MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom MONEY Master the Game discussion

review

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley Johnson i was picked to read this book for free and it was very insightful I only got to read a little of it as I only got a portion of it I want to get this book when it does come out I will be buying this book very good book

message 2: by Christa (new) - added it

Christa "I received a free sampler of the book for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own." I felt it was very well written and informative. A great book that teaches you how to manage your money and make investments that count. A great read. I'm on my way to mastering my money!

Alysha Partain I was very bored very quickly. I received the first chapter free, and honestly, my opinion is that I would not read anymore.

Laura Arellano I received an excerpt of the book to read from smiley360 and my opinions are 100% my own. 7 simple steps to financial freedom by tony Robbins gives great tips on how to master money!

Terri Septer I received the 1st chapter of Tony Robbins Money: Master the Game from Smiley360 and my opinions are my own...Saying that, I have to start off by saying I think this might actually help some people but don't feel like I am one of those people!? He does give good advice for people who consider using the stock market, however, I will never do that no matter how "easy" he claims to be able to make it for me!? I got a headache just reading the 1st chapter so I am sure I couldn't finish the whole book!! Thanks for the opportunity though!

message 6: by Erica (new)

Erica Smith "I received a free sampler of the book for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own."

It takes a lot for me to get excited about reading, especially a book that has close to 700 pages. (I'm just not a strong reader.) In any case, I've heard of Tony Robbins maybe 15 years ago, I know his whole spiel. I do find him intriguing and motivating but after trying to read the first chapter, I just couldn't get into it. It just droned on and I thought that if this was how it's going to go, why would I waste my time reading the other 650 pages? It's really unfortunate that I don't care to further read it, especially if it really would help financially but I just can't process this and I know that not being a strong reader means that it would take me close to a year to finish this book. I'm not even kidding. i think this would help someone more knowledge int he stock market scene. I will suggest this to my friend who is.