Vampires,Vampires,Vampires Oh My! discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eileen (new)

Eileen (willowwindbookreviews) | 7 comments Mod
my name is Eileen and i love vampire books

message 2: by Angalecia (new)

Angalecia Burgess | 3 comments My name is Angalecia and I love writing vampire novels :P

message 3: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Savitts | 1 comments Hello my name is Margaret and I LOVE to read!

message 4: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Elsborg Hi my name is Barbara and I read and write about vampires. And Willem, yes, I read and write about Lycans too. I'd have difficulty choosing between them.

message 5: by Angalecia (new)

Angalecia Burgess | 3 comments I think I prefer vampires. It even comes off in my writing a bit. It's very nice to meet you all. I think the only movie/book I like with lycan is underworld. Very nice interpretation, relatable stories, hot men. Yep.

message 6: by MaryJanice (new)

MaryJanice Davidson | 1 comments Hi, my name is MaryJanice Davidson and my favorite breakfast is Cocoa Puffs with a V-8 chaser. Also I occasionally write. (It's occurring to me that no one asked about my breakfast habits. So now that's just hanging out there and looking awkward. I'm just going to let it. Too lazy and full of Cocoa Puffs to edit this post.) Just starting book #14 in my UNDEAD series; thanks for the invitation!

message 7: by Romina (new)

Romina Nicolaides (ronicolaides) | 2 comments I'm Ro,
I like to read and write Vampire books as well as all sorts of other Horror (particularly movies.

message 8: by Lucy (new)

Lucy Blue | 1 comments Hi everyone - I'm Lucy, and I'm a vampaholic . . . actually, I write about vampires. I'm the author of the Bound in Darkness trilogy - medieval vamps. I've never been a huge fan of werewolf/Lycan stories (though one of my vamps did take on a wolf form - is that blasphemous?), but I do like the Underworld series. (And incidentally, I recently edited a book called Unbound Trust by an author named Diana Castilleja which features an extremely sexy wolf-shifter heroine. It just came out in e-book today, I think.) I'm also extremely positive on Cocoa Puffs. Nice to meet you all!

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Rice (authorjessicarice) | 1 comments just published a book about hot sexy vampires that don't glitter. I call it my Tramp-Vamp. Hope you like it

message 10: by Romina (new)

Romina Nicolaides (ronicolaides) | 2 comments Lucy wrote: "Hi everyone - I'm Lucy, and I'm a vampaholic . . . actually, I write about vampires. I'm the author of the Bound in Darkness trilogy - medieval vamps. I've never been a huge fan of werewolf/Lycan s..."

I hear ya Lucy, I don't like the whole werewolf/vampire trend that's been birthed of late either. My only exception is Underworld as well 'cause there at least it's done well.