Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) Catching Fire discussion

Catching Fire

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zach (new)

Zach I’ll be doing my book review on the book “Catching Fire” by: Suzanne Collins. This book was very interesting and I picked it up because I heard people say the book is sometimes a little different from the movie. This book includes a lot action and it also implements scenarios when you don’t know what’s going to happen next. I was at the end of my seat and couldn’t wait to flip to the next page. This novel was definitely an emotional roller coaster because this is of course survival of the fittest. I recommend this book to 13+ age group I honestly think this novel has a little of everything in it, just a little bit of this and just a little bit of that.

I think this novel was perfectly written. I as the reader found it easy to follow along whilst knowing who was talking and what was happening. For example when they were running in the woods trying to hide from each other, I could follow along with who was talking and when another person would start. Personally I would give this book 4.5/5 stars. This is definitely a novel you should pick up, Thanks!

Nora I, too, really liked it and agree that it kept up the pace w/out confusion. Read all 3.