BEP090P2 discussion

Theme

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Calvin (last edited Nov 05, 2014 01:31PM) (new)

Calvin Roger | 9 comments The book I began to read is called "LAbyrinth" which is about the investigation of famous rap stars "Notorious B.I.G" and "Tupac Shakur". The theme of this book is mystery and the author Randall Sullivan follows and investigates this LAPD Officer named Russell Poole which Randall beleieves hes knows something or is behind this murder of theses two iconic rap stars. Randall beiieves that there is a good cop, bad cop sittution and also thinks that Marion "Suge" Knight the boss of the gangsta rap label "Death Row Records" knows or could be behind the two rappers.But Poole thinks that Suge Knight has what he says "Gangsta cops" in the force that work for him so Poole is investigating so that he doesnt get put into jail for something he wasnt apart of.

message 2: by Jana (last edited Nov 05, 2014 01:42PM) (new)

Jana | 7 comments first of all, "Death Row Records" as a label name is simply NOT okay, but this books sounds interesting. I enjoy reading memiors.

message 3: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 8 comments I didn't know they had a book of the investigation. I saw a episode on E channel about it. I thought Suge Knight went to jail for it ? well not the murders but for knowing something about it ?

message 4: by Austin (new)

Austin Brown | 13 comments I'd read this, I'm a huge fan of Biggie and Tupac. I feel like this book would teach me so much that I never knew about these two iconic rappers. Imagine if these two rappers were still alive, the rap game would be a much different place. Maybe they are still alive but just hiding from the world with their millions.