Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Inactive Meetup Groups > Kent, Akron, CLE area MeetUp?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mandy (new)

Mandy There's been some interest for the Kent and Akron areas in other OH threads so I thought we should start one specifically for our awesome corner of NE Ohio.

Tara had asked for general times that might work for folks. My schedule this semester is a bit nuts but M, W evenings work best for me, also weekend afternoons. After early December my schedule will open up quite a bit more with most weeknights free. I'm very open to location and venues.

If we get enough interest, maybe we could exchange email addresses and set up a doodle poll which is a nice way to see what times work for a group?

message 2: by Tara (new)

Tara | 7 comments Thanks for getting the thread started! I am busy the first Monday of every month, but the rest of my Mondays are free. Wednesday and Thursday evenings are good. I might be able to do a weekend afternoon.

message 3: by Neohgirl (new)

Neohgirl | 68 comments I'm in Cleveland, and would be interested in joining a meetup group. Mondays through Thursdays are usually good, if it is 6pm or later.

message 4: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Do you think December is possible? It appears the 15th, 17th, 18th at ~6pm or later might work but I don't know if that'd put anyone in a crunch with the holiday season under way.

I'll get back to you with some January dates shortly. If that works better for everyone, our first meeting could start with the new year!

message 5: by Tara (new)

Tara | 7 comments The 15th works best for me. I can maybe do the 18th, but not the 17th.

message 6: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Super! 6 or a bit later the 15th works for me!

In what venue would you like to meet? (coffee shop/wine bar/public library/other options??)

message 7: by Tara (new)

Tara | 7 comments I don't have a preference - a Panera would be fine - or really anyplace we can carry on a conversation without having to shout.

message 8: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Ok! How about the Panera in Hudson for the first one on the 15th at 6:30pm? Then we can grab a coffee drink and gab a little :) (I'm maybe halfway through this month's selection)

Also, the Hudson location will be a bit closer for our Cleveland friend!

message 9: by Tara (new)

Tara | 7 comments Yes, that works great for me. See you then!

message 10: by Mandy (new)

Mandy I'm sorry so late in confirming: our January hangout is scheduled for this Thursday, January 29 at 6:30pm at the Panera Bread in Hudson.

message 11: by Sean Lookielook (new)

Sean Lookielook Sandulak (seansandulak) | 918 comments Mod
This thread has been locked because it has been inactive for more than two years. Please contact a moderator if you want to continue using this thread. Otherwise, you can begin a new topic for your area or event.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.