Camp Half-Blood [ ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᴬᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ] discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by { Anna } , ♦ No longer active ♦ (last edited Nov 28, 2014 08:28AM) (new)

{ Anna }  (pokemonparas) | 161 comments Mod
If you missed the announcements in the Amphitheater last night, come here to check for them! They will be posted in both threads.

Some announcements cannot be discussed at the Amphitheater at times, so some might be here and not in that thread.

message 2: by { Anna } , ♦ No longer active ♦ (last edited Dec 03, 2014 02:23PM) (new)

Hello everyone! I have a few announcements to make:

01. First, role play will start once we have 4 or 5 dedicated role players (not including KC or I). They will create the first characters.

02. We need staff! Here's the list of what we need (to get one of these jobs you will have to fill out a form similar to the moderator one, that will be posted later on):
- Mr. D (this may be claimed by one of the moderators depending on who wants it)
- Capture the Flag director (view spoiler)
- Cabin counselors (view spoiler)

I think that is it for now!
Staff Application: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by { Anna } , ♦ No longer active ♦ (new)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

message 4: by { Anna } , ♦ No longer active ♦ (new)

LETS OPEN THE ROLEPLAYS!
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that we have 2 characters so far completed and approved, and a few more on the way. We need at least 4 or 5 characters to open the roleplay locations. AND I WANNA OPEN THEM. :P
Please, if you haven't already, get working on a character and invite your friends!

message 5: by ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı, ♦ Cᴏ Cʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ/ Hᴇᴀᴅ Mᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ♦ (last edited Dec 03, 2014 08:27AM) (new)

ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı (celestialepsilon) | 48 comments Mod
HEY GUYS, JUST A COUPLE THINGS REGARDING CHARACTERS:

1. Big Three Cabins
Zeus: So far has only ONE FEMALE
Poseidon: Has TWO FEMALES
Hades: Has TWO FEMALES AND TWO MALES

Sign up ASAP if you want a character and just as a reminder, let's keep the gender ratio even! If there is too much of one gender in a cabin, we'll close down the claiming for that gender until it evens out.

2. Templates
I am loving the characters I am seeing so far! The custom templates are pretty awesome, but just one problem that ticks me off:
THERE ARE MISSING FIELDS THAT WE SPECIFICALLY SAID TO ADD.
I'm not trying to be strict. I'll let a couple slide since some parts I can infer from certain areas, but we just ask to include the fields we listed so we know enough about the character. And please, fill them in unless they are fields like OTHER.

Thank you!

message 6: by { Anna } , ♦ No longer active ♦ (new)

HELLO, EVERYONE!
Just wanting to say a little something. I was looking at the Rules & Regulations thread, and I realized: there are about 9 people in the group that have posted over 5 comments and are pretty active on here, only like 4 or 5 have agreed to the Rules & Regulations.
Technically, if you do not agree to the Rules & Regulations, you cannot role-play when the role-play locations are opened. I will let this slide for another few weeks, but then, I am going to be messaging those who have not agreed to the Rules & Regulations.

Camp Half-Blood [ ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᴬᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ]

unread topics | mark unread