♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔ discussion

♔ Places ♔ > Border

Comments Showing 1-50 of 561 (561 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 505 comments Mod
Border of Camp.

Queen of The Moon ((hello))

Theluckyblackcat | 35 comments ((Hi))

Queen of The Moon ((Sorry I was inn class. Would you like to rp?))

Theluckyblackcat | 35 comments ((Uh sure. I'll wait))

Queen of The Moon ((No i was in class. I'm done now.))

Theluckyblackcat | 35 comments ((Oh cool))

Queen of The Moon ((Yeah :) ))

Mathew walked to the border, bored out of his mind for the third day in a row.

Theluckyblackcat | 35 comments Amethyst was hanging around the border of the camp reading his title less book that he always carries with him. So far he did not notice Mathew.

Queen of The Moon "Hey man." Mathew greeted as he noticed the other guy there.

message 11: by Theluckyblackcat (new)

Theluckyblackcat | 35 comments Amethyst look up from his book, "Oh, hi. How are you?" He asked Mathew.

Queen of The Moon "I'm good. You?" he asked trying to remember where he had seen the guy before

message 13: by Theluckyblackcat (new)

Theluckyblackcat | 35 comments "I'm good also." He sticks out his hand so Mathew can shake it.

Queen of The Moon "Mathew, son of Hecate." he introduced himself.

message 15: by Theluckyblackcat (new)

Theluckyblackcat | 35 comments "Amethyst also a son of Hecate. Nice to meet you." He says with a smile.

Queen of The Moon 'That's where I know you from." Mathew face palmed. "Sorry, I don't spend a lot of time in the cabin." he apologized

message 17: by Theluckyblackcat (new)

Theluckyblackcat | 35 comments "It's okay, I don't go there much either. I have only been here for one day." She says with a shrug, "How long have you been here?"

message 18: by Theluckyblackcat (new)

Theluckyblackcat | 35 comments *He

Queen of The Moon "7 years. How are you liking it so far?" he asked

message 20: by Theluckyblackcat (new)

Theluckyblackcat | 35 comments He thinks for a bit, "It's okay so far. Haven't met a lot of people yet so I don't know what the people are like."

Queen of The Moon "Little advice, avoid the Ares cabin. Its boobie trapped. The Apollo kids are pretty stuck up. The hephastus kids are always building things and exploding. The Erebus kids are pretty cool. Athena kids are cool as well." he told hi

Queen of The Moon ((hello))

message 23: by Theluckyblackcat (new)

Theluckyblackcat | 35 comments Amethyst gets up and dust himself off, "Would you mind showing me the cabins so I can have a better idea of the layout of this camp?" He asks, "If you have the time."

Queen of The Moon Lily jogged out of the trees at the border and glanced at the watch on her wrist. She was dressed in a sports bra and spandex, hair tied in a ponytail, and of course her sword was strapped at her waist.

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex was sitting on the ground close to the border. He had a notebook in his lap. Alex was reading through the pages silently to himself. He had a black hoodie on that covered his arms.

Queen of The Moon Lily saw someone sitting in a black hoodie and slowed down trying to figure out who else would be out here this early in the morning. As she got closer she saw that it was Alex and was unsure of what to do. They hadn't really left on the best of circumstances. "Hey." she greeted pulling her headphones from her ears, suddenly extremely aware of how little clothing she wsa wearing and the scars on her stomach.

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex jumped slightly hearing a voice and looked up. "Hello." He said softly. He realized it was Lily and felt bad. He felt bad about how he had left things when he ran off on her and Matthew.

Queen of The Moon "How hve you been?" Lily asked turning her music off as she looked at him. She wondered what was in the notebook that he was holidng.

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Okayish I guess. You?" He had noticed her arm was healed almost completely.

Queen of The Moon "I'm good. ON my morning run." she shrugged.

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex sighed softly, not knowing what to say. He was pretty sure that Mathew thought he was a freak and an idiot who wouldn't listen, and he had no clue what Lily thought of him. "That's good."

Queen of The Moon "Yeah. What are you doing out here this early in the morning?" she asked him curiously.

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Space. A place to think I guess." Alex said, still reading from the notebook.

Queen of The Moon "Oh, alright I'll let you go then." she went to put her headphones back in her eaers.

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex wanted to keep talking to her but figured he should let her go on her run, after all he wasn't going to do anything to stop her.

Queen of The Moon She bit her lip and let her hands drop. "Are you sure you've been okay?" she asked concerned for him.

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Okay? I don't really know. I've never really ever been okay." Alex responded softly.

Queen of The Moon "Mind if I sit?" she asked motioning to the spot beside him.

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "That's fine." Alex closed the notebook in his lap. He turned to look at Lily.

Queen of The Moon She sat down and leaned back on her hands, stretching her legs out. "Mind if I ask what that is?" she asked nodding to the notebook.

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "A notebook, I use it to keep track of the deaths each day and how bad it affected me." Alex said softly, looking down.

Queen of The Moon She frowned wondering why he wanted to remember the deaths. "Have they gotten worse or something?" she asked quietly.

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Not really. The day I was with you and Mathew was one of the worse days I've had recently." Alex said softly, his hand tapping softly on the notebook cover.

Queen of The Moon "I'm so very sorry about that." she apologized still feeling awful about what her touch had done to him. She had never thought it could cause something so bad to happen.

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "It's okay. It wasn't your fault." Alex told her. He hoped she would believe him.

Queen of The Moon "I feel like it was though." she frowned.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "It wasn't. It was just an overwhelming day." Alex said softly, still looking down.

Queen of The Moon "You swear?" she asked him wishing he would look up. She was starting to get that he was more than likely shy.

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Yes. I swear. It was just an overwhelming day for me." Alex but his lower lip.

Queen of The Moon "Okay." she nodded and relaxed a bit. "So are you always this shy or is something else going on?" she asked her curiosity getting the better of her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔

unread topics | mark unread