Selection Discussion discussion

The One (The Selection, #3)
This topic is about The One
Book Discussion > Book 3

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dramapuppy Discussion about The One. No need to use spoilers for books one through three.

Vicky (vickyslibrary22) | 28 comments Mod
Pretty good, i just loved it

Dramapuppy Yeah, I read it in one day. Did you like the way it ended or did you think it was too extreme?

Mariana | 69 comments Mod
Really awsome book! Maybe my favorite i was sad about Celeste and Queen Amberly but like how it ended, perhaps a bit extreme may be.

Yeah i like it, i don't like the queen dying but i'm okay with the kings murder (i hate him) but i like the end, and i love how it's the relationship between Maxon and America, they're so perfect and sweet

Yup i hate him too such a devil person he is! I liked the end too! They are my favorite couple! The book was good at all just a bit extreme at the rebels attack but i was fine with it at least they ended up together!

Dramapuppy I actually liked the ending. The excitement! I was so sad to see the queen die but the king… no great loss.

Yeeeah!!! Totally agree :) do you have a Whats app group??

You all have whats app? I actually have, it would be awsome if we had a group there! Yes poor queen! I liked her really ;)

Yeah, i have :) if you want i can do a group, give me your numbers by message and i'll do it :)

Yes you do the group and the other ones? I give you my number here and right now if you want?

Yes, send it by message and i do the group :) how do i name it??

Um how about The selection series ? Or The Heir? Whats suits yu best? All right i send it right now! I live in central america. Its +503 7921 9727

カパリス | 31 comments I loved that America and Maxon ended up together. I didn't like how Kiera Cass made me love Celeste and then kills her! >:3 I also didn't like that the queen, shalom, or anne died. I actually CRIED when America read the letter. I did like how the book ended and I can't wait for the heir and the possibility of a fifth book.