♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔ discussion

♔ Places ♔ > Armory

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 505 comments Mod
Weapons are stored here :)

message 2: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Roux was leaning against one of the armory's walls, one that wasn't lined with a row of weapon or had axes and spears hung on it. She was sharpening her sword, which had gotten a little bit blunt in the past few days. A little bit of sharpening should fix it right up, Roux supposed, as she continued sharpening her blade.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn walked into the armory to retrieve her sword. It had gotten damaged and one of the Hephaestus kids had offered to fix it. He told her that he would leave it in the armory for her.

message 4: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Roux glanced up from her work for a fraction of a second, but made no sign that she saw the boy. She went back to sharpening her sword, as if the boy hadn't came in at all.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn looked around for a moment before she saw her sword, resting on a table. She picked it up. Raelynn smiled, looking over the blade. It looked even better than when she had gotten it. She noticed the other person in the room and smiled shyly.

message 6: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

((Oops. I got confused and called her a boy))

Roux made no indication that she saw the girl smile, but she did. She hated the ones that tried to be nice.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((It's okay!))

Raelynn didn't say anything to the other person in the room. She wasn't going to try and be nice, it was just lying. She carried her sword, looking around the armory.

message 8: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Roux finished sharpening her sword and held the sword up, letting the sunlight gleam off the blade. Perfect.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn sighed softly. She saw sunlight reflect across the armory from the other girls sword. Raelynn almost said something but didn't know what to say.

message 10: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Now it was time to kill a bastard from the Hermes cabin who tried to prank her a couple days ago. He was going to pay for messing with a Nemesis kid.

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn wondered who the girl was and who her godly parent was. Most people could just look at someone and guess their godly parent, Raelynn wasn't that lucky.

message 12: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

She sneaked a glance towards the girl who entered the armory a few minutes ago. Surely, she wouldn't mess with Roux. Roux was the child of the freaking goddess of revenge. Anyone who double crosses her signs their death wish.

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn wandered around the armory looking at all the weapons. She was wearing black jeans and a CHB T-shirt. People normally would be able to guess who her godly parent was pretty easily.

message 14: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Roux set her sword down and looked up at the girl expectantly. "Well?" she asked in a cool tone. "Aren't you going to say anything?"

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn was lost in thought which was normal for her. She jumped hearing the other person talk. "Huh, what? Oh. Hi." Raelynn turned toward the girl.

message 16: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Roux rolled her eyes and scoffed. Without another word, she picked up her sword and began to head for the entrance.

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn watched the girl, "happy? I said something." Raelynn thought hard trying to figure out who this girl was the daughter of.

message 18: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Roux only shook her head as she neared the entrance. With another roll of her eyes, she opened the door and left.

((That was a fail.))

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Yes.it was.))
Raelynn watched the girl leave. Wow the girl wanted me to say something, I say something and she walks out I give up people suck, Raelynn thought to herself.

message 20: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

((Lol. Do you want to RP Vega instead?))

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Sure.))

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Sure.))

message 23: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega walked into the armory, nearly running into a scowling girl along the way.

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn turned back to looking at the wall of different weapons after the other girl had left. She muttered softly to herself looking over all the weapons.

message 25: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"Hi!" Vega announced happily as she walked into the armory, her twin daggers in hand.

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn turned to the girl. "Hello." Raelynn looked down at her sword.

message 27: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"What are you doing here?" Vega asked, setting her daggers down and taking out a cloth. She was going to clean her daggers since she hadn't in so long.

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Retrieving my sword. You?" Raelynn looked at the girl trying to figure out who her parent was.

message 29: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"Just cleaning my daggers. They're a little dirty," she flashed a smile at the girl. "So, what's your name?" she asked.

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn looked at the girl's daggers that were on the table. "I'm Raelynn." Raelynn smiled faintly.

message 31: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"Who's your godly parent?" Vega asked as she picked up one of the twin daggers and began polishing it. She already knew, of course, but she didn't want to seem... weird.

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Hades." Raelynn answered softly. Sometimes Raelynn wished her godly parent was someone else, like Athena or Demeter but there were advantages to being the daughter of Hades.

message 33: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega nodded. "I'm Vega," she said, picking up the other dagger and polishing it as well.

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Nice to meet you, Vega." Raelynn set her sword on the table.

message 35: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega finished polishing her daggers and put them both down on the table. She took a moment to admire them before sheathing them again. "Nice to meet you, too," she said, smiling again.

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn smiled faintly. "Those are quite cool looking daggers."

message 37: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"I know," Vega patted the daggers in their sheath, "I carry them and use them everywhere."

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn smiled looking over her sword. She was glad that a kid of Hephaestus was able to fix it.

message 39: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"I can't use swords, that's why," she said, jutting her chin out towards Raelynn's sword.

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Why not?" Raelynn asked lifting her sword. It balanced perfectly in her hand.

message 41: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"To heavy," was Vega's only reply.

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "They make really light ones too you know.." Raelynn focused on her sword.

message 43: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"It doesn't matter," Vega said, "I can't use swords. I'm too short."

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "You are not too short. Nobody is. But I can see why daggers might work better for you." Raelynn smiled setting her sword back down.

message 45: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"Well, I'm barely 5' 2"," Vega shrugged, "I like using daggers better. They're easier for me to use."

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Yeah. And you can throw them. You can't really throw a sword." Raelynn smiled.

message 47: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"You can throw a spear," Vega said, "But I can't." She let out a laugh.

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "True but normally I don't carry a spear around with me. And daggers are much smaller and easier to throw."

message 49: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"Yes, they are," Vega said.

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn smiled. She walked over to the shelves of weapons and took a dagger. She held it in her hand, examining it.

« previous 1

♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔

unread topics | mark unread