Bookish Beauties Book Club discussion

The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3)
This topic is about The Retribution of Mara Dyer
The Retribution of Mara Dyer > THE EPILOGUE | | Retribution of Mara Dyer

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alea (new)

Alea (coffeebookslea) | 129 comments Mod
And that's it! We cannot wait to hear your thoughts, and all of your feels on what is going through your heads!! <3

message 2: by Nina (last edited Nov 05, 2014 12:55PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nina | 1 comments It was good..We don't have ALL the answers but the things were left unanswered were minimal..But what about her real name?Did she start the book like that on purpose or that was ACTUALLY not her name and we just never find out the real one?

Chalyn (chalynnicholle) AMAZING. 5 out of 5 stars!!

Jennifer Becker (flachk) | 3 comments I really love how well planned out this was. I really enjoyed this series. the way it ended was perfect!

Tammie (tammierose) I thought it was kind of great and cute and wonderful but I'm confused why Michelle Hodkins just kind of dropped Stella

Aanchal Bhakuni (aanchalbhakuni) | 1 comments I kind of figured that Stella would leave the group. I just wanted her to come back. Maybe there will be a spin off with Stella. Overall, I loved the book!

Abida's Book Adventures (abidasbookadventures) | 2 comments I loved reading the first two books, but I felt this one could have done soo much better. Like she left soo many things unanswered. But overall it was a good series.

Alison (pickadandelion) | 1 comments I loved the series and while I often find myself disappointed with the ends of trilogies, I loved this one :))) perfect ending . And I just wanna say that I missed Noah a loooot !! I hope there will be other books telling Noah 's side of the story !