♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔ discussion

♔ Places ♔ > Zeus' Fist

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 505 comments Mod
Otherwise known as the pile of poop :P

message 2: by Julia (last edited Nov 15, 2014 04:07PM) (new)

Julia Ryan was in the forest testing out a new sword he had made. He finally was able to make one for himself, as people had stopped begging him for new things for once. It swung perfectly in his hands, balanced. It didn't even mind if he accidentally lit it on fire.

message 3: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega sat near the pile of boulders, leaning against it and staring at the line of trees in the distance. She had been in the strawberry fields all day and for some reason, she felt a little tired despite the fields being her favorite place. Zeus' fist seemed a little more... calming. Stress-relieving. She wanted to go to the lake, but a group of her cabin mates was already there and she didn't want to confront them.

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia Ryan stopped, feeling like somebody else was there. He held the sword up, point up. Ryan quietly walked around to the other side of the fist, and noticed Vega. "Oh, hi!" Ryan said, smiling. He laughed, adding, "I thought something or somebody was here." Ryan let his new sword drop to his side as he grinned at her.

message 5: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega glanced up at the boy and gave him a small smile. "Hi!" she greeted him simply, looking back at the lines of trees. The thought of seeing her siblings again later made her heart sink a little, but she knew it was inevitable. She couldn't ignore them forever.

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia Ryan looped the sword through his belt, and raised an eyebrow. He stepped closer to her, and asked, "Are you okay?" Ryan wasn't the best with feelings-or girls, for that matter, but he was genuinely caring. Vega seemed upset, and he wanted to help her.

message 7: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega managed a small smile. "I'm always okay," she said, "It's just my siblings. I hate them. They're always on my case and they're always pestering me. You know how children of Aphrodite are," she rolled her eyes.

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia Ryan laughed softly. "They can be a huge pain. Like that thing they had where every new cabin member had to break somebody's heart. It made people a mess, let me tell you." He shook his head disapprovingly. "It's alright though. People always pester me. This is the first time I've been able to make anything for myself." he added, motioning to his sword.

message 9: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega nodded, remembering the time when she first came to Camp and her siblings forced her to do that. She hated thinking about it because it made her think of herself as a bad person, but she had to be accepted by her siblings. She couldn't live her life as an outcast... she would be spending most of her life in the Aphrodite cabin. "Hephaestus cabin, then?" Vega guessed, gesturing to the sword.

message 10: by Julia (new)

Julia "Yep." Ryan said with a smile. He was proud of his cabin, even though most people thought that kids of Hephaestus were weird or losers. Because they could build things. Athena kids were a lot like them, even if they didn't like to think that. Both would make great engineers. "We're normally seen as a bunch of freaks." Ryan said, shrugging. "It's very stereotypical. Though kind of true."

message 11: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"There's stereotypes for every cabin here at Camp," Vega said, shrugging. "Everyone thinks Aphrodite kids are snobs and conceited and vain, but there are some that aren't like that." She meant herself, of course.

message 12: by Julia (new)

Julia "Like you." Ryan said, immediately regretting it. What if she thought he was being weird? He tried to brush it off, adding, "There are definitely stereotypes for ever cabin. Which gets annoying. It's also really sad for new campers too."

message 13: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega arched an eyebrow at him, surprised at his comment despite having known her for barely five minutes. He didn't even know her name. Or did he? She shrugged again. "It's always like that."

message 14: by Julia (new)

Julia "Vega, right? I'm Ryan." He said, introducing himself. Ryan didn't want to seem weird or stalkerish, but he was surprisingly good with names. He sat down across from her, careful not to stab himself with his sword.

message 15: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"Yeah," Vega gave him a small smile. She was known by mostly everyone around Camp despite her bad reputation with the Aphrodite children.

message 16: by Julia (new)

Julia "Nice to meet you then." Ryan said, offering her a smile. "What brings you out here? You're siblings?" he inquired, hoping he wasn't invading her personal space by asking her all these questions.

message 17: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega shook her head. "I'm just tired. I thought I should had some time to myself. I thought this place was empty..." Her voice trailed off. "What's your name?"

message 18: by Julia (new)

Julia "Ryan." he repeated. "You know, if you want to be alone I could always leave..." Ryan added, feeling awkward. Vega seemed like she needed time alone, to think. But if she wanted people with her, he'd stay.

message 19: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"No! It's all good," Vega said almost too instantly. "I didn't mean it in that way. I'm perfectly fine with company here. As long as it's not one of my siblings."

message 20: by Julia (new)

Julia "Okay.." Ryan said, not sure what to say. He felt weird and like he was intruding upon her privacy. He felt kind of bad that she didn't really know who he was. Ryan bit his lip, not knowing what to say to her.

message 21: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

"What brings you out here?" Vega asked trying to shift the subject so the atmosphere was less awkward.

message 22: by Julia (new)

Julia "I was just testing out this new sword I made." Ryan said, taking out from his belt. "I finally got some time of my own to build myself a weapon, and it's pretty great, if I do say so myself." He watched the light gleam on it, admiring his own work.

message 23: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega nodded in agreement, smiling as she did so. "It looks pretty nice. I can't use swords, though. They're too heavy for me." Vega was only 5' 2", so it was incredibly difficult for her to use swords, much less pick one up.

message 24: by Julia (new)

Julia Ryan laughed, and said, "I can make really light ones, if you ever want to try. This one is too heavy for most. Probably only me or Ares kids could wield it." He smiled, and then inquired, "So what do you prefer to use as a weapon then?"

message 25: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega shook her head. She knew she could never use a sword and she never wanted to use one. "I like using my twin daggers. I carry them everywhere I go."

message 26: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

((Yo. xD))

message 27: by Julia (new)

Julia Ryan shrugged. "Whatever works, really." was all he said. He looked up between the trees, at the sky. It was slightly cloudy, but a very pretty day. "I always have some sort of trick up my sleeve in case of monsters." Ryan said casually.

message 28: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Vega nodded. "Speed is all I have other than my daggers. I run pretty quickly."

-adonis ❰Stitched you up, put you together With cotton and feather Gave you love, put my heart inside you Oh what could I do When you started talking  (the_deadly_fanboy) Brian walked around the big fist. He had many things on his mind. How his mom was doing, how his step dad cared for her so much, how his little sister was getting along without him etc... He had no idea who he was, he was just a barrier, something to get in everybody else's way.

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 72 comments
Valentina strolled around her father's fist. Or, as the majority of the campers call it, the Pile of Poop. She glanced over at it before sitting down under a shady tree near the pile of greying bolders. The red-headed daughter of the all powerful Zeus let a few sparks fly from her fingertips out of boredom. After her little mini lightshow, she pulled her sword made out of celestial bronze (with a few inches of the point made of copper so it could conduct electricity) and began to polish it with a rag.

-adonis ❰Stitched you up, put you together With cotton and feather Gave you love, put my heart inside you Oh what could I do When you started talking  (the_deadly_fanboy)
Brian heard the popping noise of lightning. Must be some child of a god with powers. He still didn't know what parentage he had, so he was stuck in the Hermes cabin, where he had next to nothing because everything had been stolen. He viewed the girl who had the lightning powers, she had red hair and a sword, but the sword didn't look like a normal sword. There was something different about it. "Hey," he said shyly

Valentina looked up when someone greeted her. "New here?" She asked. She had never seen this guy before, but then again Camp Half Blood had a lot of campers and perhaps she didn't know all of them. "Well, regardless if you are or not, I don't believe we know each other," she looked down again, focus on her sword. "And everyone knows me." It was true. Val had quite an impression on people. "Valentina Shields. Daughter of Zeus. You?"

message 35: by Julia (new)

Julia ((Sorry, I have been really busy [and still actually am] with homework!))

❅ αηαsтαsια ❅ ~ ∂αяℓιηg, ι'м α ηιgнтмαяε ∂яεssε∂ αs α ∂αү∂яεαм ~ wrote: "Vega nodded. "Speed is all I have other than my daggers. I run pretty quickly.""

Ryan tilted his head a little, and inquired, "You're a fast runner? Really? Never would have guessed. Not that running isn't a good thing..." He blushed, feeling rather silly.

-adonis ❰Stitched you up, put you together With cotton and feather Gave you love, put my heart inside you Oh what could I do When you started talking  (the_deadly_fanboy)
"Got here a few days ago," Brian said. "The name is Brian Roland, child of...." he sighed. "I don't know. I hope I get claimed soon." He thought of the possibilities of who his father was. He had never met him. He was a bit rusty on his mythology and still couldn't tell the difference between a sword and a scythe.

Valentina nodded understandingly. She knew the feeling of not knowing where you belonged. Everyone at the Camp did. "Well, you'll be claimed soon." She reassured. "It doesn't usually take too long." She finished cleaning her sword, and put the rag in her backpack. She examined the gleaming metal, before pressing a small button on the hilt and the sword collapsed and retracted into a normal looking Mortal pocketknife. Val placed it i her back pocket before suggesting, "maybe we can figure it out before you godly parent claims you. Because Zeus knows how long that would take. So... What are you good at?"

"I'm good at....." his voice faltered. What am I good at? he thought. "Ummmmm..... I can sing, and ummmmmmm I can do archery pretty well...... I can also...... I am very comforting in times of need and I can work medicines pretty well...." He racked his brain for more strengths. "That's it.... but a lot of gods have those traits it could be anyone" He had one question for her. "If I do get claimed, when will it be?"

Medicine...archery..singing..."That sounds an awful lot like something an Apollo kid would be able to do." Valentina commented. But who knew? Those could just be random talents. You never knew for sure until you were officially claimed by your godly parent. Shrugging, Val moved on and answered his question. "It depends how busy your parent is, to be honest. Someone like Hermes..it usually takes up to several weeks because he's always delivering messages and his mail service or whatever....for me, it took about.." She thought about it for a moment. "Three weeks, four days." She gagged at the thought of her stay in the Hermes cabin for that long. The Hermes kids were slobs. "But it shouldn't take more than a month."

Brian chucked to himself. "Now that you mention it, I may be a child of Apollo." He collected his thoughts about the person who may possibly be his father. "I hope it doesn't take long, the kids in the Hermes cabin are getting on my nerves." Apollo was the god of music, but he didn't like dancing. Maybe that was just a natural dislike..... "Do you want to head back to the ampitheater? And then train in archery? That's kind of what I'm in the mood for, unless you don't want to."

"It's very likely. Unless you have some hidden talent for another god." Valentina said, then nodded. "Yes, i'd imagine they are." Again, she cringed at the memory of having to stay with the Hermes children. Not fun. "Sure, but just so you know, i'm absolutely horrible at archery."

"Maybe I can teach you something," As long as I stay out of the Hermes cabin, he added silently. "I'll race you there" He took a deep breath. "One.... two..... three... GO!" he took off running to the amphitheater.

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 72 comments An eyeroll, before Valentina sprinted after him.

(Thread switch woosh!)

✦ Soмeтιмeѕ yoυ poĸe тнe вeαr αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ тнe вeαr poĸeѕ yoυ✦  | 72 comments (Okay.how bout we just go to the archery range then xD)

message 50: by Rose (new)

Rose ~back from the dead I guess~ (moonlightassassin12) | 76 comments Kadin entered the area then climbed up on a pile of rocks then looked around.

« previous 1

♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔

unread topics | mark unread