Mercedes Lackey readers discussion

Arrows of the Queen (Heralds of Valdemar, #1)
This topic is about Arrows of the Queen
Tor's Heralds of Valdemar Re-read

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hillary Major | 11 comments Just thought I'd note that Tor.com is hosting a Heralds of Valdemar re-read: http://www.tor.com/features/series/he...

The blogger is Ellen Cheesman-Meyer, and while she's not going to re-read all the Valdemar books, she plans to include most of my favorites, with the Arrows of the Queen trilogy, the Last Herald-Mage trilogy, and By the Sword.

Sean | 9 comments very nice somebof my favourites as well. especially arrows as i love the character development

message 3: by Janessa (new)

Janessa | 2 comments This is so awesome! I've been planning on rereading all the Valdamar books and this will be great to check in with and see what's being said.

Hillary Major | 11 comments I like C-M's tone; she's a fan, but she's also willing to poke some gentle fun.

Lara (laraiswrite) | 4 comments Cool! I'm going to have to try to remember this when I reread The Last Herald Mage trilogy in May. =) I'm making a slow journey through all of the Valdemar books in chronological order. Who knows how long that'll take me! Haha.