Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1) Lady Midnight question

The Dark Artifice! Romance between Parabatais...
Jazzmine Jazzmine Nov 05, 2014 06:43AM
Hi! I am very anxious about the upcoming TDA, I liked Emma, ​​she has character and a great sword and Jules is very cute, I have very high expectations for this trilogy...

Is anyone else excited for the upcoming romance between Emma and Jules being parabatai? Because I am :D \(^_^)/

I am. I also liked Emma and Jules when they were introduced in City of Heavenly Fire. I'm excited to see more of them in this series and can't wait to start reading. I want to know what really happened to Emma's parents, if Jules's brother Mark will ever come back and of course the romance between Emma and Jules.

Jazzmine Yes, the truth is that Emma, Jules and his brothers have been through so much, I hope that his uncle treats them well and I can't wait to see Emma in ...more
Nov 05, 2014 08:16PM · flag
Kayla Evans (Scooby Doo) im so exited for it but im probably going to die waiting for it and im worried Jules and Emma wont get together. hes not a erondale and erondales alwa ...more
Nov 18, 2014 03:47PM · flag

I just finished reading City of Heavenly Fire and I am looking forward to reading this new series. I'm interested in seeing Emma and Jules around the same age as when Clary and Simon was during the beginning of the Mortal Instruments series. I want to see of any of the previous characters will be seen or mentioned.