♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔ discussion

♔ Places ♔ > Big House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 505 comments Mod

message 2: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 400 comments Mod
Astrid sat on the porch of the big house, a frown on her face. She was sitting cross legged and in her lap was her ruined sketchbook. All the ink had run from the lake's waters and she had tried her best as a child of Poseidon to fix it but with no luck.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Carter had just arrived at CHB and had no clue what to do, his stepfather told him goodbye and he walked into CHB.

message 4: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

She looked up when she saw a boy cross the border line. Astrid sighed as she looked back down at her sketch book. "Maybe I can get a Hecate kid to fix it," She muttered.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Excuse me, miss? Can you help me?" Carter asked softly, holding a note in his hand. He looked at the girl.

message 6: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

She looked up and gave him a small smile. Her eyes were kind, but her mind was elsewhere. "What do you need help with?"

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "I don't know. I have no clue what's going on, all I have is a letter telling me to come here." Carter sighed softly, freaking out on the inside.

message 8: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"Oh gods, a newbie. That must really suck for you." She got up off of the porch. "I'm Astrid. Normally Mr.D would tell you everything, but I guess I can. So you're here because, um, the Greek gods? They're real." She winced slightly because she knew that she would sound crazy.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Hello Astrid. I kinda figured that." He held the note out to her. "This is all the explanation for being here that I have.

message 10: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"Okay. So, do you know who your parent is?" She asked, not even bothering with the note. Dyslexia was terrible.

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Carter stuffed the note into his pocket. "Hermes I think."

message 12: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"I'm a daughter of Poseidon." Astrid's gaze suddenly filled with confusion. "So you're pretty cool with this. When I first came to camp I was freaking out. Why?"

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Carter noticed her look of confusion. "I don't really know why I'm not even a little freaked out by all this."

message 14: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"Hm. Interesting." She shook her head and closed the ruined sketchbook. "So want me to show you to your cabin or something?"

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Carter noticed the sketchbook that she was holding. "I guess. What happened to your sketchbook?"

message 16: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (last edited Nov 14, 2014 08:30PM) (new)

"One of my siblings accidentally splashed water on it." She opened it back up and showed him one if the pages that was only made up of running ink. "But it's okay, I guess. Just the most important thing I owned." Astrid sighed.

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Carter remained silent for a moment, trying to think of a way to fix the pages. He had an idea. If she had drawn hard enough to even leave slight indents in the page then she could possibly get the artwork back.

message 18: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"Come on then." She started walking towards the cabins. She stopped and looked over her shoulder with a small smirk. "You coming?"

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Huh what?" He looked distracted. "Oh yeah, I'm coming."

message 20: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

((Thread switch?))

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Sure. You start?))

message 22: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

((Okay.))

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Jeremiah followed Lily to the big house, looking for Chiron.

Queen of The Moon "I really hope that he agrees." she muttered as she walked inside.

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Me too." Jeremiah said, walking next to Lily.

message 26: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

((Posting order: Arianna, Kai, Me?))

Queen of The Moon "Chiron?" Lily called looking around for him.

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Okay))
Jeremiah looked around for him too.

message 29: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Chiron shifted to his wheelchair form and excused himself from his chess game with Mr. D. "Yes?" he asked, rolling his wheelchair to the porch.

Queen of The Moon "Well we had a question for you. If you have a moment." Lily spoke up since she was oldest.

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Jeremiah stayed silent, standing next to Lily.

message 32: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Chiron nodded at Lily and gestured for her to continue.

Queen of The Moon "Well Jer and I were talking and were thinking that we should have a camp wide tournament." she suggested

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Like the one that was just the Ares kids, but involving anybody in the camp who wants to join." Jeremiah added.

message 35: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"What kind?"

Queen of The Moon "A duel of sorts I guess." Lily shrugged

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Like," Jeremiah searched for the right words, "like a huge battle."

message 38: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"Sounds dangerous. Ares kids are unpredictable. I don't know about that."

Queen of The Moon "We would of course have an age limit and warn everyone of the harm they would be facing before they signed up.

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Jeremiah stayed silent letting Lily do all the talking.

message 41: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Chiron nodded but said skeptically: "Children of Ares aren't fazed by that."

Queen of The Moon "You are acting as if my siblings are blood thirsty killers. Sure we like a good fight but we also respect the rules put before us. If there are rules against seriously inuring our fellow campers we will abide by them." she was getting irritated by his tone and tried to remain calm.

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Jeremiah stayed silent, listening closely.

message 44: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"I'm not saying all of you are," Chiron said, "I'm just saying things have gotten a little out of... control lately due to your siblings."

Queen of The Moon "Yeah well that's not my fault and I've tried helping with them as much as I can. I think this might be all they need to settle down. We just need to be very strict about the rules." she told him.

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Jeremiah finally spoke up, "it is good practice for us too. A battle situation."

Queen of The Moon ((Hey Fallen. Did you see Anastasia's post about not posting for a week?))

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) (Yes. )

Queen of The Moon ((Okay. Would you like to move them elsewhere until then? Or have you gotten Alex free yet?))

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((I'm still roleplaying with Alex somewhere else but I can probably have him free soon.))

« previous 1

♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔

unread topics | mark unread