What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Secrets of Boys
This topic is about The Secrets of Boys
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Girl takes French class over the summer and falls in love- YA [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rachel (rcooper) | 22 comments I borrowed this book from my friend in 2007 or 2008. It didn't seem like it was set any earlier than that, but it could have been. It was very short, probably less than 200 pages.

A teenage girl is staying by herself over the summer so she can take a French class. She meets a boy (possibly older) and eventually loses her virginity to him. They study for her test by playing a game. Every time she answered incorrectly, she had to remove an article of clothing. The girl had a guy friend that she wrote letters to.

The cover was a picture of a teenage girl with a guy standing behind her. I think they were on a beach. One of my classmates said it "looked like they were going to have sex up the butt". They were fully clothed, but standing very close to each other.

message 2: by Cynthia (new) - added it

Cynthia | 186 comments The Secrets of Boys by Hailey Abbott The Secrets of Boys Pretty sure this is it ;) That cover tho

Rachel (rcooper) | 22 comments That's it! Thank you so much! :)

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37804 comments Mod
Rachel, if you shelve your own book, don't forget to add the URL of the thread about the book to the text box "Why this book?"

(I did it for you.)