♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔ discussion

♔ Places ♔ > Strawberry Fields

Comments Showing 1-50 of 184 (184 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 505 comments Mod

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex walked through the strawberry fields, muttering softly to himself.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) His eyes were on his arms, looking over the drawings he had drawn with different colored Sharpies. He wished people would quit asking him if he was okay, the honest answer was no, he never was okay.

message 4: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

((Sorry!!! I forgot XD))

Vega ran through the strawberry fields, her hands spread out and her eyes closed, laughing and giggling as the leaves touched her. She loved these types of days, where she was carefree and didn't have her stupid half-sisters and brothers bothering her every five seconds about what was wrong with how her hair was or what clothes she wore. The only place where she could be alone and free was the strawberry fields, where her cabinmates rarely visited and she was surrounded with her favorite things in the entire world: Strawberries.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex glanced around him and saw a girl running through the fields. He sighed. The girl looked so happy and carefree. Must be nice to be able to be happy, he thought to himself.

message 6: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega stopped running after a few seconds and collapsed onto the ground near a boy and layed on her stomach. She reached out and plucked a couple plump, juicy red strawberries and popped them into her mouth, one by one. She loved how the strawberries burst into flavor in her mouth after she bit into them. They were so delicious and filled with sweetness. She could eat them all day.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) He watched her for a moment before turning and walking away. She seemed so happy, like nothing was wrong. He knew he was the only one who felt people die, just like a tiny stab to his heart. Alex had always felt that since he was little, he got used to it. The little stabs were just like a little needle prick.

message 8: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega noticed the unhappy boy and was about to start a conversation with him, but he got up and walked away. Annoyance crossed onto her face. Rude.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) He looked back for a second and saw the girl watching him. He debated about turning to face her, but didn't really want to talk. The conversations would always be the same. The same questions asked over and over again, 'Are you okay? What's up with the drawings on your arms? What's wrong? Why don't you ever smile?' He hated people asking what was wrong with him.

message 10: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega shrugged it off, turning back to eating the strawberries. If he wanted to be rude, then so be it. She didn't like wasting her time talking to people who didn't care about her. She already had plenty of experience with that with her half sisters and brothers and we own mother, Aphrodite. She was perfectly fine with being by herself. At least then, she'd be with someone who appreciated her: herself.

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex stopped. He didn't turn to face her. Alex spoke in a low voice, "I know what you're thinking.You're thinking I'm rude, I'm sorry." He bit his lip, wondering if she would respond.

message 12: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"You are being rude," she shot back at him, popping another strawberry into her mouth. Well, at least he acknowledged that he was being rude instead of just ignoring it. "I don't think there's anything wrong with you, if you think that. I never judge anyone unless I actually know them. Strange, huh? Especially for a child of Aphrodite."

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Well nice to meet you, Daughter of Aphrodite. And I know that's a lie. Everyone judges me, by the marks on my arms, by how I act. And I'm truly sorry if I seem rude." Alex sighed softly.

message 14: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega rolled her eyes, already feeling her patience level sinking. " I'm not judging you, I promise." She felt annoyance flare inside of her at his ignorance.

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex knew that he may be telling the truth, that she wasn't judging him, but knew she was. Everyone did. He was the only son of Thanatos at CHB. "Sure. " Alex didn't want to leave the fields. It gave him space from all the other demigods. He sat on the ground, taking some Sharpies from his pocket.

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) He opened one and began adding more color and drawings to his arms.

message 17: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega rolled her eyes again and huffed impatiently. "Fine. Believe what you will. It's because I'm a daughter of Aphrodite, isn't it? I know my cabinmates aren't what you'd call fair or nice, but I don't think for a second that I'm one of them, alright? I'm trying to be nice to you."

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "I know what you're trying to do." He said,
His voice a low growl, "you are being nice. You shouldn't be. Not to me. I don't care what cabin you're from or what your parents are. I don't care about anyone, I can't..." Alex trailed off, not wanting to explain any more.

message 19: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"Why?" Vega scoffed, flipping her long, brown hair behind her back. "Why shouldn't I be nice to you? Is it because of your parent?" she laughed. "I'm nice to everyone and if they don't like that, then so be it."

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "No not because my father. Because everyone I ever care about, if they, no forget it. I'm not going to try to explain something only I experience." Alex began drawing with another color. He winced slightly as he felt another prick in his heart. Another person dead. He wondered what this girl must be thinking, that he was crazy most likely.

message 21: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments Antonia ran down to the strawberry fields, her friends had told her he was down there. She had to tell him. She had to. She sprinted through the woods and came to a sudden halt. He was talking to another girl. Antonia's heart sank but still she slowly walked over.

message 22: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega turned all serious. "Tell me," she said, walking over to him and sitting down cross legged next to him. She knew she must've made him nervous by sitting so close to him, but she didn't care. "Tell me. I'll understand," she reassured him, ignoring his drawings.

message 23: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments Antonia felt her heart sink, but she had to tell Alex. She started walking over to the Alex and the girl. "Excuse me?!"

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "No. You won't understand. Nobody ever does." Alex spoke in a low voice. He didn't like the girl sitting so close to her, but didn't move. Alex kept his eyes on the drawings he drew on his arms. They were all different colors and each day it was something different that he drew. Alex jerked suddenly hearing the loud voice, messing up the drawing he was working on.

message 25: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

((Posting order: Me, Darby, Kai? So things don't get confusing))

message 26: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments ((Okay))

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Okay.))

message 28: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega glanced up at the girl who just appeared and rolled her eyes. Great, one of her siblings. She didn't think one of them would show up, but she was wrong. She ignored the girl and returned her attention to the boy. "I'll try. Come on, please?" she used a little charmspeak without meaning to. "I'm Vega, by the way." she held her hand out for him to shake it.

message 29: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments "veta, I said excuse me I need to talk to Alex" she decided to beat Veta at this little game. She added charmspeak as she said "you want to talk to me too Alex don't you?"

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Not really no. I was kinda talking to someone, Before you came up and shouted. Thanks for ruining my drawing by the way." Alex looked down at his arms capping the sharpie. He guessed that this other girl was a sibling of Vega. He didn't look at either girl, he kept his eyes focused on his arms.

message 31: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega shot the girl an annoyed look, already feeling exasperated with her. Well, her patience level always sank quickly around her cabin mates. Every so often, there would be a cabin mate she actually liked , but not often. She returned her attention to the boy. "What's your name?"

message 32: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments "Vega," she interrupted again. "Please can I talk to you?" She pulled her half sister aside and talked quietly to her "sorry for interrupting It's just I well..." She knew she could confide in Vega. She pretended they hated each other but really, they were quite close "... I really like Alex but I just totally embarrassed myself and he's never going to like me and I'll never get a boyfriend and I'll die heartbroken" she burst out crying.

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex didn't look up. He began drawing with a different sharpie. He could hear part of what the girls were saying. Only bits and pieces but he tuned them out, they can talk on their own. Alex knew if he really wanted to he could get up and walk away right now but knew that would be rude, especially to the girl who was trying to be nice.

message 34: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega rolled her eyes. "Stop being such a drama queen," she said, glancing back at the boy. She spoke in a quiet voice, so the boy wouldn't hear. "You're still young. I'm still young. You'll find someone someday and it doesn't have to be Alex," she concluded that that was the boy's name. "Besides, there are more things we should be worrying about, like if we're actually going to survive until we're adults."

message 35: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments Antonia looked up at her half-sister "yeah you're right sorry," tears glistened in her eyes "I'm just being stupid, but I do really like him and I need some advice! Please" she begged with her eyes to the girls

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex didn't hear what they were saying. He was tuning them out, focusing only on his art. He knew that they were most likely talking about him. He didn't move from where he was. The drawings on his arms were mostly of fire today. He drew on his arms all day, adding more details and artwork.

message 37: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments ((Anastasia?))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey darby i´m new too))

message 39: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments ((Leaving this chat...))

message 40: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments ((Hi new person! Accept my friend request then we can start a new roleplay somewhere else together?! I will message you! x))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah i will accept it :D))

message 42: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"My advice is that you stop trying so hard."

((sorry I was doing something))

message 43: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments ((It's fine, I'm leaving now)) Antonia sighed and stormed off

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex watched as the girl left. He didn't move from where he was sitting

message 45: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega went and sat down next to him again, muttering an apology about how stupid her siblings were. "So. Your name's Alex?" without waiting for an answer, she added: "What are you drawing?"

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Yes, I'm Alex." He capped the sharpie and held out both his arms so she could see the drawings that covered them.

message 47: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"Why are you drawing them?" she asked him, looking over them carefully. She decided she would start with small questions and then start to delve deeper.

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "A release, an escape." Alex spoke softly, looking over his arms. He winced slightly as he felt another little prick in his heart.

message 49: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"Why do you draw on your arms instead of paper?" Vega asked him, reaching her hand out to touch his drawing.

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex kept his arms held out. "I just like drawing on my arms better I guess." Alex liked that he could draw on his arms. It was something he could do anytime he had a pen or sharpie, rather than having to always carry a notebook or sketchbook he carried sharpies anywhere he went.

« previous 1 3 4

♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔

unread topics | mark unread