YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)
This topic is about Incarnate
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Incarnate (Newsoul #1) by Jodi Meadows - Restarting May 14th 2018

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tati (new) - added it

Tati | 10171 comments "New soul

Ana is new. For thousands of years in Range, a million souls have been reincarnated over and over, keeping their memories and experiences from previous lifetimes. When Ana was born, another soul vanished, and no one knows why.

No soul

Even Ana’s own mother thinks she’s a nosoul, an omen of worse things to come, and has kept her away from society. To escape her seclusion and learn whether she’ll be reincarnated, Ana travels to the city of Heart, but its citizens are afraid of what her presence means. When dragons and sylph attack the city, is Ana to blame?

Heart

Sam believes Ana’s new soul is good and worthwhile. When he stands up for her, their relationship blooms. But can he love someone who may live only once, and will Ana’s enemies—human and creature alike—let them be together? Ana needs to uncover the mistake that gave her someone else’s life, but will her quest threaten the peace of Heart and destroy the promise of reincarnation for all?

Jodi Meadows expertly weaves soul-deep romance, fantasy, and danger into an extraordinary tale of new life."

Opal and I will be reading this! Feel free to join!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in!!!

message 3: by Tati (new) - added it

Tati | 10171 comments Yay!

message 4: by Tati (new) - added it

Tati | 10171 comments As I gave up on the book I was reading, I'm starting this early

message 5: by Tayla (new) - added it

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) | 3093 comments Lindsey and I are starting september 28th :)

message 6: by Abbie (new) - added it

Abbie | 27856 comments Mod
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Reading from the 28th of September 2015.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Natalie | 1025 comments Aly and I are starting this book on February 7

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 83339 comments Mod
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Date Changed. Restarting February 7th 2016. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going to read this but will be a day or two late. Waiting for my friend to give me my copy back. she is almost done.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 16, 2016 12:13AM) (new)

Started

End of ch 1 (view spoiler)

message 11: by Abbie (new) - added it

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Reading from May 19th 2016

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 12: by Abbie (new) - added it

Reading from July 2nd 2016

message 13: by Britt (new)

Britt (geronimoreads) I've read up to chapter 5 so far. I really love how the plot starts immediately into the novel and there's already so much action.

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Up to chapter 11: (view spoiler)

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Chapter 22: (view spoiler)

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Britt wrote: "I've read up to chapter 5 so far. I really love how the plot starts immediately into the novel and there's already so much action."

I agree about the plot Britt

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Finished: (view spoiler)

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Date Changed. Restarting February 11th 2017. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 19: by Tayla (new) - added it

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) | 3093 comments Woo

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) Interested in this one!

Wolf (Alpha) | 2510 comments Can I join?

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) Wolf (Tura) wrote: "Can I join?"

Of course! Hopefully a few more will join in. I guess we start tomorrow?

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22694 comments Mod
I'll be starting this soon hopefully. :)

message 25: by Wolf (Alpha) (last edited Feb 14, 2017 04:46AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Wolf (Alpha) | 2510 comments 13%: (view spoiler)

Wolf (Alpha) | 2510 comments 21%: (view spoiler)

Wolf (Alpha) | 2510 comments 53%: (view spoiler)

Wolf (Alpha) | 2510 comments 100%: (view spoiler)

Wolf (Tura) wrote: "13%: [spoilers removed]"

Me too. (view spoiler)

Wolf (Tura) wrote: "21%: [spoilers removed]"

I agree. So far there have only been three characters I only like two of them so far. :)

Wolf wrote: "53%: [spoilers removed]"

I agree. (view spoiler)

Wolf wrote: "100%: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Date Changed. Restarting April 7th 2018. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 34: by Abbie (new) - added it

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Reading from the 14th of May 2018

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************