Carmilla Fan Group and Roleplay discussion

Silas University (Roleplay) > Laura and Carmilla's Room

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastacia, Laura Hollis (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 40 comments Mod
The room that Laura and Carmilla share.

message 2: by Anastacia, Laura Hollis (new)

Laura walked into her shared room, carrying her book from class. She had a big paper to do, and she was now a few days behind.

message 3: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) | 21 comments Allison wandered through the hallway, looking around while carrying her bag on her shoulder. 'Damn it, this isn't even any of my room.' She growl at her thoughts, wishing she didn't ask the young preppy teenage girl. She walked up to the door at the end of the hallway and knocked on the door, hoping that someone would help her.

message 4: by Anastacia, Laura Hollis (new)

Laura heard the knocking, surprised someone actually knocked. She got up and opened to the door "Uh...Hi" She said, not recognizing Allison.

message 5: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) | 21 comments "Hi, Am I interrupting anything?" Allison asked.

message 6: by Anastacia, Laura Hollis (new)

Laura shook her head "No, just some studying. I'm Laura" She said holding her hand out.

message 7: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) | 21 comments "I'm Allison," She said, taking Laura's hand and shook it, "I was trying to look for my room, but someone point it to the wrong directions, so I'm a bit lost here."

message 8: by Anastacia, Laura Hollis (new)

"What's the number?" Laura asked, as she knew her way around fairly well now.

message 9: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) | 21 comments "Umm," Allison grab her paper, "378."

message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (oliviarose098) | 9 comments Carmilla walked into her room

message 11: by Anastacia, Laura Hollis (new)

Laura looked at Carmilla, distracted for a moment before looking at Allison again "That is just down the hall" She told her.

message 12: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) | 21 comments "Okay," Allison said, before looking at Carmilla, knowing that she was also a vampire as well, then turn to Laura, "Well good luck with your studying." Giving her a smile as she walked away.

message 13: by Anastacia, Laura Hollis (new)

"Thanks!" She called.

message 14: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) | 21 comments Allison waved her hand, and turned around the corner. When she found her room, she opened the door and no one was here, 'I wonder who my roommate is?' She thought. She put her bag down and lay down on her bed.

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (oliviarose098) | 9 comments Carmilla laid down on her bed and asked "So who's your new friend?"

message 16: by Anastacia, Laura Hollis (new)

"Allison, she needed help finding her room" Laura answered, closing the door and walking back to her desk.

message 17: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) | 21 comments Allison shut her eyes, and quickly fell in a deep sleep.

message 18: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (oliviarose098) | 9 comments "Ok" Carmilla said pulling out a book and stated to read it

message 19: by Anastacia, Laura Hollis (new)

Laura glanced over at Carmilla, as she went back to her class work.

message 20: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (oliviarose098) | 9 comments Carmilla fell asleep with the book on her face

message 21: by Anastacia, Laura Hollis (new)

Laura sighed as she finished her lit paper. She looked over at Carmilla, rolling her eyes when she noticed her yellow pillow once again on Carmilla's bed.

message 22: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (oliviarose098) | 9 comments Carmilla looked at Laura "what?" Carmilla asked

message 23: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (oliviarose098) | 9 comments Carmilla looked at Laura "what?" Carmilla asked

message 24: by Olivia (new)

message 25: by Anastacia, Laura Hollis (new)

"Nothing" Laura said, sitting on her bed.

message 26: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (oliviarose098) | 9 comments "ok" Carmilla said and went back to reading her book