#AYEARATHON discussion

November - FairyTale Re-Telling > Update On Reading Progress - Day's 3 & 4

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2018 comments Mod
So, How's everyone doing?

I sadly have gotten distracted by "Days Of Our Lives" Fan Videos and Fiction because of Nostalgia but I am determined to fix this...Soon....Don't judge me!!!!

message 2: by Kirsty (new)

Kirsty (gondorianjedi) | 91 comments I only started my book, Scarlet last night (day 2) and read a whole 16 pages before I fell asleep. I've just got back from housesitting with no internet so I have a lot of youtube videos to catch up on, but I will hopefully get a chunk of reading done tonight

Tara (box5angel) (bizzeereading) | 42 comments I'm done! I just finished Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer . 5 stars. Now I can go to sleep. Have to be up in almost six hours. Lol

Good night! :-)

message 4: by Lorien (new)

Lorien (lorienkittybooks) | 188 comments So I finished Cinder, and decided to read some manga (as per usual). So I read the first two volumes of Cirque du Freak, Cirque Du Freak, Vol. 1 and Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant, Vol. 2, as well as 60 pages of the third, Cirque Du Freak: Tunnels of Blood, Vol. 3. I'm up over 1000 already!

message 5: by Giaele (new)

Giaele I haven't had time to read much this week, I've only finished part 1 of Cinder, but I hope to get a lot of reading done this weekend

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 09, 2014 08:08AM) (new)

Day 3 - I did not read a lot today at all! I only got to page 154 of Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I feel so ashamed!
Day 4 - Again, I did not read a lot at all. I only got to about page 172. I'm gonna be busy all weekend so I don't think I'm going to get a whole lot of reading done so I don't think I'm going to finish the book but I'm going to keep a positive attitude and read as much as I can!

message 7: by Lorien (new)

Lorien (lorienkittybooks) | 188 comments I read the 34 pages of bonus content in Cinder, and only 52 pages of Scarlet. I did read a whopping 554 pages of manga, though. Completing the volumes Cirque Du Freak: Tunnels of Blood, Vol. 3, Cirque Du Freak: Vampire Mountain, Vol. 4, and Cirque Du Freak: Trials of Death, Vol. 5. That bonus story was depressing.

message 8: by ke-sha (new)

Kirsty wrote: "I only started my book, Scarlet last night (day 2) and read a whole 16 pages before I fell asleep. I've just got back from housesitting with no internet so I have a lot of youtube v..."

I hope you were able to get some reading done Along with watching you YouTube video's. I have so many videos to catch up on but I also need to read. #BookStuggles

message 9: by ke-sha (new)

Tara (box5angel) wrote: "I'm done! I just finished Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer. 5 stars. Now I can go to sleep. Have to be up in almost six hours. Lol

Good night! :-)"

Yay, for reaching your goal, I still have 2 * Half Books to go. Oh how the Internet has distracted me :)

message 10: by ke-sha (new)

Giaele wrote: "I haven't had time to read much this week, I've only finished part 1 of Cinder, but I hope to get a lot of reading done this weekend"

I just now finished Part 1 of Cinder myself, Be sure to let us know your thoughts about it in the Discussion Board :)

Happy Reading this Weekend :)

message 11: by ke-sha (new)

Cassie wrote: "Day 3 - I did not read a lot today at all! I only got to chapter 18 of Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I feel so ashamed!
Day 4 - Again, I did not read a lot at all. I only got to the middle of chapter 1..."

Oh thats okay I didn't read part one until a few hours ago myself Lol

Yeah, Don't stress about it. Reading is supposed to be fun. even if you don't finish the book this week be sure to comment in the Boards about your thoughts throughout the month :)

Happy Reading!!!

message 12: by ke-sha (new)

Lorien wrote: "I read the 34 pages of bonus content in Cinder, and only 52 pages of Scarlet. I did read a whopping 554 pages of manga, though. Completing the volumes [book:Cirque D..."

I didn't know Cinder had Bonus Content. Do I need to find and buy this copy.? Is the Bonus content needed?

Im guessing your liking Cirque Du Freak? I saw the movie and Liked it but Havent read the books or Manga's.

Happy Reading?

message 13: by Lorien (new)

Lorien (lorienkittybooks) | 188 comments ke-sha wrote: "Lorien wrote: "I read the 34 pages of bonus content in Cinder, and only 52 pages of Scarlet. I did read a whopping 554 pages of manga, though. Completing the volumes..."

The short story of Cinder arriving in New Beijing is really interesting. I'm borrowing my friend's copy, which is paperback. She made sure it had bonus content.

Yup. I haven't read the books as I heard the wording and terms used is odd, since Darren Shan was like, 13 when he wrote the first book. The manga's been bouncing between 4 and 5 stars for me.

Amber (bookstacksamber) (bookstacksamber) I read the last 70ish pages of Cinder and the short story at the end, Glitches. I also read about 100 pages of Beastly.