Selection Discussion discussion

The Heir (The Selection, #4)
This topic is about The Heir
Excitement for The Heir!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Dramapuppy Predictions? Thoughts? If you know something, use the spoiler option!

Mariana | 69 comments Mod
Hello, i think that The Heir would be a wonderful book, it would be quite different though because now were gonna have boys, the suitors, instead of girls! It would be strange like suits instead of dress and boys fighting and where ould they go? Would they have a Mens room like the Women room? I think it would be fun and a new whole exprience! And i would miss Maxon and America scenes :(

Dramapuppy Yeah, I was actually kind of disappointed to hear about it. I mean, I'm SUPER excited but I liked the way The One ended. The story was done, you know?

Yeah for me it was you cant write about anything else! Like the selection ended the only thing she could do was make another selection! I was happy how the one ended! But well lets see what Kiera has for us....

Dramapuppy Right! Maybe she'll surprise us and The Heir will be good… but maybe it'll be forced and boring. Hope for the best!

Yes im expecting good things about it as well everyone else i think so... And if its bad well will see! It can be a little forced though: kiera was making more series because she couldnt move on like she couldnt write anything else than the selection! So how you told there was nothing more to add i agree with you to hope the best and unimaginable!

Vicky (vickyslibrary22) | 28 comments Mod
I agree with you. There isn't anything more to write about Maxon and America, but i love their scenes and i'm gonna miss them. It will be strange to read the story from another point of view, specially if we won't read more about America and Maxon's love story

Omg yes! You have no idea how i will miss Americas and Maxon scenes and i feel like im the only one because everyone else is like so happy with the Heir! Im happy too but i cant imagine anymore America and Maxon loves scenes! And i will miss Americas hilarious point of view! :(

Maeve (echocinderella) I AM SO EXCITED i have the book cover as my phone background it should be really good and I am super excited for it

Yes we are very excited as well! Thats wonderful! The cover is goregous isnt it?

Maeve (echocinderella) Yeah argh its so pretty

Lovely! My favorite cover!

message 13: by Shay (new) - rated it 3 stars

Shay (shayreader) I think America and Maxon's story was over after The One because it was the end of the selection, but I'm sad their story is done. I'm excited though to read about their daughter's selection. It'll be different to have 35 guys going after her.

Definitely different and I can't wait to read it

message 15: by Kailey (new) - added it

Kailey | 5 comments I love the Selection books, and Kiera Cass is the best author ever!!! I'm soooooo excited for this book to come out, and I've already pre-ordered it on my IPod. I know that I'll be finished with it the first day that it comes out. I'm such a book nerd, Lol. :)

message 16: by Kailey (new) - added it

Kailey | 5 comments Mariana wrote: "Hello, i think that The Heir would be a wonderful book, it would be quite different though because now were gonna have boys, the suitors, instead of girls! It would be strange like suits instead of..." Yeah, it is gonna be weird having a bunch of guys hanging around the palace instead of girls. I thought the exact same thing about the Men's Room. I can't wait!

Oh god! Hahahaha happy to know I wasn't the only one with a obsession for having a Men's Room! I'm so excited as well. Have you all read the two chapters of The Heir? They have more kids aghh *faints*

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I know this sounds crazy, but when I love a series. I kind of have mixed feelings on spin-off series. I am nervous that this one will be too much like the first series or not as good. I am still excited though and do plan on reading it!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it is going to be interesting to see the plot on the flipside: Men fighting for the crown--it'll be interesting for sure.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

They need to make a movie out of the selection! I was bummed when I found out the wb cancelled the selection as a series and aired reign in its place! Ah! how terrible! which do you all think? should it be made into a movie or a tv series or are you strictly bookly??

message 21: by Shay (new) - rated it 3 stars

Shay (shayreader) Ej wrote: "They need to make a movie out of the selection! I was bummed when I found out the wb cancelled the selection as a series and aired reign in its place! Ah! how terrible! which do you all think? s..."

Definitely t.v series. It's got three books and one on the way. They've got to make it into a series!

Sylvia (sylviaandbooks) | 1 comments Mariana wrote: "Hello, i think that The Heir would be a wonderful book, it would be quite different though because now were gonna have boys, the suitors, instead of girls! It would be strange like suits instead of..."
yes that is so true

Yeah and I'm just here praying that it won't be forced! I have a feeling that it would be incredible and interesting because it's reversed selection but I'm still nervous and uncomfortable about it all!

message 24: by Kailey (new) - added it

Kailey | 5 comments Mariana wrote: "Oh god! Hahahaha happy to know I wasn't the only one with a obsession for having a Men's Room! I'm so excited as well. Have you all read the two chapters of The Heir? They have more kids aghh *faints*"

I haven't got a chance to read them yet. I've read the opening lines of the Heir, but I didn't know that she had released the first two chapters yet. I'm going to Kiera's website right now to see if she has posted it on there. Thanks!

@kailey your welcome! ! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

カパリス | 31 comments I'm happy how the One ended, but I too will miss America and Maxon's love scenes.I think it'll be exciting to have it from the point of view and to have 35 BOYS instead of 35 girls. I can't help but wonder how the guys will handle everything. and what kind of person she'll marry and the way she'll feel after everyday and what obstacles she'll go through with the one she loves and... what if she loves TWO guys. how will she handle that? UGH! I HAVE SOOOO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS NEW BOOK!!I just really want this book to come out!

Nikki Levine | 2 comments OMG i have been counting down the days for this book to come out!!!!!! i totally cannot wait another minuite

I know I'm so excited! Guys, I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE! 40 days left for me. How about you all?

Nikki Levine | 2 comments Do you think the heir is going to mention what happened to Aspen after Maxon and America got married??

カパリス | 31 comments man, I hope so! I mean Kiera can't just leave them like that. Can she? Would she?

Rania Dali | 11 comments There is the Heir and another book after so hopefully she will mention Aspen at least in one book!!

Yeah maybe in both! Me and my friend came to a conclusion that Aspen and Lucy (America's maid) got married. I hope so

message 33: by カパリス (last edited Apr 02, 2015 01:57PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

カパリス | 31 comments there's so many things that Kiera started that I hope she doesn't forget. I mean she HAS to conclude everything she started-sadly. maybe the other Selection girls will come back. I actually was thinking what would happen with the northern and southern rebels. also, what would happen if someone got kidnapped or if anyone else will... well die. hopefully not because I can't handle that EVER again. what happened to America's family? better yet, what happened to her jerky, obsessed caste climber brother Kota? what did he do when he found out that America became queen? WOW this is super long! I always write long answers. OK, i'm gonna stop now! Sorry 'bout that!

I know! They are so Manny things! An TV I agree with you, i don't want any more deaths. I remember that the northern rebels were good and teamed up with Maxon and America, I mean they helped in the last attack against the southern rebels (Where Amberly and Clarkson died) but I wonder what happens witness the southern rebel. And yeah I'm wondering where is the jerk of Kota! And sweet May too! What if May got married? And Gerard?! Then what happened with the princess of France, Daphne! What if she still loves Maxon?! I'm freaking out, I have so many questions!!

カパリス | 31 comments Me too!!! Now I've got even MORE questions!! Argh!! I feel like ripping out my hair in both frustration and excitement! :)

カパリス | 31 comments I was wondering; what about the castes. what happened with the citizens? did they ever get the caste removed completely?

message 38: by Vee (new) - added it

Vee (classy_girl98) | 7 comments Possibly. America wanted them removed before she became Princess. I kinda hope they're gone.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

This is From The Back Cover of The Heir

We called The Selection "The Hunger Games meets The Bachelor." Now, meet the Bachelorette....

Princess Eadlyn has grown up hearing endless stories about how her mother and father met. Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won the heart of Prince Maxon—and they lived happily ever after. Eadlyn has always found their fairy-tale story romantic, but she has no interest in trying to repeat it. If it were up to her, she'd put off marriage for as long as possible.

But a princess's life is never entirely her own, and Eadlyn can't escape her very own Selection—no matter how fervently she protests.

Eadlyn doesn't expect her story to end in romance. But as the competition begins, ONE entry may just capture Eadlyn's heart, showing her all the possibilities that lie in front of her . . . and proving that finding her own happily ever after isn't as impossible as she's always thought.

OMGOSH! Which Entry???? :0

Sophie | 1 comments I can't wait for the book to come out in May on youtube I watched Kiera Cass read an excerpt and it sounds very romantic already like all the selection books.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

*Fangirls*

My Copy Shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

カパリス | 31 comments REALLY!! Where. Did. You. Get. IT?!! Please. tell. me!!

カパリス | 31 comments You bought it from the library, or did you just check-it out?

カパリス | 31 comments Ah. Your SOO lucky. I would DIE for that book right now!

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 8 comments it was really good.Really The end was a little sad but It was really good. Something funny happenes to the suitor Jack

message 48: by Vee (new) - added it

Vee (classy_girl98) | 7 comments Caprice said: " Ah. Your SOO lucky. I would DIE for that book right now!"

I know! I want to read this so bad.

カパリス | 31 comments I NEED. This. Book!!

« previous 1