Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Beta almost all genres

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara Pascoe (sarapascoe) | 14 comments I am happy to Beta read most fiction and some non-fiction. Please send enquiry with genre and length.

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara Pascoe (sarapascoe) | 14 comments I'm booked up for the moment with all the beta reads I can do. I will post again when I'm available again, likely mid-December.

message 3: by Monica (new)

Monica David | 5 comments Just a quick note to praise Sara, though mere words cant't fully describe her professionalism, thoroughness and skill.
Sara is an exceptional Beta reader. Not only because she is very dedicated and gives her all, but also because her all is out of this world. To put it simply - she knows what she's talking about and you're a hundred times better off after having crossed her path.
Great person, great writer, extraordinary Beta reader.
Thank you again Sara. xx

message 4: by R (last edited Feb 03, 2015 01:27PM) (new)

R | 75 comments Hi Sara, how are you? I hope you are still available. I was looking a reader for a romance, action and adventure short novel. It is 11k words, very short.

The story is about:
Rose Williamson and Aaron Light are two of a kind. They are too alike that if they aren't careful they will end up killing one another. Rose is a cop holding Aaron in a protective custody from those that wanted to murder him, but she has her other agendas why she is helping him. Aaron accepts Rose's offer because she is his ticket to disappear from two notorious crime lords wanting him dead. However, he doesn't want the beautiful detective to know that.
But, how will these two hide their true intentions from one another when they live in the same house? Will they come to trust one another to work together and bring the bad guys to justice?

Thank you very much, let me know if you are interested or if you are available.

message 5: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Danielle (zoedaniellexx) | 32 comments Hi Sara

Are you available?
I'm looking for a beta reader to read my unfinished book so far, it is currently at 34,200 words but I still have so far to go. I reckon that it will end up at 80-90k once completed.

Below is a little peak in to the book, please let me know if you would be interested -

Friday 14th Jan 2011
I remember that day like it was only yesterday - it was the worst day of my life, and hours later turned into the best day of my life.

At the age of twenty-four, Casey Phoenix is one of the highest ranking woman on The Sunday Times Rich List. She thought she had it all figured out until she met 31 year old American, Matthew Jackson.

Matthew Jackson has been set for life since the age of 21 when he and his brother James set up their business enterprise, Jackson Industries. Living his millionaire lifestyle with fast cars and fast women. But when he meets Casey he decides it's time for him to settle down. However, she has her reservations.

Life isn't as perfect as it seems for the both of them. Casey has got a stalker who will try to anything they can to get to her and it gradually starts to grind her down, usually level headed she begins to fear for her life.