Audiobooks discussion

Haylee Awakened Seed (Haylee and the Traveler's Stone, #1)
This topic is about Haylee Awakened Seed
Archives > Short Sci-fi AWESOME FREE audio book for honest review!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments If you would like a FREE copy of Haylee Awakened Seed just shoot me an email at mustsing71@hotmail.com and I'll send you one out. I just ask that you promise to write an honest review in a timely fashion! Thanks! Here's more about the book..

An ancient pattern begins anew… Generations of oracles, seers, soothsayers and healers pass a relic of their lineage from hand-to-hand. They protect and prepare one another for the eventual blooming of a mysterious and terrible secret… Until one among them breaks the chain. Haylee Garrett, a California farm girl growing up in the '70’s, has no idea that she is about to take part in an age-old relay. With an emotionally remote father, Haylee has become an expert at coping with things on her own.

Deedra | 172 comments I would like it
deediddle@yahoo.com

Joan Roman Pavlick | 123 comments sending you a message now - just finished up one review and would love to do one for you

message 4: by August (new)

August | 3 comments I would like a copy.

message 5: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments August- Are you cool writing an honest review when you're done? If so send me your email address to mustsing71@hotmail.com

Deedra | 172 comments I left my review on goodreads and audible

message 7: by Christy (new)

Christy Morris-Colley (h1d3ns33k) | 4 comments I'd love to listen to it and give it a review.

message 8: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Christy...did u send me an email?