Read With Ben (Book Club) discussion

Fire in the Woods (Fire in the Woods, #1)
This topic is about Fire in the Woods
Fire In The Woods! > PRE-THOUGHTS AND BOOK LOVING

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ben (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ben Alderson (benjaminoftomes) | 84 comments Mod
HEY EVERYONE!

So I would love you all to comment down below answering the following...

Thoughts on the cover?

How are you feeling going into the book?

message 2: by Ben (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ben Alderson (benjaminoftomes) | 84 comments Mod
I love the cover! The purple is so vibrant and beautiful, yet it adds some mystery as to who the boy is on the front cover!

I am excited to read this book again, yet sceptical about what my views will be like second time round... will i love it more? will i love it less?

message 3: by Aya (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aya The cover is awesome. It seems to fit pretty well into the story, with the different colors and such. It is still a bit mysterious about who the boy is and what his story is!

I am very excited to read this book! I haven't read many books with aliens, so this is going to be very exciting and different for me :)

Emily | 2 comments I love the colours on the cover, it makes the book seem exciting and intriguing whilst still being mysterious!

Im really excited to read this book because I'm relatively new to books including aliens but this books sounds like something i would really enjoy and hopefully it will introduce me into a whole new genre of books that i can read!

Erica Bury The cover is gorgeous, I love the colors and the fact that the boy is more of a silhouette as opposed to seeing his face, I find it not appealing majority of the time when they have these random models on covers.

Going into the book I am very excited about the alien aspect, two of my favorite reads of the year involved aliens so I am very excited to read this.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth (thebookchronicles) | 4 comments I really like the cover, especially the vibrant color! And I like that the boy/man/alien is just a silhouette, it leaves a lot to the imagination.

message 7: by Erika (new)

Erika (erika_reads) I might persuade my Dad to get me it on amazon when he orders The Retribution of Mara Dyer for me! Excited!

Hayley | 6 comments I love the cover, it's gives the book an intense and exciting atmosphere before you even open it!

I'm really excited to read this book as the only other alien related books I have read were Obsidian and Onyx, and I adored them.

:D

Hayley | 6 comments I love the cover, it's gives the book an intense and exciting atmosphere before you even open it!

I'm really excited to read this book as the only other alien related books I have read were Obsidian and Onyx, and I adored them.

:D

message 10: by alex (new)

alex (nighttimemytxme) I really want to read this book but in Barcelona is difficult to find a bookstore with English books (I only know one English bookstore here...) and there are mostly best selling YA books. But I'll ask to order it in the bookstore. I would order it online but my parents don't allow me to buy nothing online...

Btw, I like aliens and action. And the cover is gorgeous *-*

Christian (SaItsCreative) (saitschristian) | 3 comments The cover is amazing. I am sure if I saw this book in a bookstore, I would have been drawn to it immediately.
It seems fairly interesting, I hope that I will enjoy this book.

message 12: by tiTa (new) - rated it 4 stars

tiTa (ttaa) | 3 comments I like the cover! it's simple but,, attractive(?).. The cover said that the book promising something. I really want to read it. But I need a little bit extra time to get it. I'm from Indonesia. And same with Alex, it's sooooo difficult to find English books.

Ayeasha I am loving the cover and very different on the books that I normally read. And I've read the first chapter and I am already want to know more about the characters

message 14: by Amelia (new) - added it

Amelia (amelianotthepilot) | 3 comments The cover looks like a horror film. It looks really cool. The title seems a bit uncreative though. We'll see! :)

Fiction Wanderer (mriane_) | 2 comments i love the vibrant and iridiscent colors of the cover, its one of the catchy thing about this book, how it gives more definition to it.

message 16: by Erika (new)

Erika (erika_reads) I love the cover! I might be ordering the book tonight!

message 17: by Niah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Niah (secretsbeyondthepages) I love the cover! I have the ebook and my nook isn't color so I might order the actual book because it's beautiful.

message 18: by Niah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Niah (secretsbeyondthepages) I love the cover! I have the ebook and my nook isn't color so I might order the actual book because it's beautiful.

message 19: by Natalie (new) - added it

Natalie (flyingmonkey22) | 3 comments This cover is what draws me in straight away and ALIENS !! So excited to get stuck into this book :)

Sydney | sydneys.books (sydneysbooks) | 1 comments The cover is so pretty! I'm not much of an alien fan, but I will give this a shot :)

message 21: by Kj (last edited Nov 06, 2014 08:02PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Kj (waterlilly28) I love the cover and the synopsis sounds so good!

message 22: by Emmy (new)

Emmy (_ohmybooks) | 2 comments The cover is gorgeous, I don't have a lot of purple books. I'm really excited to read it because I'm just in love with aliens at the moment

message 23: by Jawahir (new)

Jawahir Qadouri (jqbooks) | 2 comments the cover is so beautiful<3! i love it! the sky with the stars and the boy in the woods, so mysterious <3!!
Thanks for inviting me to the book club.

message 24: by Jawahir (new)

Jawahir Qadouri (jqbooks) | 2 comments the cover is so beautiful<3! i love it! the sky with the stars and the boy in the woods, so mysterious <3!!
Thanks for inviting me to the book club.

Mom2triplets04 | 6 comments Love the colors of the book. Unfortunately I bought the kindle version. The story sounds interesting. Hope I can fit it in during November.

message 26: by Agnese (new)

Agnese Irbe (dugdade) I believe cover is very intriguing. But I don't know if I will enjoy it, as usually alien type of ya isn't my cup of tea. But still I will give it a go, as I have been wrong about books before. :)