Crystalmont discussion

Let's get started > Introduce Yourself + Random Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ash. (new)

ash. Hello everyone!
Hey everyone! Welcome to Crystalmont RPG. I’m Admin Ashley, and I’ve been roleplaying for about three years now. I’ve been an admin and admin assistant before, but I’m excited to start this new group and get to meet new role-players. I hope you join and enjoy it here! If you ever want to discuss your characters or have an idea for a new character you’d like to see in the RP, don’t hesitate to ask. To help you get started please follow these thee steps!

Step one: please go to the [The Rulebook] thread to read the rules for the group. Make sure you read them! Check of view spoiler when finished!

Step Two please go to the [Plot & Setting] thread after you read the rules to the group. this plot is currently under construction.

Step three: please go to the [History] thread and make sure you read it.

Step four: please go to the [ Questions and suggestions] thread after reading all that information. If you have a question about any of it and or anything please ask there.

Step five! Introduce yourself! We want to get to know you! Have fun and enjoy!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2014 08:13PM) (new)

Hello all ^_^
I'm Aubree!
Thanks for the invite, Ashley! :)
I love the group photo, btw. It's lovely<3

message 3: by ash. (new)

ash. Thanks love! And welcome to the group! Glad to have you! ^_^

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Glad to be here! :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! This looks really cool!

message 6: by ash. (new)

ash. Welcome to the group you guys! <3

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Heyo! Thanks for the invite, Ashley :)

message 8: by ash. (new)

ash. Your welcome love!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyyy Shanaynay!<3

Hi Abigail! :)

message 10: by criticaster (last edited Nov 05, 2014 08:41PM) (new)

criticaster Heeeey. This group is intriguing ~

message 11: by ash. (new)

ash. Welcome to the group Baa!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

BAASHEVIK<3

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Hey Aubree ^_^

message 14: by criticaster (new)

criticaster Aubris de Lafayette ~~

Thanks, Ashley. (:

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

How've you been?

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 4 comments
Call me Sexy, or T.A.R.D.I.S. I would rather not state my birth date, although some of you are welcome to guess. I've always been bad at autobiographies and such so...here it goes:

1) I'm a die hard fan of the following - My Little Pony, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Grimm, Once Upon A Time, Lost Girl, Teen Wolf, Buffy The Vampire Slayer & Angel, Charmed and Creepypastas.

2) Shipper of Ships! Sterek & Destiel

3) I am Omnisexual. What is that, many ask. Many ask if it includes animals or plants... So to them I say "Men, women, transsexuals, hermaphrodites, grey wall-eyed ponies, blue phone boxes, floating heads, trees from Cheem, genderless gelatinous blobs...I don't care if you are a heterosexual male, a homosexual female, a bisexual succubus, a non-binary asexual, a pansexual timelord, an omnisexual fixed point in time, or a saphiosexual consulting detective, a sexually confused fallen angel, if I like you, I like you." Which contains references to some of my beloved fandoms. Although it is a joke, basically, I have no romantic or sexual boundaries. Chew on that and think of it as you will. Also, if you can correctly guess all the fandoms and characters referenced, I'll give you a free poptart!

4)I still love young adult fiction - The Percy Jackson Series, and even some children books as I adore Bunnicula. I also attempt at writing stories although the beginning of the story is always a true struggle making it nearly impossible to get out my ideas.

5) I ADORE ginger boys. I love British, Irish, Scottish and Australian Accents.

*Bonus Thing-a-Ma-Gigie - Feel free to guess my sex and gender, but also feel free to refer to me by whatever gender pronoun you feel like - he, she, ze, it...after all I'm just a big blue phone box.

message 17: by ash. (new)

ash. Hello Sexy! Welcome to the group!

graham cracker Hello guys!

message 19: by ash. (new)

ash. Hey graham!

message 20: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 14 comments Hello!

message 21: by ash. (new)

ash. Sea!!!! <3

message 22: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 14 comments Wassup~

message 23: by ash. (new)

ash. Not much. How are you?

message 24: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 14 comments I'm good. busy with NaNo ^-^

message 25: by ash. (new)

ash. What's Nano?

message 26: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew)
Hiya guys! I'm Jennalyn, but you're free to give me any nickname that suits your fancy :) Really, I don't mind what it is. Jenny, Jenn, Jenna, anything that you like. I'm currently sixteen years old, but I'm about to be seventeen when November thirtieth rolls around. And thank goodness for that, you know? It was getting pretty old being the only senior at my school who still hasn't hit that age. I'm like the baby of my class, I swear.

Anyways, as you can probably tell by how choppy and not-at-all-eloquent this introduction is, I'm obsessed with coffee. At the current moment, I've had about half a cup and my mind is already buzzing. I can't concentrate at all. But aside from loving coffee, I absolutely adore roleplays that have to do with powers and the supernatural :) I mainly blame it on my love of X-Men, but the fact that my childhood was surrounded by the stuff might also play a bit role in that. My dad had me watching playing and watching all things sci-fi from before I could walk (Star Wars, Star Trek, WOW, Starcraft (awesome game, by the way, guys -- terribly underrated), name it and I know all about it).

Anyways, I'm getting off topic, so I'll just close by saying that I cannot wait for this RP to get started. From the little blurb at the top, I can just tell that it's going to be fantabulous, so I really look forward to RPing with you all. I'll probably only make one character this time around (already got her FC picked out) seeing as I'm already overloaded with things to do, but it's still going to be hella awesome. I just can see it now ;)

Thanks for having me in the group~!

message 27: by criticaster (new)

criticaster oh my starcraft - fuuuuuuyasdgjkdslekgmslf

message 28: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) I freaking adore that game <3 I need to get the second one. I have the original :P

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 06, 2014 10:03AM) (new)

Jenna, do you play LOTRO?

message 30: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Actually, I don't, but that's one of those MMO that I need to try out. Like, I still haven't gotten around to League of Legends yet :P The kid next to me in Ceramics keeps bugging me about it, but I haven't had time yet.

Is LOTRO good, though? I've only heard a bit about it, so I haven't gotten a good consensus about how good it is yet :P

message 31: by criticaster (new)

criticaster Jennalyn: osjfosndalf I need to get it too. I haven't played the first game in sooooo long. It was my brother's game but he let me play on his and it was the best thing ever.

I still remember some of the cheats :P

showmethemoney
blacksheepmap (or something)

aannndd those two basically but yeah xD

message 32: by ash. (new)

ash. Welcome to the group Jenn!

message 33: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Baa: Dude, same. I haven't played in... jeez, a year or two. It's somewhere in my computer cabinet, but I'm not even sure if my current laptop can handle it. I might just have to go onto the PC and play it for a while, because I have such the urge to kill some Zerg right now XD

But, jeez, I remember those two :) And then there was one like foodforthought or something. Man, I still remember the cheats for my old Warcraft Reign of Chaos game that hardly works anymore XD I feel really old right now, lol.

Hi, Ashley :D Thanks for having me~!

message 34: by ash. (new)

ash. Your welcome

message 35: by ash. (new)

ash. Guys I'm freaking out... So I might be pregnant..

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennalyn ♥ ₍ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ₎ wrote: "Actually, I don't, but that's one of those MMO that I need to try out. Like, I still haven't gotten around to League of Legends yet :P The kid next to me in Ceramics keeps bugging me about it, but ..."

Yeah its a great game. I haven't played in like a week so I'm wait for Update 15 to load. But we got a new class and we are in central Gondor now. Its a really fun game and free to play for a good while but there are some things that you have to buy if you want to continue going through the game. its worth it though cause you can have multiple characters to play with.

message 37: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) 〈 ♧ 〉 Asʜʟᴇʏ Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ wrote: "Guys I'm freaking out... So I might be pregnant.."

Na-whaaaaaa? Jeez, Louise. Yeah, I'd be freaking out too. What kind of signs are you getting that would make you think you might be?

message 38: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Impala: Ooh, sounds a lot like WOW, huh? :) That sounds really awesome, though, and I'll have to give it a shot when I figure out how to get it so that my computer can take games like that XD (Or maybe I'll just save up for a new gaming laptop. That would be really nice, even though I still need to buy a PS4 :P ).

message 39: by ash. (new)

ash. Jennalyn ♥ ₍ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ₎ wrote: "〈 ♧ 〉 Asʜʟᴇʏ Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ wrote: "Guys I'm freaking out... So I might be pregnant.."

Na-whaaaaaa? Jeez, Louise. Yeah, I'd be freaking out too. What kind of signs are you getting that..."

Well I'm really late and I'm having a lot of other sighs. And it sucks because of I am the father is away for a long time and he's kinda jerk. My ex boyfriend.

message 40: by criticaster (last edited Nov 06, 2014 10:23AM) (new)

criticaster Jennalyn: The more we talk about the game, the more I'm craving to play it. Dammit. xD Aaahh, I used to always love playing as either Humans or Protoss. And sometimes Zerg because I really enjoyed the idea of controlling weird creatures?

OMG and then there was thereisnocowlevel if you just wanted to be done and win the game. xD I remember that one. And operationcwal ( pretty sure that's what it is ). I've played Warcraft Reign of Chaos a few times before but I always used to play Frozen Throne when I was at the Internet Cafe place, haha. (: Have you ever played Age of Empires? The first one?

Ashley: Maybe you should consider a doctor appointment? I'd be freaking out too. Holy moly.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenna: Its a bit like WOW and a friend I met on LOTRO plays WOW now. I tried WOW but I just couldn't get into it. Its really good. Let me know what server you are on and maybe we could play together sometime. My original toon and the ones I use the most are on Evernight. Gah I hate how long this thing takes to update

message 42: by criticaster (new)

criticaster I think it's really good you never got into WoW, it's gotten a little ridiculous imo.

message 43: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Baa: Same XD I miss that game a lot. I always loved playing as Protoss :) They were my favorites. I was so bad with Zerg, though XD And I was never very good at protecting my base from them. My dad use to play against me and he would always be Zerg and he'd just crush all my defenses with those big elephant Zerg things (I can't for the life of me remember what they were called, haha). I always adored Sarah Kerrigan, oddly enough, though XD

YESSSSSS XD I remember that, haha. The single player, aha. I think I only ever beat the protoss levels and the humans. Zerg was just... no XD Not my forte. YAS. Oh my gosh, yes. I did play Age of Empire. I'd totally forgotten about it until right now, though. I loved that game. But I think I had the second one instead of the first, actually, because I remember the graphics being a bit better than the ones I'm seeing on Google XD and my game had Joan of Arc in it, so... yeah :) I still loved it, though. I played that and Railroad Tycoon a lot XD Because I'm weird.

Ashley: Oh wow, I'm sorry. Like Baa said, you should probably go see a doctor. That would be the best idea.

message 44: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 14 comments 〈 ♧ 〉 Asʜʟᴇʏ Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ wrote: "What's Nano?"

National Novel Writing Month

message 45: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 14 comments 〈 ♧ 〉 Asʜʟᴇʏ Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ wrote: "Guys I'm freaking out... So I might be pregnant.."

:O I dunno whether I should congratulate you or if I should console you...

message 46: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) I really loved WOW like a couple years ago (honestly, i don't even know how long ago that was XD Time flies, you know?). I think I fell out of it when the Pandaren came around. That was when I kind of took a step back and realized I was playing in a fantasy world as a virtual panda XD I still play it from time to time, though. It's kind of fun to be a badass bloodelf every once in a while ;)

message 47: by criticaster (new)

criticaster Jennalyn: Not gonna lie, I used to make up these intricate plot lines when I played Starcraft by myself. Like, if I played as the humans I'd make this story about aliens that invaded the Earth and I had to save the world before it got taken over and and - yeah, I was a dweeb. xD Just ... Starcraft makes me happy. I played online a few times and it was actually really fun so long as I had allies? Otherwise I'd just get crushed because twelve year old Baa had no strategic game. xD

Yaaaaa, I played Age of Empire 2 as well ... I thought it was the first one, my bad. BUT OMFG. I played Campaign a thousand times and then I'd go in Scenario Mode and spend, like, three hours creating my own world? And, once again, I'd have this plot line that I'd direct and just asdkfjasdkl. I was such a noob now that I think about it. xP But I loved the Cavalry in that game and I thought the Monks were funny lookin'. I've never played Railroad Tycoon but I have played Rollercoaster Tycoon? I remember I used to screw around with the rollercoaster and kill everybody xD

Everytime I hear WoW, the addict in me stirs. I was so addicted to WoW for the longest time. It was probably really unhealthy for someone as young as I was. I loved playing as Horde. I had a Blood Elf Hunter ( which isn't the best race at all for a hunter but i was so obsessed with blood elfs i had to ) and then a Blood Elf Priest and and Blood Elf Pally and a Tauren and Troll Druid. :P I tried making a Shaman but I wasn't able to control it very well. I loved playing Heals or Tank in the dungeons; I had a hard time playing DPS, aha. Oh and I had an Undead Rogue.
is it bad i still remember most of their names?

Rambles. Sorry. xD

message 48: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 14 comments I wanna join this convo, but I'm so lost >.<

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 06, 2014 10:47AM) (new)

I like my Elf Hunter on LOTRO, they don't have the best HP and are mostly ranged killers which sucks when you have to kill like 5 things and they just pummel you to pieces. Rune Keeper is an alright class. They are very big healers so they don't deal a lot of damage. Guardian has become my favorite class though. I love them and have an Elf Guardian and made an adorable Hobbit Guardian because the Guardian class was based off of Samwise Gamgee. They have a new class out called Beorning, based off of Beorn, the guy who turns into a bear. I can't wait to try it out once the update finishes loading.

message 50: by criticaster (new)

criticaster Sea: What PC games or video games have you played? :P

Shahdia: I was playing WoW at 11 xD It was through my brother's account so I never paid for anything which helps, I suppose.

« previous 1