Ask the World [inactive] discussion

Ask Analysts > Ask Seekers

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (last edited Nov 04, 2014 06:34PM) (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) INTP

description

Trisscar

INTPs seek knowledge, grasp it, and piece it together to benefit others and themselves.

message 2: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 86 comments Mod
Heh. Hai.

message 3: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

lol I love how no one else posted here. xD

message 4: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) HI! I'm here!

message 5: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) SO… how's life as an INTP?

message 6: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Btw, are you sure you're not an ENTP? The tagline I've seen mostly for that type is The Debater. And that sounds like you.

message 7: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

lol hey Hermes.

Its okay I guess. I don't think anything is out of the ordinary.

But than again I never do anything ordinary so...

message 8: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

тнσтн ~Remember Me for Centuries~ wrote: "Btw, are you sure you're not an ENTP? The tagline I've seen mostly for that type is The Debater. And that sounds like you."

I dunno. I got INTP. But um thanks?

message 9: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

xD I actually quit Debate Club. It was sooo boring. Like just no. Ugh. I can't stand boredom.

message 10: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) I can't stand boredom… that sounds like an S. Lol, maybe you're just a mix of everything.

You're also VERY opinionated, which is a J quality...

message 11: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

WHOO! BEING A MIX!! I would love that. But I read INTP and I could relate. Imma retake the test.

Hahah true. I have very strong beliefs and opinions. And well yeah. lol what is it to people who are a mix?

message 12: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

Am I inflexible?

message 13: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

I dunno. The question is like: would other people consider you to be inflexible

message 14: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) If I thought I were in the middle of J and P, I would write my type as INFX. The "X" just stands for "I really can't decide" or "I'm 50/50."

message 15: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

I'm reading the ENTP and it does sound like me.

message 16: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Yeah. Though idk, INTP sounds like you too.

message 17: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

So in the middle of INTP and ENTP..what would that be? XNTP?

message 18: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

Oh! And it says under ENTP for weakness that boredom is something they can't stand. Which I can't. So yeah ENTP fits me pretty well.

message 19: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) So, Triss, what is your favorite subject in school? If you go to college, what would you like to major in? What is your dream job?

message 20: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) ◣Ƭяιѕѕ¢αя◥ ℓσνє иєνєя gανє α ѕнιт αвσυт ℓσgι¢ σя αρρєαяαи¢є. wrote: "So in the middle of INTP and ENTP..what would that be? XNTP?"

Yeah :P

message 21: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) You can try taking the test again and see what you get, and if it's ENTP I can just keep this topic and switch the title :P

message 22: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

I did. And I got ENTP. And than I retook it and I got INTP. And then the forth time (So like two minuets ago) I got ENTP. I keep switching....

message 23: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Lol weird. So should I change it? Or… no?

message 24: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

I know right? I dunno. I mean we could create a folder for mixed people?

message 25: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈, INFP and INFJ... WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?! (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 42 comments Mod
Tris is a seeker?
Noooooo xD
She's a lover
And a fighter.
But maybe seeker
Maybe...
Anyways...
Hi ;p

message 26: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (last edited Nov 12, 2014 03:59PM) (new)

Lover? How...?

Fighter. Hahaha yeah.

Well I seek knowledge I guess. I dunno. Well for me anyways.

message 27: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈, INFP and INFJ... WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?! (new)

Knowledge @_@

message 28: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

...?

message 29: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈, INFP and INFJ... WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?! (new)

Knowledge
Is
Power

KIP

message 30: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

True. I like power.

message 31: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) KIP

That's a cool acronym :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ƭʀɪssᴄᴀʀ ✧ ᴮᵃᵇʸ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵇᶤᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘˡˡᵉᵗ ᴬᶰᵈ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵒʷᶳ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ wrote: "True. I like power."

We know. 0.0

message 33: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Ƭʀɪssᴄᴀʀ ✧ ᴮᵃᵇʸ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵇᶤᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘˡˡᵉᵗ ᴬᶰᵈ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵒʷᶳ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ wrote: "True. I like power."

*cough*Ursula*cough*

message 34: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

Lawl shut up. xD But dude power is what runs the world. The more power, the better your life is gonna be. Simple as that.

message 35: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar), Both INTP and ENTP. So...XNTP? I"M AN X BEECHES! (new)

Wow. Over (almost) two months this hasn't been updated.

message 36: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Well, good for you for posting on it :)

message 37: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) How has your thirst for knowledge been lately?