♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

General Talks > Collaborator Wanted!!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yi (new)

Yi | 6 comments Hi everyone!I am a student at University of Arts London, currently working on my major project which is about using scent as a trigger to make people have a better understanding of stories and inspiring people to write stories. So I am looking for someone who is interested in writing stories. If you would like to help, please message me. That will be very helpful for me.xx

message 2: by Arbaaz (new)

Arbaaz Khan (arbaazkhan1999) | 588 comments I don't understand, contact me and tell me the whole think, maybe i can help.

message 3: by Nigham (new)

Nigham | 97 comments "using scent as a trigger to make people have a better understanding of stories and inspiring people to write stories"
Seems impossible anyway where 'd you use the scent? Like in pages of the books or such as 'direct contact' with the people?

message 4: by Yi (new)

Yi | 6 comments Nigham wrote: ""using scent as a trigger to make people have a better understanding of stories and inspiring people to write stories"
Seems impossible anyway where 'd you use the scent? Like in pages of the books..."

Yes, exactly. My idea is to put particular smelly bookmark on correspond page.

message 5: by Carly Ellen (new)

Carly Ellen Kramer (carlyellenkramer) | 14 comments Sounds interesting. I write food fiction including plenty of descriptions of taste, and there is certainly a connection between scent and taste. I'm also familiar with the use of scent (i.e., peppermint) as a memory aid and learning tool, so your idea is intriguing to me! Feel free to message me with details.

message 6: by Nigham (new)

Nigham | 97 comments Yi wrote: "Nigham wrote: ""using scent as a trigger to make people have a better understanding of stories and inspiring people to write stories"
Seems impossible anyway where 'd you use the scent? Like in pag..."

Well, if that's the case then first scent should be for those kids that run away from studies...And really I mean it! :)

message 7: by Nigham (new)

Nigham | 97 comments Carly Ellen wrote: "Sounds interesting. I write food fiction including plenty of descriptions of taste, and there is certainly a connection between scent and taste. I'm also familiar with the use of scent (i.e., pep..."

This thing about Peppermint is new to me. It's only for patients of particular disease like dementia etc or can be used on regular basis by a normal person just to enhance the memory?