1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Arianna and Luna

Comments Showing 1-50 of 799 (799 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 2: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments hi :)

Queen of The Moon What would you like to do?
Do you want it to be semi advanced or just normal

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments what ever

message 5: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments i'm not picky

Queen of The Moon Lol okay. How about fallen angel and human?

message 7: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments Okay

Queen of The Moon Would you like the angel to be male or female

message 9: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments male))

Queen of The Moon Mkay so human is female. who would you like to ben

message 11: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments which ever you want))

Queen of The Moon i be female then

message 13: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments okay))

Queen of The Moon let me get to class and get in my laptop and I'll add her

message 15: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments okay))

message 16: by Haley (last edited Nov 05, 2014 11:13AM) (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments Name: Dakota
real age: 21
he disguised himself as a human by day and angel at night.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rc...

Queen of The Moon Name: Arabella
Lives alone in her one bedroom apartment, has a bad habit of attracting trouble.

message 18: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments cool))

Queen of The Moon ((Thanks.))

message 20: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments ready))

Queen of The Moon Arabella walked into the Starbucks, looking at her watch, she placed her order and stood in line to wait on it, sending messages to her coworkers saying she would be there shortly. There had been a bad wreck on the interstate and they were flying the injured into their hosital, so many of the nurses had been called in.

message 22: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments Dakota sat at a table in a corner. Looking around since he was new to the town.

Queen of The Moon She kept looking at her watch, tapping her foot impatiently. Finally her order came up and she grabbed the two trays of drinks and headed for the door, she wasn't paying attention though and her foot caught on a woman's back, sending a tray of hot drinks to spill all over the poor guy at the table in the corner. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." she told him. Just what she needed, sending some poor guy to the hospital with burns.

message 24: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments he grabs napkins and dries his clothes "its fine" he says looking at her. He stood and cleaned the table. "no blood and foul" he says with a smile.

Queen of The Moon "Let me look at your arms. I'm a nurse. I can tell you if you need to go to the hospital or not." she told him, her voice frantic because of how awful she felt.

message 26: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments he shows his arms to her "i feel no pain " he says to her

Queen of The Moon "That's called shock." she frowned as he gently held his arms, looking at how bright red they were. "I can go to the hospital with you, but it'd be a waste of money on your part. Just get some lotion with aloe vera in it and gently apply it every ..." she calculated in her head. "Every hour for the next 6 hours." she told him letting go of his arms.

message 28: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments "i will" he says looking at her.

message 29: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments "i will" he says looking at her.

Queen of The Moon "I'm so very sorry. I'm just in a hurry, big accident." she told him in a rush as she collected the cups and threw them in the trash.

message 31: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments "its okay accidents happen" he says

Queen of The Moon "Here, if your arms don't get better give me a call and I can see about them." she handed him her card.

message 33: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments he took the card "okay i will" he says putting it in his pocket

Queen of The Moon She nodded and left for the hospital, where she had to tell her coworkers of the incident with the good looking guy

message 35: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments He hads to the store for the things he needs and heads home 'she felt bad and she has a good soul' he thought

Queen of The Moon Arabella stepped off the train at 3 in the morning and headed home. It had been a very long night, with to many surgeries and not enough doctors and nurses to help. Now she was wiped out and wanted nothing more than to sleep. Of course being out at three in the morning gave people the wrong idea.

message 37: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments he was out in his favorite place to change. and roams the town.

Queen of The Moon She stopped in at her favorite bar to get a drink. She sat on a stool and waited for it to come.

message 39: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments He stands in the shadows of a bar with wings to fly away as soon as someone sees him.

Queen of The Moon A half hour later Arabella left the bar with a nice buzz and looked at the shadows in confusion. She thought someone was standing there but the shape didn't make any sense to her. "Hello?"

message 41: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments he stood still in the shadows looking at her darkness swallowing him

Queen of The Moon She shook her head and blinked a couple of times. "I can see you standing there." she told whoever it was, becoming angry

message 43: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments a deep voice answers "and i see you" the shadows move

Queen of The Moon "I know you ..." she trailed off trying to remember how she knew the voice.

message 45: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments "yes is that who you think it is?" he asks moving deeper into the shadows

Queen of The Moon ((huh?))

message 47: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments who does she think he is or who))

Queen of The Moon "You're the guy I burned this morning right?" she asked not quite so sure she was actually even talking to anyone anymore.

message 49: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 2625 comments He walks a bit out hiding his back "yes and i'm healed and good" he says

Queen of The Moon "May I see?" she asked holding up a shaky hand.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16