BEP090P2 discussion

The Best of Me
This topic is about The Best of Me
Shocking News!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanessa (last edited Nov 05, 2014 01:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vanessa | 13 comments I'm sad to say but the handsome Dawson Cole was murder in the end. I'm really upset and clearly unsure if I want to see the movie at all anymore. I was looking forward to see the day Amanda and Dawson would reunite but unlike any fairy tale the prince sometimes never lives towards the end. The perfect weekend together in oriental was so magical I was sure that there love for one another will be rekindle. Overall i enjoyed it! 1)How would you react to the love of your life being murder?

message 2: by Queen (new)

Queen Kay (redlipstick__x) | 12 comments Oh my gosh nooo !!! Now I dont want to read the book or see the movie, i'm so upset. im probably still going to see the movie lol. But wow you should have labeled this spolier alert so I would have known not to click on this. I'm so upset. wow man that was very disappointing. I would litterly ball crying if my boy friend ( god forbid ) died, let alone murdered. I would be torn to pieces. wow the just blew my mind

Vanessa | 13 comments Yes, I was so fed up when I read to the end & found out the news. Like what was the point. I worked my self up for no reason.