Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Beta Readers > New to Beta Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Autumn (new)

Autumn Lee | 6 comments Hello,

I am a college graduate with a Bachelor of Arts in English. I am a full time paralegal, but I also have dreams of becoming a professional editor one day. I have never edited a full novel, but I know every editor had to start somewhere. I am an avid reader, and enjoy reading a variety of genres, although some of my favorites include young adult, fantasy, mystery, thriller, romance, and historical fiction. I've decided to step up and start somewhere by offering authors my services to be a beta reader for them. It will be a first time experience and I feel it will be a great start for me to jump on the path of becoming a professional editor. Please let me know if you are interested.

Autumn 

message 2: by Liz (new)

Liz Hunter | 11 comments I would love to have you look at my MS, if you have time? Its a fantasy, about 70k. I can send you the blurb and see if it is something you might be interested in?

message 3: by Autumn (new)

Autumn Lee | 6 comments I would be more than happy to take a look over it. If you'd like to send me the blurb, that would be great. You can either send it as a message, or you can also email me at aroselee1@gmail.com. I'm looking forward to it.

message 4: by Liz (new)

Liz Hunter | 11 comments I'll send you an email.
Thank you!

message 5: by Autumn (new)

Autumn Lee | 6 comments Luella,

I'd love to beta read all four of your novelettes. I just read all four of the blurbs, and they all sound very interesting. I am currently finishing up a project, and have another project lined up, but I'd love the opportunity to beta read for you after. If you'd like to send me an email at aroselee1@gmail.com, I'd love to hear from you.