harry potter in it but it is really a nice read. Check out the review at Wolf Moon: A Grazi Kelly Novel

message 5: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Just finished reviewing 4 books of all different genres.
2 of them I would specifically love to mention.
Whistlin' Dixie - A Tempered Steel Novel is a beautiful love story, first in the series of books. If you like to read love stories pertaining to one family, then this one is for you. Check my review of Whistlin' Dixie and let me know how you find it.
Another one is a tremendous book, one I would love to spread word across the globe if possible. The Dream Shelf is also a love story. But the love story here is of a child to their parent. An amazing book with a beautiful story. Check out my review of The Dream Shelf and prepare to be amazed by Jeff Russell

message 6: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Hi everyone. Just finished reviewing Swan Deception by Glede Browne Kabongo . A fabulous book, a must read for anyone who loves suspense, thriller genre of books. Check out my review of Swan Deception
You can also find my Review Request Form here

message 7: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Reviewed Peril, The Legend of Sedrak by Jackie G. Mills a nice thriller suspense kind of book with a lot of adventure to it. Check out the book at Peril, The Legend of Sedrak by Jackie G. Mills

Also check out Vasu and the Matsya Temple by Rajeev Tanwar

message 8: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Tried yet another romantic novel Hidden Lakes by Melanie P. Smith and liked it. Love stories, it seems, do interest me after all. You must check it out at Hidden Lakes by Melanie P. Smith

message 9: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) An awesome Jewish murder mystery reviewed and absolutely liked Wedding Wipeout by Jacob M. Appel . No matter what the other reviewers say, I am all for the book and honestly hope another one to come out soon. Check out the book at Wedding Wipeout by Jacob M. Appel

message 10: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Childrens novels are always fun to read. Just read another one The Clockwork Mechanical by Peter R. Stone
check out my review at The Clockwork Mechanical by Peter R. Stone

message 11: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Another romance novel but can be passed Twisted Engagement by Sandi K. Whipple
Check out my review at Twisted Engagement

message 12: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) A brilliant murder mystery with a hint of romance in it Amazon Burning by Victoria Griffith
Mystery romance lovers must try it. Check out my review at Amazon Burning

message 13: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) A short story with a bit of confusion about what the story was exactly is Shadows in the Brook by Cheryl Landmark
Check out my review at Shadows in the Brook

message 14: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) A hilarious children's book The Most Ferocious of Creatures by Chris Sykes another happy book which is sure to make you chuckle at every page. Check out my review at The Most Ferocious of Creatures

message 15: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) A spell bounded psychological thriller which will keep you guessing till the very end Songs of the Maniacs by Mickey J. Corrigan its simple splendid. Check out my review at Songs of the Maniacs

message 16: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Another YA Fiction comes my way The Dragon Dreamer by J.S. Burke but it was not such an entertaining read for me. Check out my review at The Dragon Dreamer

message 17: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) The Little Parrot and the Angel's Tears by M. Anu Narasimhan is a children's novel with an amazing moral at the end. The book is worth reading for kids of any age group. Check out my review at The Little Parrot and the Angel's Tears

message 18: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Hunter Moon A Grazi Kelly Novel #2 by C.D. Gorri is the second in the trilogy of Grazi kelly novels. It is a YA adventure thriller and a wonderful read for any age group. Check out my reviews at Hunter Moon: A Grazi Kelly Novel #2

message 19: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) The Return (Second Coming, #1) by Carter Vance is the first of a two part novel of the return of Jesus Christ. A wonderful thriller novel, it is a cannot-put-me-down type of book. Try my review of The Return

message 20: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Even Dead Men Play Chess by Michael Weitz is a chess based murder mystery. Do not go by the title of the book. Although the title in itself is not very catchy, the story is irresistible. A completely engrossing tale, it is a must read for all murder mystery / thriller enthusiasts. Check out my review at Even Dead Men Play Chess

message 21: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) The Grandmaster's King (Ray Gordon #2) by Michael Weitz is the second in the Ray Gordon mysteries. Another brilliant work by Michael Weitz, this is a notch up from the first book. Totally awesome. check out my review at The Grandmaster's King

message 22: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) A story of finding self, City Of Nine Gates (City Trilogy #1) by Pankaj Rajput is an enlightening read. A spiritual kind of fiction book, it is engrossing and meditative in the theme. A definite must try one, check my review at City Of Nine Gates (City Trilogy #1)

message 23: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) The Mystery of the Blue Dolphins (A Clarissa and Paw Mini Mystery, Vol. 1) The Mystery of the Blue Dolphins by Sandra Baublitz

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read the complete review at The Mystery of the Blue Dolphins (A Clarissa and Paw Mini Mystery, Vol. 1)

A very short murder mystery but with such an awesome punch which sometimes even a full fledged novel cannot deliver. Clarissa and Paw are absolute lovable detectives. The Saint Bernard Paw is a darling digger and Clarissa is a very intuitive owner. Together, they manage to solve a murder mystery which was considered to be a suicide at first.

View all my reviews

message 24: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) The Sinister Urge The Sinister Urge by Frances Newton

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Read the complete review at The Sinister Urge

Yes, it is a love story alright. But the love story is between a brother and a sister. No, it is not an affectionate love story. It is an incest love story. Those who like to read it will like the story.

The character building is nice. The story is nice. But the incest kills the mood. Unfortunately, a 2 star, but only because I am not comfortable with incest. Otherwise it is a good one.

View all my reviews

message 25: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Dancing With A Cowboy Dancing With A Cowboy by Sandi K. Whipple

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read the complete review at Dancing With A Cowboy

When I took "Dancing with the cowboy", I had serious misgivings about it. But the moment I finished the first chapter, I knew I was hooked. Finished the 250 page book in 3 hours flat, that is how much I loved it. Right from the previous book, I loved her stories. This one is just another one to be adored and totally loved.

The character building is really nice. The language, which put me off in the second book, has developed substantially in this one. The description and depiction is classy. The story is sweet, albeit a tad bit predictable. There is some suspense at the end but even that is nice.

View all my reviews

message 26: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Legacy: The Murefre Saga (book 1) Legacy: The Murefre Saga by B.R. Jensen

Check the complete review at
Legacy: The Murefre Saga (book 1)

Legacy is a sci-fi, into the future kind of book. Unfortunately it is too much into the future for my liking. The story is set in a world where human beings are sorted into three categories: Murefre, human beings and Tonug Gal

For those who like sci fi stories set far into the future, this will be an interesting read. The setting and description are detailed and proper. There are first person narration from literally all the characters. There is heart break, treachery, fights, loyalty, everything.

View all my reviews

message 27: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Herbie's Diner Herbie's Diner by L. Joseph Shosty

Check out the complete review at Herbie's Diner

It is truly a short read, just some 60 odd pages. The story starts in the middle, where Actor Johnny Hardwood, who is being a detective, is sitting at Herbie's Diner, waiting for a suspect. And then the author takes us on a journey where the action is happening, at the same time, the background is also being described wherever required.

Truly a fun read, especially just a for a couple of hours, as it gets over by then.

View all my reviews

message 28: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Joshua's Island Joshua's Island by Patrick Hodges

Check out the complete review at Joshua's Island

The book raises a social issue very pointedly and nicely and asks the reader to look around and identify signs of bullying among children. Bullying is as much a social issue as child abuse and should not go UN-punished. The people responsible should be penalized to a high extend and the victims should be given intense counseling to overcome the stigma associated with bullying.

"Though Joshua’s Island is a work of fiction, the sad truth is that bullying remains a large problem in many schools around the country and around the world.
If you or someone you know is a victim of bullying, speak up. Tell a parent, a teacher, a counselor, a friend, any adult that you trust. Only by letting others know about it can you help make sure that it stops. Remaining silent only lets the cycle of abuse and violence continue.
Speak up. Be part of the solution." - Patrick Hodges

View all my reviews

message 29: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) A Night To Remember A Night To Remember by R.C. Matthews

Read the complete review at a A Night to Remember

It is a typical contemporary romance with a bit of a unconventional love triangle happening in between. Anna is a social worker who organizes charity events. She is about to be engaged to her childhood best friend who is running for the Mayor. That is when she crosses path with Brett who happened to be her high school crush.

The story that unfolds threatens to test their belief in love, relationship and commitment. There are some secrets in Anna's life and Brett has to decide if he can accept them or not.

View all my reviews

message 30: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) I'll Put 3 Chips On God just in case I'll Put 3 Chips On God just in case by Preeti Gupta

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Check the complete review at I'll Put 3 Chips On God just in case

I read this book immediately after watching Amir Khan starrer PK and found both of them to be very much similar. Preeti has described various mythological beliefs with sounding logical statements which we can relate to as most of us ask the same questions about traditions and religion on a daily basis without receiving any satisfying answers.

Overall an interesting read.

View all my reviews

message 31: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Thirteen Suspects Thirteen Suspects by C.M. Okonkwo

Check out the complete review at Thirteen Suspects

A sex filled murder mystery. The murdered victim had sexual encounters with 13 females, all of which are described in vivid details in his diary named "YOLO". The detectives investigating the murder comes across this book and thus the 13 characters are placed under suspicion.

The story is a murder mystery for the sake of saying. It is basically an erotic diary of a sex starved hostel guy.

View all my reviews

message 32: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) The Adventures of JoJo Smith The Adventures of JoJo Smith by Tony Leslie Duxbury

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Check out the complete review at
The Adventures of JoJo Smith

This is the story of a normal regular guy who gets transported to the medieval period due to an error by a Gandalf look alike. Now he cannot come back because the Gandalf guy knows only the summons spell and not the go-back spell.

Poor Jojo Smith is stuck in the medieval era and all he can do is try to adjust to the surrounding till Gandalf comes up with the go-back spell.

View all my reviews

message 33: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Book: Petectives Christmas Party (Petectives, #2) by Robert J. Smith Petectives: Christmas Party
Genre : Mystery / Thriller / Humor / Short Story
Review: Petectives: Christmas Party - My Review
Rating: 5 Stars
A very cute detective story with a house cat as a detective. Truly interesting and short read.

message 34: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Book: Red Christmas by Carmelo Massimo Tidona Red Christmas
Genre: Murder Mystery / Detective / Thriller / Psychological Thriller / Short Story
Review: Red Christmas - My Review
Rating: 5 stars
A true thriller in just a few words. Do not miss the last line. Sends shivers down the spine

message 35: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Book: A Christmas Tail by T.F. Muir A Christmas Tail
Genre: Short Story / Festive
Review : A Christmas Tail - My review
Rating: 4 Stars
A tale of festive hope and Christmas miracle. A beautiful read during the season of Santa Clause and answered prayers

message 36: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Book: Inspector Zhang Gets His Wish by Stephen Leather Inspector Zhang Gets His Wish
Genre: Mystery / Short Story / Thriller / Detective / Crime
Review: Inspector Zhang Gets His Wish - My Review
Rating: 5 Stars
A very interesting Closed Door Murder Mystery giving due reference and honour to the greats in the industry - Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot

message 37: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Book: Perfect Crime by Jack Erickson Perfect Crime
Genre: Murder / Mystery / Thriller / Short Story / Fiction / Crime / Detective
Review: Perfect Crime - My Review
A wonderful attempt at a perfect crime and beautiful detective work all in just a handful of pages. Half an hour power packed read

message 38: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Book: Frozen Past by Richard C. Hale Frozen Past
Genre: Murder / Mystery / Thriller / Psychological Thriller / Detective / Crime / Young Adult / YA Romance
Review: Frozen Past - My Review
An absolutely engaging and engrossing thriller. Once you start, you can't put it down before finishing. Superb climax too

message 39: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Book: Last Straw Vengeance is not always the province of the Lord by David Rheem Jarrett Last Straw: Vengeance is not always the province of the Lord
Genre: Psychological Thriller / Murder / Crime
Rating: 5 star
Review: Last Straw: Vengeance is not always the province of the Lord - My Review
A very well written psychological thriller which questions if the wrong is actually wrong or is it circumstantial right?

message 40: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Book: Dead Ringer by Allen Wyler Dead Ringer
Genre: Thriller / Murder / Mystery / Crime / Detective
Rating: 3 starts
Review: Dead Ringer - My Review
An Average Thriller with a different concept. Like the concept, not fond of the pace unfortunately

message 41: by Michael (new)

Michael Obiora (michael_obiora) | 48 comments Lovely review of my latest novel Vivian's Couch by a fellow Goodreads author "interesting snapshots of life..." https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

And here are all the reviews I've posted on Goodreads so far https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

message 42: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Shirley Link and the Safe Case (Shirley Link, #1) by Ben Zackheim Shirley Link and the Safe Case
Genre: Childrens book / Mystery
Rating: 5 star
Review: Shirley Link and the Safe Case
A sweet and nice mystery with a cute 14 yr old detective

Green Witch, Dead Witch by Renee Benzaim Green Witch, Dead Witch
Genre: Murder / Mystery / Crime / Supernatural
Rating: 3 star
Review: Green Witch, Dead Witch
A murder mystery with Witches and Magick

Wanderlust by Thea Dawson Wanderlust
Genre: Romance
Rating: 5 Star
Review: Wanderlust
A sweet romantic novel

The Amazing Airship Adventure by Derrick Belanger The Amazing Airship Adventure: The Macdougall Twins with Sherlock Holmes Book #1
Genre: Mystery / Adventure / Children
Rating: 3 star
Review: The Amazing Airship Adventure: The Macdougall Twins with Sherlock Holmes Book #1
Sherlock followers coming up

message 43: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) The Guest by Suneetha Balakrishnan The Guest
Genre: Family / Drama / Short Story / Indian
Review: The Guest
A beautiful Indian Family Drama. A short story of one day in the life of a husband, his wife and his mother. Truly must read short story

The Disappearance of Aunt Carol (A Clarissa and Paw Mini Mystery, Vol. 2) by Sandra Baublitz The Disappearance of Aunt Carol
Genre: Mystery / Thriller / Detective / Animal / Short Story / Series / Childrens book
Review The Disappearance of Aunt Carol
Clarissa and Paw are back with another mystery to solve. This time it is to help a friend find her Aunt. Truly remarkable yet again, the duo

Disciple (Book of Immortals, #1) by Kassandra Lynn Disciple
Genre: Fantasy / YA / Romance / Adventure / Thriller
Rating: 3 Star
Review: Disciple (Book of Immortals #1)
A different concept and interesting read

The Case of the Secretive Sister by Nilanjan P. Choudhury The Case of the Secretive Sister
Genre: Indian / Mystery / Humor / Detective
Rating: 1 star
Review: The Case of the Secretive Sister
A pathetic attempt at Detective novel. Only for Indian audience.

message 44: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Clash of the Couples by Crystal Ponti Clash of the Couples
Genre: Romance / Self Help / Humor
Review: Clash of the Couples
A humorous collection of anecdotes of minor squabbles among couples and lessons for lasting relationships

Exclusive by Yasmin Shiraz Exclusive
Genre: Romance / Adventure
Rating: 2 Star
Review: Exclusive
A love story between a Journalist and a Rapper

The Olympus Killer (Greek Island Mysteries, #1) by Luke Christodoulou The Olympus Killer
Genre: Mystery / Murder / Crime / Detective / Thriller / Series
Review: The Olympus Killer
A fast paced thriller murder mystery with location and mythology based killing

Catch A Falling Star (An Eden Mystery) by Laurel Heidtman Catch A Falling Star
Genre: Mystery / Murder / Crime / Detective / Thriller
Review: Catch A Falling Star
Intense Murder / Theft Thriller with a soft start but gripping story

Explaining Cthulhu to Grandma and Other Stories by Alex Shvartsman Explaining Cthulhu to Grandma and Other Stories
Genre: Short Stories Collection / Multiple Authors / Multiple Genre
Review: Explaining Cthulhu to Grandma and Other Stories
An intense 40 stories collection of various genres by various authors

A Slight Imperfection by David M. Kelly A Slight Imperfection
Genre: SciFi / Thriller / Short Story
Rating: 4 Star
Review: A Slight Imperfection
A short story with a scientific algorithmic error

Deception (Romantic Short Stories) by Grace Brannigan Deception
Genre: Romance / Thriller / Suspense
Review: Deception
A romantic story with a twist. Nice weave of suspense through romance

The Legend of Dust Bunnies, a Fairy's Tale by Michelle R. Eastman The Legend of Dust Bunnies, a Fairy's Tale
Genre: Childrens' Book / Short Story / Illustrated
Review: The Legend of Dust Bunnies, a Fairy's Tale
A beautiful story of Dust Fairies and Dust Bunnies

Visitor by David S. Reynolds Visitor
Genre: Short Story / Drama
Review: Visitor
A nice story with a deeper meaning

Five Crazy Days in May by D. D. Five Crazy Days in May
Genre: Murder / Mystery / Thriller / Suspense / Erotica
Rating: 1 Star
Review: Five Crazy Days in May
A murder mystery with a twist

Bark and Bagoo Backyard Hullabaloo by Junia Wonders Bark and Bagoo: Backyard Hullabaloo
Review: Bark and Bagoo: Backyard Hullabaloo
A sweet story between two neighbors and a lesson for short temperament

Boy and the Very Lonely Pony by Junia Wonders Boy and the Very Lonely Pony
Review: Boy and the Very Lonely Pony
A nice story of a compassionate boy and a lonely pony

Catching the Departed (Andy Karan, #1) by Kulpreet Yadav Catching the Departed
Genre: Murder / Mystery / Thriller / Suspense / Crime / Detective / Series / Terrorism
Review: Catching the Departed
An Indian Murder Mystery

Dangerous Vows by Ava Parker Dangerous Vows
Genre: Murder / Mystery / Thriller / Suspense / Romance / Crime / Detective / Spy
Review: Dangerous Vows
A roller coaster ride right from the first page to the last. Totally worth the stars

message 45: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Sunny Side Up (Lake Erie Mysteries Book 1) by Maureen K. Howard Sunny Side Up
Genre: Cozy Murder Mystery / Suspense / Adventure / Murder / Crime / Thriller
Review: Sunny Side Up
A cozy Murder Mystery to be read at leisurely pace

message 46: by Devi (last edited Jan 26, 2015 08:17PM) (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Werewolf Nights by Mari Hamill Werewolf Nights
Genre: YA / New Adult / Adventure / Animal / Romantic
Review: Werewolf Nights
A Werewolf Love story with some adventure

Astro's Adventures Dogs In Space by Susan Day Dogs in Space: Book 8 in the Astro's Adventures series
Genre: Childrens' Book / Short Story / Illustrated / Adventure / Animal / Short Story
Review: Astro's Adventures Dogs In Space
An adventure of dogs to bring a replacement of the moon and cats to abolish dogs from the world

Sunny Side Up (Lake Erie Mysteries Book 1) by Maureen K. Howard Sunny Side Up
Genre: Murder / Mystery / Suspense / Crime / Series / Cozy Mystery
Review: Sunny Side Up (Lake Erie Mysteries Book 1)
A cozy murder mystery of two ladies investigating to save a innocent suspect

Eliza Bluebell by A.J. York Eliza Bluebell
Genre: Childrens Book / Adventure / Short Story / Magic
Review: Eliza Bluebell
A young girl comes to a village and spreads happiness through her magical cupcakes

IT Can Be Dangerous by Ita Ryan IT Can Be Dangerous
Genre: Murder / Mystery / Thriller / Suspense / Crime / Detective / IT
Review: IT Can Be Dangerous
A murder in an IT firm and an innocent programmer becomes suspect

message 47: by Devi (last edited Jan 26, 2015 08:17PM) (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Never Spoken by M.J. Owens Never Spoken
Genre: YA / New Adult / Romance / Thriller / Short Story
Review: Never Spoken
A love triangle in a completely different dimension

Cause of Death (Det. Annie Avants #1) by Renee Benzaim Cause of Death
Genre: Murder / Mystery / Thriller / Crime / Serial Killer / Psychological Crime / Detective / Series
Review: Cause of Death (Det. Annie Avants #1)
A serial killer who kills using black widow bites and Annie Avants on his prowl

Jess and the Ghost of Black Rock Castle by Nina Levison Jess and the Ghost of Black Rock Castle
Genre: Childrens Book / Series / Short Story / Adventure
Review: Jess and the Ghost of Black Rock Castle
Jess and her friends on a Haunted Castle field trip

Jess and the Christmas Surprise (The Jess Mystery Series, Book 3) by Nina Levison Jess and the Christmas Surprise
Genre: Childrens Book / Adventure / Short Story / Series
Review: Jess and the Christmas Surprise (The Jess Mystery Series, Book 3)
Jess and her friends plan for Christmas ... But there are some other plans set for them

The Summer Fete Mystery (The Jess Mystery Series, Book 4) by Nina Levison The Summer Fete Mystery
Genre: Childrens Book / Adventure / Short Story / Series
Review: The Summer Fete Mystery (The Jess Mystery Series, Book 4)
Jess and her friends plan a Summer Fete with some unexpected games coming their way

message 48: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Hard Play by Kurt Douglas Hard Play
Genre: Murder / Mytery / Crime / Thriller / Detective
Review: Hard Play
A murder mystery with an unconventional detective

message 49: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) ...Before You Leap (Time Will Tell, #1) by Les Lynam ...Before You Leap
Genre: SciFi / Time Travel / Humor / YA / New Adult
Review: ...Before You Leap
A very humorous time travel story. Absolutely must read

message 50: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Mind Me, Milady by Anne Rothman-Hicks Mind Me, Milady
Genre - Mystery / Thriller / Detective / Crime / Serial Killer
Rating - 5 Star
Review - Mind Me, Milady
The story is so gripping that it would really be impossible to keep the book down once you have started it.

« previous 1