Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Book Discussion & Recommendation > Semi-Charmed Winter Book Challenge

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat | 27 comments So I've decided to do the Semi-Charmed Winter Book Challenge (which started Nov. 1) but I need help with a couple of the categories. If any of you have suggestions of things I should read for the following categories, I'd greatly appreciate it!

A book with a direction in the title (e.g. north, south, east, west)

A book with a song lyric in the title

Books with a meal in each title (e.g. breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper, brunch, feast, banquet, picnic)

Is anyone else here doing the challenge?

message 2: by Alana ~ The Book Pimp (last edited Nov 05, 2014 11:07AM) (new)

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 124 comments Direction:
Eden-West (Eden, #2) by Janelle Stalder Eden-South (Eden, #3) by Janelle Stalder Eden-East (Eden, #4) by Janelle Stalder Wicked The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (The Wicked Years #1) by Gregory Maguire
*If 'Up'"down" stuff work:
Up From the Grave (Night Huntress #7) by Jeaniene Frost Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson, #3) by Darynda Jones First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1) by Darynda Jones Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2) by Darynda Jones

Song Lyric:
I Want It That Way (2B Trilogy #1) by Ann Aguirre As Long As You Love Me (2B Trilogy #2) by Ann Aguirre Crazy For You by Jennifer Crusie ** Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover ** You can listen to the soundtrack of this book free online
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley Go Ask Alice by Beatrice Sparks Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis Night Shift by Stephen King Cut & Run (Cut & Run, #1) by Abigail Roux Collide (Blackcreek, #1) by Riley Hart Try (Temptation, #1) by Ella Frank Come Away with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1) by Kristen Proby Fire Me Up (Aisling Grey Guardian, #2) by Katie MacAlister Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout Crash (Crash, #1) by Nicole Williams Red by Kate Kinsey

Meals:
Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1) by Tara Sivec The Feast of All Saints by Anne Rice Water (Akasha, #1) by Terra Harmony Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires, #10) by Rachel Caine The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires, #4) by Rachel Caine
Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies, #1) by Isaac Marion Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1) by Alice Clayton ;) (cocktails are 'meals', right?)

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Turner (plainkayla) | 78 comments I am so glad I saw this!!!
I have been dying for a more in-depth book reading challenge and now I am so on board.
:)