Abbi Glines Reads discussion

Kiro's Emily

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Abbi (new)

Abbi Glines (authorabbiglines) | 29 comments Mod
Let's get this group started right. Here's an excerpt from Kiro's Emily my free gift to readers on December 15.
“Hello, Emily,” the deep warm voice caused me to stop walking. He knew my name. Sitting in the far corner of the room in a large chair with his feet propped up on the table in front of him was a shirtless Kiro Manning. His hair was damp and curling around his neck. I didn’t let myself look at his chest. Although his piercing blue eyes felt as if they were burning me alive.
“Hello,” I replied but my voice came out in a whisper.
The corners of his lips tugged up. Did he think I had come here for him?
“Come sit with me,” he said as he took in the rest of me.
He did think I was here for him. “I, uh, I, my cousin is here. I thought she was… with you. Or you asked her to stay. I brought her luggage. I need to get money from her so I can get back to my hotel,” I explained.
Kiro rubbed his stubble chin with his finger and thumb before pressing his thumb to his bottom lip. That was sexy. I was so going to remember that look tonight in bed.
“Didn’t invite your cousin to stay because I wanted her,” he said dropping his legs to the ground and standing up. “Didn’t bring her back here last night because I wanted her.” He said as he walked around the table and headed my way.
“She ain’t acting, man. She blushed and stammered and went into a panic when I told her I wanted to eat her p***y. This innocent sh*t is f*cking real,” Dean growled at Kiro.
Kiro’s gaze swung to Dean’s and he looked angry. No, he looked furious. “You told her what?” He asked as he scowled at Dean.
“She wasn’t what I expected. She looks like F*cking Snow White. I was testing her and she passed. She is motherf*cking Snow White."

message 2: by Regina (new)

Regina Bravo-romero (Regina_obrn) | 1 comments Can't wait!

message 3: by Randi (new)

Randi (randimorley) I can't wait!

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (maliciousintent2205) | 2 comments I am so excited!(I feel like a broken record because that's all I can ever say after reading any of the excerpts. Haha)

message 5: by Julie (new)

Julie Kirby (juleskirby) | 3 comments Oh no a young dean and kiro! God help us all!!!! Can't wait!

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1 comments gunna be awesome <3

message 7: by Dulce (new)

Dulce María (dulcemara) | 1 comments OMG I want to readed now :3

message 8: by Simo (new)

Simo | 1 comments Why not on Dec 3th, that would be my birthday. :)

message 9: by Magdalena (new)

Magdalena | 1 comments Can't wait! :-)

message 10: by Jeanine (new)

Jeanine | 1 comments Can't wait!!! It's got to be a great story!

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Fandomly Bookish) (fandomlybookish) | 1 comments Aha! I'm really really excited about this! <3

message 12: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Lagasse (daniellenlagasse) | 1 comments I am so excited for this! Do you think my family would be upset if I ignored them and read Christmas morning? Maybe I should rethink the whole hosting Christmas at my house thing this year. ;)

Seriously though, this is going to be great and bittersweet to know how it all turns out. I can't wait!

message 13: by BJ (new)

BJ | 1 comments So excited to read it!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

*giddy*

message 15: by Abbi (new)

Danielle wrote: "I am so excited for this! Do you think my family would be upset if I ignored them and read Christmas morning? Maybe I should rethink the whole hosting Christmas at my house thing this year. ;)

Se..."

You won't have to choose! We moved the date from Dec 25 to Dec 15 :) So now you have time to read before Christmas Day.

message 16: by mawiedawn (new)

mawiedawn | 1 comments so much kiro feels... I LOVE IT!!!

message 17: by Susi (new)

Susi | 3 comments Thanks Abbi! *-*

message 18: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Elizabeth (rebeccawashyahoocom) | 1 comments OMG!!! Great teaser! I cannot wait! Will there possibly be an opportunity to get this book in print at any point? I love to have all your books in print.

message 19: by Lacey (new)

Lacey Dixon | 1 comments Awesome. Can't wait!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

i have a feeling that i'm gonna cry buckets on december 15. erase that. i'm gonna cry an ocean. time to stock tissues.

message 21: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Thompson | 1 comments Can't wait!

message 22: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Sukkin | 2 comments I can't wait!!!!

message 23: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Sukkin | 2 comments I can't wait!!!!

message 24: by Jen (new)

Jen (jen52083) | 1 comments Yay!!!

message 25: by Kei (new)

Kei Bernardo (mrs_kyle) | 1 comments i can't wait

message 26: by Jade (new)

Jade Rosemarie | 1 comments YAY!! Can't wait!!

message 27: by Jocylyn (new)

Jocylyn Ignacio | 1 comments Almost more than a month!Can't wait.I love bands and their dramas.I love your stories.Thank you.

message 28: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Lee | 1 comments more please!! I can't wait~

message 29: by Jane (new)

Jane | 1 comments This just makes me sad because I know how it ends. I'm gonna need two boxes of tissues for this one.

message 30: by Mehikatsakuyomi (new)

Mehikatsakuyomi | 1 comments This is so damn amazing!! I can't wait!! ❤️

message 31: by BookWorm 221 (new)

BookWorm 221 | 1 comments Yeiii Dec 15 ☺ I can't wait to get the most amazing gift ever, even though I know I'm going to be a sobbing mess after I read it.

message 32: by Laura (new)

Laura Jane | 1 comments Omg I can't wait over a month for this

message 33: by Dee (new)

Dee Trejo (deetrejo) | 1 comments ahhh can't wait

message 34: by Gabriela (new)

Gabriela Rodriguez | 1 comments

message 35: by Maria (new)

Maria | 3 comments I love it! It's setting up the awesomeness lol Is this ebook going to be available through B&N too? Please say yes!

message 36: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Nott | 1 comments Can see I'm going to LOVE this book already :)

message 37: by whitneyyy.reads (new)

whitneyyy.reads | 1 comments Holy buckets!!!!
This is going to be amazing, but the heart break is going to be killer.

message 38: by VicAnn13 (new)

VicAnn13 (vaanderson13yahoocom) | 1 comments Looking forward to your "teasers" until the release on December 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 39: by Mg (new)

Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite (mgthebookishmedialite) Holy cow!!! Great teaser Abbi :) Thank uuuuuu!

message 40: by Sonja (new)

Sonja Counting days!!!

message 41: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Omg this book is goin 2 b amazing I ve luvd this soooo much I m delighted it's out earlier xxx❤️❤️❤️

message 42: by Diane (new)

Diane (dianezil) | 1 comments This will be epic, I can feel it!!!

message 43: by Diana (new)

Diana (deahnahh) | 1 comments This will be epic!!!! Can't wait! I just hope Kiro and Emily have a happily ever after, they deserve it.

message 44: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Diane wrote: "This will be epic, I can feel it!!!"

I can't wait 2 read it xxx

message 45: by Luana (new)

Luana Duarte | 2 comments OMG!!!!
I can't wait

message 46: by Abbi (new)

Maria wrote: "I love it! It's setting up the awesomeness lol Is this ebook going to be available through B&N too? Please say yes!"

Yes it is :)

message 47: by Jeanine (new)

Jeanine Levy (phillytexmama) | 1 comments Loved this! So glad the date was moved cause I would have been sneaking reading on Christmas with the family.

message 48: by Kathia (new)

Kathia | 1 comments Abbi glines ,i just dont know how you did this its amazing how you come up with these stories!(: i love them so much!and i know ill love kiro and emilys story just reading these little excerpts you give us is sweet but torcher! Want to read this already ahhh ᤾!i cant wait till december.

message 49: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1 comments Cant wait to read thier story!

message 50: by Mel (new)

Mel Soko (melaniesokolowski) | 17 comments Is this going to be on paperback?

« previous 1 3