Star Wars Bookworms Book Club discussion

Tarkin book giveaway

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Teresa, Ewok Defender (new)

Teresa Delgado (icecoldpenguin) | 142 comments Mod
We are giving away 3 copies of Tarkin thanks to del rey. Head on over to our facebook page to find out how to enter.

Http://www.facebook.com/starwarsbookw...

message 2: by Rob (new)

Rob When will y'all be reading Tarkin as book of the month? I'm 25% into it and it is excellent.

message 3: by Julie (new)

Julie Rob wrote: "When will y'all be reading Tarkin as book of the month? I'm 25% into it and it is excellent."

If you look further back in the feed, you'll see that it was last Nov/Dec. I suppose you can still add more to the discussion. I have yet to read Tarkin myself, but looks great.

message 4: by Rob (new)

Rob Oops. Thanks, Julie. I didn't see it on my iPhone app. Thanks!

message 5: by Rob (new)

Rob Oops. Thanks, Julie. I didn't see it on my iPhone app. Thanks!

message 6: by Julie (new)

Julie Rob wrote: "Oops. Thanks, Julie. I didn't see it on my iPhone app. Thanks!"

Rob, I got it from library today, so I too can join in the old conversation.

message 7: by Rob (new)

Rob Sounds good, Julie! I'm about halfway through it. But I am reading in bursts. Real life keeps getting i the way of my reading...

I am really enjoying it though. It's very interesting to see what Luceno went after to canonize from the old EU.

message 8: by Julie (new)

Julie I'm in chapter 5 now. even though it's part of the new eu , I'm glad luceno kept the familiar language. I might read slower cause I am in 2 other books at the same time .