Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Book Giveaways > Giveaway - two $100 Amazon gift cards!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sariah (new)

Sariah I have a new book entered into Amazon's Kindle Scout program. If I get enough nominations, Amazon may offer me a publishing contract (what author wouldn't want to work with the biggest bookseller in the world?)

So I'm asking for your nominations, please. If you do nominate me, you can enter the contest I'm offering right now for a $100 Amazon gift card.

http://www.sariahwilson.com/Sweeps.aspx

Then, tell all your friends. If they use your email as the person who referred them to the contest, you will be entered into a SECOND sweepstakes for another $100 Amazon gift card! You can have unlimited entries in that contest.

Not only that, but if Amazon does select my book for publication, if you nominated it Amazon will give you a FREE copy!

Please help me spread the word! Thanks!

Contest ends December 1, 2014.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I have read the synopsis of your book and have nominated to have it published. I hope you win so I can read it.

message 3: by Stefanie (new)

Stefanie De Deyne Done! Good luck! :)

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess (Jess16) | 21 comments That looks fabulous! Nominated! :D

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) | 2 comments I entered and nominated :) I hope your book wins!

message 6: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (sscarllet) | 3 comments I tried, but you have to be US based :-(

message 7: by Holly (new)

Holly Letson (bookaholicholly) | 6 comments Nominated! It sounds like a good read. Nice cover, too.

(Since I was referred by this thread, I left the eMail referral spot blank, since I did not know your eMail.)

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (missyjeanp) | 3 comments I rally need to win a gift card. So I can get a gift for my nephews