What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Romance similar to FSOG/Crossfire Series

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RH Reader (last edited Nov 09, 2014 04:05AM) (new)

RH Reader | 14 comments I read this book in one of the following areas:
iBooks
PDF online
Book from Library
Fictionpress.com
Wattpad.com (I don't THINK it was this one, though.)

Main details I can remember:
-He's the rich (older) CEO of a company. She joins his company as either an intern or an entry-level group with others her age. I believe the idea was to experience different parts of the company, starting with Communications/PR. (But I believe they spend the entirety of the book in this department.)
-I can't remember how they end up getting together (I THINK it's before she starts working there,) but she wants to keep the relationship secret at work while he doesn't.
-One girl in her group REALLY dislikes her. Threatens her in the breakroom. Sends an instant message to CEO from girl's computer saying something like "(Another boy's name), come home with me tonight?" CEO's security looks into it.
-She gets invited to an apartment warming party for one of the co-worker's, so she brings CEO along. The girl who hates her gets a boy to drug her drink and try to rape her in a bedroom at the party. CEO (of course) interrupts.
-One of the main scenes I remember is where the girl's work group are in charge of a presentation. I believe this is when the girl and CEO are "broken up." Her and another boy are doing the oral presentation, while the evil girl in her group is in charge of refreshments. The girl spills soft drinks on the carpet in the conference room, while some board members are there (but not the CEO yet.) Girl kneels down with napkins to start cleaning it, when CEO walks in. He comes over, asks why she's on the floor, grabs her wrist and cleans her hands with a handkerchief (or something like that.)

I don't remember any names, what city they're in, or anything like that. :( I wish I could, because that would make things a lot easier. I searched google using all of their tools, but no luck. It's one of those CEO/Alpha Male books. Does this look familiar to anyone? Thank you for even taking the time to read through this! It's driving me insane not being able to remember this book.

message 2: by Ruzza (new)

Ruzza | 302 comments Sounds interesting. I thought that it was Restoring Jordan, but to many tings don't match up.

message 3: by RH Reader (new)

RH Reader | 14 comments Ruzza wrote: "Sounds interesting. I thought that it was Restoring Jordan, but to many tings don't match up."

Ooh, thanks for letting me know about Restoring Jordan! I'll definitely be looking into that. And thanks for trying. :)

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Bunny, let us know if this is your book. Inquiring minds want to know.

message 5: by RH Reader (new)

RH Reader | 14 comments Kate wrote: "Bunny, let us know if this is your book. Inquiring minds want to know."

Sorry, which book are you referring to? I don't see one listed in your post! The only suggestion so far was Restoring Jordan, which is not the book I'm looking for.

message 6: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
It was Restoring Jordan that we were wondering about. Your answer to Ruzza's post reads almost like it could be your book, so we were waiting to hear.

message 7: by Ruzza (new)

Ruzza | 302 comments Hi Callabunny. Did you ever find the book?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
Callabunny left the group so we need to move this to Abandoned. However if he/she returns it can be moved out.