East Texas Library Friends discussion

INFORMATION > MESSAGES TO MEMBERS

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda, moderator (new)

Linda Rowland | 33 comments Mod
Until today I thought message to all members meant all members were sent the message. It appears for some reason only members who are goodreads friends are getting the messages. I cannot understand why this is so. I am asking for all members who get this to let me know. I am so sorry if I have been neglecting anyone. If this works I will send information by way of this topic.

Linda

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly Morey (paintandputter) | 32 comments Mod
got it

message 3: by Viki (new)

Viki | 10 comments Got it.

message 4: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 5 comments Got it

message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (goodreadscombook_baba) | 1 comments I got it.

message 6: by Sharon (new)

Sharon As discussed the only way I get/see this is to log into Goodreads as I did today...I will try to find the fix you forwarded and will let you know.

message 7: by Grace (new)

Grace Sutton-guidry | 1 comments Got it--sorry to be so late in responding

message 8: by James (new)

James Callan (jamesrcallan) | 2 comments Hi All,
I visited your group last month. Now, I want to invite you all to my Book Launch Party on Saturday, June 18. It is at the Pizza Inn in Pittsburg, TX from 5 - 7. There will be refreshments, drinks, door prizes and I'll read a BRIEF selection from A Silver Medallion, my latest suspense novel. Here is what Bobbie Smith, a New York Times Bestseller said after reading it. "A Silver Medallion is a gripping, action-packed adventure from talented author James Callan. Crystal Moore is a tough and savvy heroine ...". I hope some of you can come join in the celebration. Jim Callan AKA James R. Callan

message 9: by Holly (new)

Holly Morey (paintandputter) | 32 comments Mod
Thank you for the invitation, Jim. I will be out of town this weekend and will not be able to attend. I wanted to tell you that I read your first Father Frank novel and I really enjoyed it. Thanks again for the invite.

message 10: by Linda, moderator (new)

Linda Rowland | 33 comments Mod
James wrote: "Hi All,
I visited your group last month. Now, I want to invite you all to my Book Launch Party on Saturday, June 18. It is at the Pizza Inn in Pittsburg, TX from 5 - 7. There will be refreshments, ..."

James wrote: "Hi All,
I visited your group last month. Now, I want to invite you all to my Book Launch Party on Saturday, June 18. It is at the Pizza Inn in Pittsburg, TX from 5 - 7. There will be refreshments, ..."

I just found Holly's reply. Not sure why I did not see it someplace before that. I will have my shop open that day. Best to you.

message 11: by James (new)

James Callan (jamesrcallan) | 2 comments Linda wrote: "James wrote: "Hi All,
I visited your group last month. Now, I want to invite you all to my Book Launch Party on Saturday, June 18. It is at the Pizza Inn in Pittsburg, TX from 5 - 7. There will be ..."

Holly wrote: "Thank you for the invitation, Jim. I will be out of town this weekend and will not be able to attend. I wanted to tell you that I read your first Father Frank novel and I really enjoyed it. Thanks ..."

Thanks for the note, Holly. I'm glad you enjoyed Cleansed by Fire, but I'm sorry you are out of town and can't make the party. Hope to see you next month.
Jim Callan

message 12: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (librarylyny) | 8 comments got it