♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔ discussion

♔ Places ♔ > Thalia's Pine

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 505 comments Mod
Thalia's pine tree.

message 2: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments Anastasia sat down underneath the pine tree. She was exhausted after her marathon early morning jog, swimming and training in the arena. She leant against the pine and took a sip of water whilst checking her figure, She was very proud of it.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Elaine was walking near by when she saw a girl sitting underneath the pine tree.
"Hello"

message 4: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments "Ellie!" Antonia got up and hugged her friend

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello Antonia!" Elaine huge her bff back "You look exhausted"

message 6: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments "I am aha" Antonia laughed with her best friend and pulled her under the tree

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey!"laught Elaine"Why are you exhausted? I thought Aphrodite´s daughter didn´t exercise"

message 8: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments "Yeah but I'm not your average Aphrodite daughter am I?" She winked at her best friend

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Elaine laught "Well i am very tired, i been practicing all day with my bow" Elaine lay down under the three and close her eyes for a while.

message 10: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments She lay down next to her best friend and breathed in the fresh air

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Elaine didn´t react but that was normal. After a minute she open her eyes "Hey where´s Thalia now?" When Elaine disconnect she thinks stuff.

message 12: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments "Oh she's moved on, with the hunters now, Why" she glanced over at her best friend then back up to the sky

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think when i disconnect remember? I actually like the story of this pine" Elaine touch the three with her hands.

message 14: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments "Really? Personally the story creeps me out" she laughed with her friend "that cloud looks like a dog... See?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, it looks like a..." Elaine disconnect again but she react in the moment "It´s a penguin in roller coaster...for sure"

message 16: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments Antonia burst out laughing and hugged her friend despite the age difference, Antonia was smaller than her friend but still comfortable around her

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, a couple of Aprhodite´s daughter were saying that you are looking for a boyfriend, how is the quest going?"

message 18: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments "a) I'm not looking for a boyfriend I'm scouting and b) okay, I'm yet to to find one but soon maybe " she grinned at her friend then playfully punched her arm

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well you count with me...maybe one of my brothers..." said Elaine thinking a little bit "But lets not talk about you love lyfe... hey i wanna go on an adventure" said Elaine standing up "Maybe a mision..."

message 20: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments "Not aggaaaiiinnnn" Antonia fell to the ground preparing herself for the story Ellie tells over over again. "Let's go on an adventure... Blah blah... We should try to keep alive first! You barely know how to fight properly"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry i was afk)) "That hurts i am a warrior!" said Elaine" Pleaseeeee" Elaine put her sad puppy eyes.

message 22: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 26 comments "Ugh but we aren't allowed and I've got training this afternoon for the chariot races, I've got to win this year" she smiled at her friend and burst out laughing when she saw the puppy dog eyes

♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔

unread topics | mark unread