♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔ discussion

♔ Places ♔ > Arena

Comments Showing 1-50 of 360 (360 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 505 comments Mod
Duels, sparring, etc. goes on here.

Queen of The Moon Lily walked into the arena, glancing around the empty field with a smile. She hated training when there were a lot of people around. It was annoying.

message 3: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 400 comments Mod
Henry hated the arena because it was the place where he'd have the most flashbacks, but Chiron forced him to go. So he held a spear in his right hand, muttering to himself.
Come on Henry, you have to practice. What if a monster comes for you? a voice in his head asked.
Then he'll f*ck them up like he did to his parents, another one answered.
Don't you use that language!
You're not the boss of me!

"Shut up!" He whispered.
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...

Queen of The Moon "Excuse me?" Lily asked having heard him say to shut up. She didn't see anyone else besides the two of them which meant ye had to be talking to het

message 5: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

Henry looked up at her, silently cursing himself for talking. "What?"
Ha! She heard you idiot.
Be more supportive! It was because of you that he said anything.
Whatever mom.
Don't use that mocking tone with me!

((This is more fun than I thought it would be.))

Queen of The Moon "You said shut up and I'm left to assume that you were talking to me." Lily told him, her tone suggesting that she now thought he was insane.

((Lol))

message 7: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"No, just muttering to myself." He tried at a half smile and honestly failed.
Hey! Ow, don't hit me! You're not playing fair!
That's what you get for mocking me.
Shut up, it was just some fun- OW!

Queen of The Moon "Oh, are you alright?" she asked wondering if it was because he was struggling with training.

Queen of The Moon ((hello))

message 10: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

'Shut up!' He thought to the two inside his head. "Of course I am."

Queen of The Moon "You sure?" she asked a little skeptically.

message 12: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"Yeah." He turned away from her and got in the position to throw the javelin. He threw it and it hit the dummy.

Queen of The Moon She shrugged and nodded. "Okay."

message 14: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

So you saved your own ass, I see.
It's because of you he almost got in trouble.
No one asked you for your opinion.

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

Queen of The Moon "You need any help training?" she offered

message 16: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"No, I'm fine." Henry said softly.
You're a rubbish fighter, a new voice said.
Did I ask you? Hey! Stop copying me! I'm not copying you, you're copying me! The other two said at the same time.

Queen of The Moon "Okay. Well I know a thing or two. So just ask if you need anything." she gave him a kind smile and started to back away

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 72 comments
Valentina entered the arena, ready to train for the day. Her red curls stayed secured in a high ponytail, out of her face, as she walked to a practice target board. Val pulled a throwing knife out of her weapon belt, and aimed, focusing on the center of the board.

Queen of The Moon Mathew was sitting in the middle of the arena, muttering spells as he tried to enchant a dagger.

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 72 comments
Val turned around, seeing a guy sitting in the center of the arena. Muttering something. "What are you doing?" Valantina asked, only out of curiosity.

Queen of The Moon "I'm trying to enchant this dagger." he told her holding the dagger up. He stood up and brushed his pants off.

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 72 comments (Yeah I think one of my other characters will work with him lawl.)

Queen of The Moon ((Mkay :p))

"Yeah. What about you?" he asked her curiously.

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 72 comments "The almighty Zeus." Valantina looked up at the clear sky for a moment before looking back at the other camper.

Queen of The Moon "Oh, really? That's really interesting." he nodded. He didn't think he had ever talked to her before

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 72 comments "Not really." Val said, a slight smile on her face. "Anyways, Valentina Daria Shields." She gave him a 2-finger salute, before holding her hand out to shake his.

Queen of The Moon "Mathew, medic of sorts." he chuckled shaking her hand.

Queen of The Moon ((Bed time for me))

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 72 comments Val nodded her head at the dagger Matthew was holding. "So what kind of enchantment or whatever were you trying to do on that dagger?"

((bye! Yeah I should probably sleep too...it's 2:30 am...but meh))

Queen of The Moon "I've been working on binding magic. So hypothetical this dagger would embed itself in the target and the spell would wrap around them, immobilizing them." he explained

Queen of The Moon ((You're only an hour ahead of me :) ))

Queen of The Moon ((poke))

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 72 comments ((sorryz :3)

Valentina laughed shortly. "Wow, that's a lovely thought."

Queen of The Moon "I know. That's why I'm trying to work on it. It would be a huge help." he told he sighing.

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 72 comments "A huge help for what exactly?" Valentina asked. "If you don't mind me asking. "Plan on killing some monsters soon?"

Queen of The Moon "No, in general. I mean the Hunters could use it and we could use it if we needed it." he told her

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 72 comments "I see..." Valentina nodded. She smiled slightly, "I thought usually Hephaestus kids did this kind of stuff. Making new things to help Camp."

Queen of The Moon "I use spells and such all the time." he rolled his eyes. They always got the glory for stuff like that, even when Mathew helped.

Queen of The Moon "No idea. I don't hang around my cabin much." he shook his head and shrugged

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 72 comments "Same." Valentina laughed. "There's this giant disturbing statue of Zeus in the cabin. it's kind of hard to sleep with that thing in the same room as you."

Queen of The Moon "I'll bet." he chuckled. "My siblings just don't know how to keep normal hours."

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 72 comments "Wanna duel? Sword to sword?" Asked a restless Valentina. She hadn't dueled or sparred all day, and she was anxious to do so. "Or sparring. Whichever."

Queen of The Moon "That's fine." he nodded liking the idea

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 72 comments "Dueling or sparring?" Valentina asked, sliding her throwing knife back into her weapon's belt. "I feel like sparring..hand to hand combat, but it's up to you."

Queen of The Moon "That's fine with me." he nodded putting his dagger away as well

Queen of The Moon ((hello .... ))

Queen of The Moon ((I'm tired of being dropped. Would you like to rp?))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔

unread topics | mark unread